Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who brainwashed us to think that women are angels ?

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
We have been brainwashed to think that women are romantic, their femininity is kindness, gracefulness, gentleness, decency, empathy, humility, honor, tenderness, pureness etc Women are creatures of feelings bro !!
While men are the opposite of all that !!
That is the reason men simp to them because they think women are angels who will appreciate their simping.
Men are even ready to sacrifice themselves for women !!

The reality is so different :

Women may look soft from outside but they carry demons inside.
Their femininity is hypergamy.
They are symbols of manipulation, betrayal, coldness, soullessness, selfishness, materialism, bitching, obscenity, uselessness etc
They have no feelings.
They live by their primitive instincts.

Men on the other hand may look rough from outside but they are innocent souls inside, men are the true creatures of feelings, they have idealistic desires that made them express pure and deep emotions in forms of literature, poetry, religion, music, painting, architecture and all kinds of arts that is why there was never a woman in history like Mozart or Bach.
In all cultures and races, there were men who created every aspect of civilization.

The question is who brainwashed us to think that they are angels :

1- Stupid literature and poetry written by men.

2- The Jews who control the media.

3- Women themselves like our mothers who raised us to believe that shit.

they are the source of all humanity's problems since Adam and Eve and should be forbidden by law
Eveites ruin everything. Ever since their founder, Eve was created. She was a pure retard. Now think where all foids get it from

somewhere i read that there is a natural orientation to prioritize women, since they determine the reproductive potential of populations.
that's why we tend to see them as more tender/cute/adorable.

that's already inside our brains.

As time passes I'm less interested in women. I'm still very interested in pussy, that's the problem. Hopefully I can save up enough money to buy a realistic sex toy in 10 years which will satisfy my sexual urges.

Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. All you need to know.

OP ripped-off an entire thesaurus except that he didn't explain who exactly got ,,brainwashed". the reason of why they may be viewed as innocent is because feminity is nexed to fragility and childishness. pretty simple of explaining why women may be seen as ,,Angels", however, they clearly don't as the archetypical primary exemplary of Angels are all males.

But women are creatures of feelings...
As long as it concerns their own feelings :dab:

Even angels poop.
Pooomon

No in all earnestly, even if they are angels, wtf humans shouldn't comply to gods or something.
Read some Nietzche, and be freed from the submission to the jews.

OP, do you even know what estrogen is? there's a reason women are thought of as emotional, hysterical even; they're indeed more emotional than us. In the past this was useful to dismiss their complaints through psychological diagnosis. mentioning one important distinction that men, while being downtrodden, usually hide and retain our feelings to ourselves as letting it slip can be seen as exploitable weakness and publicly humiliating.

Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. All you need to know.

this also is very important. women do have intrinsic higher value, as they can only be impregnated once a period within 9 months, in nature, carrying possiblity of maternal death, while men have countless sperm to impregnate ridiculous amounts of females. there's always this fallacious behavior of self-exempting through responsibility shifting. always someone behind ,,curtains" manipulating or indoctrinating everyone, when this couldn't be further from the truth. most answers are crystalized and can be obtained by understanding nature.

Female worshippers,simps,cucks,unconditional support and attention,social validation via everything the modern society can provide:feelsstudy:

somewhere i read that there is a natural orientation to prioritize women, since they determine the reproductive potential of populations.
that's why we tend to see them as more tender/cute/adorable.

that's already inside our brains.

Gynocentrism.

The tribe did thorough work:feelsdevil:

We have been brainwashed to think that women are romantic, their femininity is kindness, gracefulness, gentleness, decency, empathy, humility, honor, tenderness, pureness etc Women are creatures of feelings bro !!
While men are the opposite of all that !!
That is the reason men simp to them because they think women are angels who will appreciate their simping.
Men are even ready to sacrifice themselves for women !!

The reality is so different :

Women may look soft from outside but they carry demons inside.
Their femininity is hypergamy.
They are symbols of manipulation, betrayal, coldness, soullessness, selfishness, materialism, bitching, obscenity, uselessness etc
They have no feelings.
They live by their primitive instincts.

Men on the other hand may look rough from outside but they are innocent souls inside, men are the true creatures of feelings, they have idealistic desires that made them express pure and deep emotions in forms of literature, poetry, religion, music, painting, architecture and all kinds of arts that is why there was never a woman in history like Mozart or Bach.
In all cultures and races, there were men who created every aspect of civilization.

The question is who brainwashed us to think that they are angels :

1- Stupid literature and poetry written by men.

2- The Jews who control the media.

3- Women themselves like our mothers who raised us to believe that shit.
JEWS JEWS DA JOOOOOOWSE

OP, do you even know what estrogen is? there's a reason women are thought of as emotional, hysterical even; they're indeed more emotional than us. In the past this was useful to dismiss their complaints through psychological diagnosis. mentioning one important distinction that men, while being downtrodden, usually hide and retain our feelings to ourselves as letting it slip can be seen as exploitable weakness and publicly humiliating.

this also is very important. women do have intrinsic higher value, as they can only be impregnated once a period within 9 months, in nature, carrying possiblity of maternal death, while men have countless sperm to impregnate ridiculous amounts of females. there's always this fallacious behavior of self-exempting through responsibility shifting. always someone behind ,,curtains" manipulating or indoctrinating everyone, when this couldn't be further from the truth. most answers are crystalized and can be obtained by understanding nature.

Except, you know, systems were put in place to mitigate the consequences of male disposability inherent in nature.

And now they are being destroyed and inceldom rates are exploding.

Women Themselves.

The devil himself…. Honestly too much stupid Disney movies, if I knew better back then I might not even be here:feelsbadman:

your hormones and genetics

cope if you think anything else

As time passes I'm less interested in women. I'm still very interested in pussy, that's the problem. Hopefully I can save up enough money to buy a realistic sex toy in 10 years which will satisfy my sexual urges.
tbh

"The fixed stars signify the angel in man. That is why man orients himself by them; and that is why women have no appreciation for the starry sky; because they have no sense of the angel in man."

- Otto Weininger