Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT won't touch this - White people have no future in Burgerland (USA)

Do you support White Americans returning to Europe?

• Total voters
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Look at the census figures - as of April 2020 - the USA is 57.8% White, and that includes sandniggers as White. The actual White % is almost certainly <55%. A country that was always in the 80-90% White range until Teddy Kennedy (a legitimate HOMICIDAL, look it up) worked with Hart and Celler to destabilize the ethnic matrix of the nation...they lied to us, claiming that their stupid bill wouldn't change the demographics but that was a boldfaced lie. Dr. Verwoerd, by contrast, fought for his people. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

We will never get America back. Canada and Australia are probably lost, too, but there is an ever so slight glimmer of hope in Europe. It's time for White Americans to leave Burgerland for good and return to our ancestral homeland of Europe. We still have a chance for a future there. We have no chance of any kind of positive future from a demographic and ethnic perspective in Burgerland. What good is being able to stuff your face with fast food when your people have been replaced? That's all Burgerland is...fast food and fatasses. Fuck this shithole country.

The sad thing is, just like the Negroes who were once our slaves. we have been mixed with different ethnicities and lost most of our original culture. However, if we stay in America, we will stand out racially (and we will be given NONE of the special gibs that minorities usually get, just like in South Africa), but we can learn new languages/accents/cultures and go live in Europe among our own volk. Just to be clear, I am using the Afrikaans word volk, not the German word Volk. I am an apartheid, but I am not a Nazi because I see good things about Polish people and der Führer hated them, so I cannot be Nazi because I love Polish people. I also love Paul von Hindenburg and Otto von Bismarck and der Kaiser. I do not want the Ostgebiete back, but I'd at least like a recognition that ethnic cleansing of the East Germans was wrong, and that the Allies did a lot of heinous shit also (Nemmersdorf, Dresden, Katyn, expelling 2.5 times as many Germans as Nazis killed Jews, but I do not hate Jews, there are many really cool Jewish people like Meir Kahane [because he was fanatically racist but still non-violent, just like me - I am incredibly racist but would never commit a violent act against the dark people, I am a peaceful White supremacist] and Eric Clopper [because he is one of the mightiest Intactivists]).

I would rather temporarily stand out culturally than spend my entire life standing out racially in a country that was built for us, by us. North America isn't even the ancestral homeland for White people anyway. Here is something worth considering On JEWISH PEOPLE Many of them have started to leave Europe because shitskin towelhead sandniggers are making it unpleasant for them there, returning to Israel, their actual ancestral homeland, and they recognize that when they live anywhere else, it is a diaspora, not their homeland. When White people are living in North America, it is a diaspora, not our homeland. Our homeland is in Europe. It is where we belong.

We can learn from Apartheid South Africa. I love Dr. Verwoerd, but if he had allotted a little more land to the blacks, their independent states would have probably done well enough to get international recognition, and then there could have been South Africa as a country that was 65% White, 30% Coloured (mixed race with a mostly Western culture and a European native language), 5% Curry (South African curries are way more Christian than all other curry diasporas, and most of them speak a European native language also).

Whites have spread ourselves too thin on a global scale. The PoC ("people of color", but I prefer to say it stands for "pickers of cotton") want this country? They can have it. We don't have the numbers to hold Europe, North America, Australia, and New Zealand. We need to give up North America and return to our ancestral home so we can have a positive racial future.

Let me repeat, there is NO FUTURE FOR WHITE PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES.

I want to be like the White equivalent of Marcus Garvey, who recognized that the best future for the black race was back in Africa. I want to be like the North American equivalent of Andries Pretorius (may his memory be a blessing), who led his people to freedom, with their own independent Republics.

For so many years, we just cannot bear to live in a diverse and tolerant country, so one day, my kinsmen may ask me to lead them, over rivers, plains, and mountains, away, to be free.

Like I said, if the non-Whites want America, they insist it's theirs (like uppity raghead bitch Clit-less Ilhan Blowmar [99% of Somalian females have no clit, which is honestly based, but I still don't want Mahometanism in my country because it's alien]), they can have it. Just like Rhodesia/Chimpbabwe and South Africa, this country will fall to shit without us. But shithole people make shithole countries.

A true visionary doesn't merely think about his next burger with fries, he thinks about his people's future.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love the Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion bans.

Last edited:
muttland is already a shithole in itself I don't give a fuck what the kike media says

American tyrants filthy tawaghit, stay in your own fucking country. Death to the US.

