Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else here has virtually no friends?

theonlytruecel

theonlytruecel

Banned
-
I see many fakecels here who have female friends or many male friends and venture out regularly on the clubs, or generally outside...

who else has no friends and is hermit?

hermitcel?

incels who have female friends, who hung out with normies in clubs or bars, or go to drink or whatever should not be considered as truecels.

Me. Literally dont talk to anyone besides family

Friendless scum Checking in

only talk to people I used to know online occasionally. No contact outside of that

I have friends, but that doesn't make me a fakecel. I am still a truecel because of my 2/10 looks. But I don't think I have a best friend though. Just a number of good friends and some fairweather friends, but other than that, nothing. I think having friends is overrated.

me.

Last edited:
ive never had a friend.

No social life whatsoever..

I have not a one single true friend. I'm in contact with very few people, but they are not my "friends" and most of the time I'm alone

Virtually?

JFL at having a single friend as an incel.

Friendless disgrace to life checking in.

I don't have "virtually" no friends, I have literally no friends.

Yep I have no friends anymore.

i lost all my friends when i started to getting into fights more often. they all saw me as a bully even tho i was fighting the bullies.

Someone like me isn’t supposed to have friends.

Absolute hermit. I'm a NEET at the moment. No friends at all. Had some 'friends' in the sense that they were people I hung out with a lot during high school, but I never kept in touch with them afterward and I don't regret it.

None. Not even online friends.

friends are pointless and overrated

you're not fakecel if you have friends btw, that is an absurd statement

0. It's a shame, I used to be good at small talk too

friends are pointless and overrated
They were fun when i was in high school. Getting drunk as fuck, playing vidya, talking about girls wed bang. Theyre not as fun after high school because tho.

afew people tolerate me...
i wouldnt call them friends