Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who else hopes this coronavirus shit is serious?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Apparently there are confirmed cases in australia, france and america and several other countries, along with hundreds of confirmed cases in china, but it's speculated that the real number is in thousands. 40 deaths. Also the incubation period is ending in a few days so we should see a sharp increase in reported cases. What do you think? Is this a chance for the world to collapse?

Last edited:
After my flight, it can get as serious as it wants inshallah

4C7C5D73 6565 43DF 8949 263B8D2D3045

@BabyFuck McGirlsex

Apparently there are confirmed cases in australia, france and america, along with hundreds of confirmed cases in china, but it's speculated that the real number is in thousands. 40 deaths. Also the incubation period is ending in a few days so we should see a sharp increase in reported cases. What do you think? Is this a chance for the world to collapse?
It I get it I’m not worried. I’m healthy, and it rarely causes death.

Wouldn't mind a worldwide health crisis to cull the excess population. If I avoid coughing up my lungs maybe I can get a government-mandated GF to repopulate the species.

Wouldn't mind a worldwide health crisis to cull the excess population. If I avoid coughing up my lungs maybe I can get a government-mandated GF to repopulate the species.
coronaapt IQ