Why would we return to europe? Europe is even shittier than the US in most aspects.
muh ancestral land is ran by christian fundamentalist scum that is appropriating brainwashing similar to what iran does.

Why would we return to europe? Europe is even shittier than the US in most aspects.
Yeah, and that's because of you fucking Americans. You treat your subordinates like shit. I hope America burns in a civil war. Americans overseas deserve to get beheaded and murdered painfully.

A big part of this is actually because of inceldom (srs)

white women are failing to reproduce adequetely. At least 2.1 babies per whore are required to sustain the population (and thus, the economy). Basically they aren't fucking incels or even normies enough.

If the population falls, this results in too many old people which implodes the economy through not enough workers and too many leeches (aka retirees)

Therefore, to prop up the economy, politicians have decided to import millions of third worlders, with the hopes that they will work hard and pay plenty of taxes (whether they do or not is a different story)

And if america falls what do you think happens to yurope sweaty? Whites are already a minority there.
It's a question of honor. I'll gladly suffocate your neck with my foot.

massive race cope lol. i like reading things like this from time to time ngl.

someone already said it.

it doesn't change the fact that large swaths of white american foids refuse to have anything to do with white american men that they deem to be too short, poor, or ugly. which is the harsh reality right now hence why you see so many white american men dating/marrying black, latina, or asian women or go overseas.

normies will typically use the argument that birth rates are falling because women are more into their careers. true but thats not entirely the case. a lot of women flat out refuse to date, marry, or have kids with men that are a combination of too short, poor, or ugly. a good amount of american women do this, not all but a lot of them hence why the birth rates are falling and will continue to fall.

immigrants both legal and illegal are like a quick patch to the birth rate problem whereas places like south korea, singapore, taiwan, and japan will be legit fucked soon with a bunch of old people and no young workers.

Last edited:
massive race cope lol. i like reading things like this from time to time ngl.

someone already said it.

it doesn't change the fact that large swaths of white american foids refuse to have anything to do with white american men that they deem to be too short, poor, or ugly. which is the harsh reality right now hence why you see so many white american men dating/marrying black, latina, or asian women.

normies will typically use the argument that birth rates are falling because women are more into their careers. true but thats not entirely the case. women flat out refuse to date, marry, or have kids with men that that are a combination of too short, poor, or ugly. a good amount of american women do this, not all but a lot of them hence why the birth rates are continuing to fall.

immigrants both legal and illegal are like a quick patch to this birth rate problem whereas places like south korea, singapore, taiwan, and japan will be legit fucked soon with a bunch of old people and no young workers.

Feminism doomed whites

No you can stay in your hellhole. I'm Italian btw, idk if i count as white

No, we shouldn't, because at least here in America we have guns to fend off hostile non-whites. In Europe, we'd be completely at the mercy of the governments that take us in

pS5NP3aGIBuYLQdLYlDDPsDskYHMT6EBDh60JlTBmTWA7A6ee-xoBGSwipVpMxLbQ-P0IgKbZQz8GOFnpRvycg

Fucking based. I hope whites go extinct, only good thing that jews do tbh

I’m okay Sending fat yanks back to their ancestral homeland just to watch Europeans mald

american whites carry inside them a lifetime of political propaganda and brainwashing, they are already exporting that to my country's youth through entertainment and the english language, I have no desire for them to come here just so they can repeat their fuck ups once more

What the hell is in europoor
White people must make a white ethno state in North West USA

What the hell is in europoor
White people must make a white ethno state in North West USA
The best hope for a White ethnostate is actually the Northeast. Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire are some of the Whitest states in the country, along with West Virginia.

A big part of this is actually because of inceldom (srs)

white women are failing to reproduce adequetely. At least 2.1 babies per whore are required to sustain the population (and thus, the economy). Basically they aren't fucking incels or even normies enough.

If the population falls, this results in too many old people which implodes the economy through not enough workers and too many leeches (aka retirees)

Therefore, to prop up the economy, politicians have decided to import millions of third worlders, with the hopes that they will work hard and pay plenty of taxes (whether they do or not is a different story)
Oh theyre doing a lot of fucking…just not producing a lot of babies

No such thing as white American

No, we shouldn't, because at least here in America we have guns to fend off hostile non-whites. In Europe, we'd be completely at the mercy of the governments that take us in
Yeah exactly , look at Sweden and France for example and what they have become

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

Then go back to your homeland