Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who did you fight for?

Who did you fight for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arron

Arron

★★★
I always go with the empire cause I can’t stand the fucking Stormcucks and their whole muh Skyrim muh pure aryan nord blood :soy: and the way they treat the dark elves like shit and I’m a shitskin in real life so practically speaking, I am a dark elf myself and choosing to go with the Stormcucks is just pure cuckoldry, I think. :feelshehe:

I also don’t like the imperials that much either tbh. The best choice here is to just never touch this questline. :feelsthink:

Imperials are basically spaghetticels like me so i went with them.

i didn't fight for any of the two
i played with the dark brotherhood, the other two were super boring but i still love the stormcucks a bit since they let you turn into a werewolf which looks kinda cool. they're many groups in skyrim and even some like the vampires or the vampire hunters are good too

I dislike both ngl, but imperials

Make it public so that we can stone those nordcuck traitors to death.

d66.jpg
during-the-great-war-and-his-rebellion-only-serves-to-further-their-goals-by-dividing-the-empire

Imperials fuck Ulfric

never played skyrim

I played both, With N you get to raid castles

stormcloaks are the confederates of elder scrolls

so yes i supported them

empire = globo homo
stormcloaks = traditional nationallist who stand against nigger imigrants

only edgy fags go for empire

What are you even talking about ?

i didn't fight for any of the two
i played with the dark brotherhood, the other two were super boring but i still love the stormcucks a bit since they let you turn into a werewolf which looks kinda cool. they're many groups in skyrim and even some like the vampires or the vampire hunters are good too
get better bro

Make it public so that we can stone those nordcuck traitors to death.

d66.jpg
during-the-great-war-and-his-rebellion-only-serves-to-further-their-goals-by-dividing-the-empire
nordcucks are braindead subhuman fags. Meds mog to oblivion

I played that game for about 35 minutes and got bored

When I was young, naive and idealistic, the Stormcloaks.

When I grew up, the Imperials.