Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who else here is a namecel?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
My parents gave me a hard to pronounce African name. It's so embarrassing to introduce myself to people, and it makes it impossible to introduce myself to beckys. Parents led me down the road of inceldom with the retarded ten-letter name they gave me. Who else absolutely a namecel?

It's also another case of JBW. Having white parents who name you John or Jeff makes life easier.

I have a latino name. I can't pass off as white, but it would've been better if I at least had some white-sounding name

My parents gave me a hard to pronounce African name. It's so embarrassing to introduce myself to people, and it makes it impossible to introduce myself to beckys. Parents led me down the road of inceldom with the retarded ten-letter name they gave me. Who else absolutely a namecel?

It's also another case of JBW. Having white parents who name you John or Jeff makes life easier.
Would your kind give my kind the right to say nigger????? (Asking for a friend) (in silent hill 2)

My name mogs hard tbh

I'm running to the courts as soon as my mom dies, and I'mma change my name to "Craig" or "Josh" or something

I hate introducing myself. People with basic names always have the same two things to say about my name. I seriously want to start giving people a flyer or a card with the dialogue I know they're going to say to just skip it in the introductions :feelsseriously: I usually give fake names to people who take my order for anything as well

I have an old man’s name

If only 1 letter in my name was changed it would from being obscure incel name to very common name

Just use an alias theory ... who tf still gives out their real name in big 2023

Make these bitches learn your name.

Make them say it.

Just use an alias theory ... who tf still gives out their real name in big 2023
Yeah nicknamemaxxing works, there were a bunch of international student tyrones with weird ubungu names that just had nick names like Chris or Solomon.

Same. White name on a shitskin subject. Name els end up incels because parents dysgenic enough to rear truecels are usually retarded and can't choose appropriate names.

I'm named after my deceased grandfather Larry James Wagoner.

Make these bitches learn your name.

Make them say it.
And yeah I’m in the same boat.

Craig or Josh? Ninja please.

If you’re going to change your name go all the way. Get a name like Dick Army.

my name is on the bible, pretty based if you ask me

I am the Globglubgabgalab!

Yep that’s me I’m only incel because of my name ded srs

Like many judeo-anglo slaves, I have a jewish surname which makes me want to holocaust myself.

my name is russian and i live in the sand lands. weird world

my parents decided to give me the weirdest names known to man. my first name has literally never been used once after the 17th century

It's so embarrassing to introduce myself to people
everytime I have to tell my name somewhere, when I sign up for example, I have to spell my entire name letter for letter multiple times. and even then most of the time they just spell it wrong anyway

my parents decided to give me the weirdest names known to man. my first name has literally never been used once after the 17th century
-
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that your name is Ezekiel Weinblow

everytime I have to tell my name somewhere, when I sign up for example, I have to spell my entire name letter for letter multiple times. and even then most of the time they just spell it wrong anyway
-
I remember Zach Galifianakis mentioned that he had this problem

I got a terrorist name. Based af

-
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that your name is Ezekiel Weinblow
looking on wikipedia, the last famous person with my name was born in 1895

use a nickname??? everyone with hard names uses a nickname.

I got the most generic white name.

My name is so hard to say even I can not pronounce it properly

90% of the insults I received my whole life came from my name alone.