Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who else is mentally ill?

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
Im not only ugly, Im also mentally ill. Mostly I get a panic attack when im outside. So I cant breath properly, my stomach is sometimes under pressure and the feeling of unconsciousness.

Im also low autism but that doesnt annoy me

Just a mild depression , dyslexia and ADHD, i don't thing i qualify as a mentally ill person they are mild to non existance. Funny story i went to a therapist today to sign me a papper for a job, he said i was ok and a perfectly fine lad, when i got the papper i told him you are bluepilled af i could be sick and have major issues in my life , and you didn't review'd me well you fraud.(in my language so some words have been said different) And closed the door behind me, lauging on the inside, I did a good thing to myself, i exposed the fraud therapists are.

Split personality anyone?

Nope. Just incel

Severe social anxiety and paranoid disorder

High functioning autism, psychosis.

Split personality anyone?

I got split personality and I'm also mentally ill. When I go outside I got problems and can't behave normally and also my heart pounds harder than normal because of the anxiety I get when being surrounded by people.

Me. I cannot connect with people. Especially with women. I also feel like I get disgusted of women but want to fuck at the same time. I hate romance. Pickup lines and flirting feels weird to me. I feel genuinely good and happy inside but nobody sees that in me. I suppose I am expected to be a party animal act like monkey on the dance floors to get laid. Being cool not works if you are ugly. I am going between a narcissist and depressed in cycles.

Last edited:
Clinical depression from years of inceldom and childhood traumas, but mostly inceldom.