Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else had their day ruined by looking at people's feed on #nationalgirlfriendday on social media?

iRespectWoman

iRespectWoman

bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks
Yesterday, I made the decision to bite my tongue and take a gander at what people I met throughout my life were posting on Instagram. The result was one of the most excuciating experiences all year. Chads posting their gfs with the hashtag #nationalgirlfriendday to notify other normies of their privileges, as if they were showing off a prized hog. It was exactly like what I felt when I did the same for Valentine's day. What should be for me is instead withheld by the malevolent nature of reality, and instead given to those who mog out of spite for us. Has anyone else gotten depressed from the event?

I'm wise enough not to use normie social media

I barely use it anymore, except to send memes, and listen to music. But my curiosity got the best of me that day.

I stopped browsing normie social media years ago. This forum became the social media that I'd use as often as normies do.

idek what that is

why is there a national girlfriend day jfl do we really need a day to celebrate foids getting fucked like whores

how heroic of them

My instagram was banned a while ago so I didn't have to deal with any of that suifuel :feelsaww:

Never heard. Again another example of foids being scared of getting no attention so they make up more days catered to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back