Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who brainwashed us to think that women are angels ?

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m
We have been brainwashed to think that women are romantic, their femininity is kindness, gracefulness, gentleness, decency, empathy, humility, honor, tenderness, pureness etc Women are creatures of feelings bro !!
While men are the opposite of all that !!
That is the reason men simp to them because they think women are angels who will appreciate their simping.
Men are even ready to sacrifice themselves for women !!

The reality is so different :

Women may look soft from outside but they carry demons inside.
Their femininity is hypergamy.
They are symbols of manipulation, betrayal, coldness, soullessness, selfishness, materialism, bitching, obscenity, uselessness etc
They have no feelings.
They live by their primitive instincts.

Men on the other hand may look rough from outside but they are innocent souls inside, men are the true creatures of feelings, they have idealistic desires that made them express pure and deep emotions in forms of literature, poetry, religion, music, painting, architecture and all kinds of arts that is why there was never a woman in history like Mozart or Bach.
In all cultures and races, there were men who created every aspect of civilization.

The question is who brainwashed us to think that they are angels :

1- Stupid literature and poetry written by men.

2- The Jews who control the media.

3- Women themselves like our mothers who raised us to believe that shit.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
74d 22h 24m
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
Moody-Silver said:
they are the source of all humanity's problems since Adam and Eve and should be forbidden by law

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
47d 14h 47m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
they are the source of all humanity's problems since Adam and Eve and should be forbidden by law
Eveites ruin everything. Ever since their founder, Eve was created. She was a pure retard. Now think where all foids get it from

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
17d 14h 43m
somewhere i read that there is a natural orientation to prioritize women, since they determine the reproductive potential of populations.
that's why we tend to see them as more tender/cute/adorable.

that's already inside our brains.

L

Lebensmüder

Proud failed male, proud PUA-Hater
★★
183d 4h 7m
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
13d 3h 9m
As time passes I'm less interested in women. I'm still very interested in pussy, that's the problem. Hopefully I can save up enough money to buy a realistic sex toy in 10 years which will satisfy my sexual urges.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
25d 22h 38m
(((they)))

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
Chingaquedito said:
our brains
okay zombie guy ultimate proof we should delete our brains

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
17d 14h 43m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
okay zombie guy ultimate proof we should delete our brains
it's because of the jews****

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 25m
Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. All you need to know.

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
OP ripped-off an entire thesaurus except that he didn't explain who exactly got ,,brainwashed". the reason of why they may be viewed as innocent is because feminity is nexed to fragility and childishness. pretty simple of explaining why women may be seen as ,,Angels", however, they clearly don't as the archetypical primary exemplary of Angels are all males.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
105d 9h 11m
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
53d 20h 54m
But women are creatures of feelings...
As long as it concerns their own feelings :dab:

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Depressed Radiofucker
★★★★
10d 20h 12m
Even angels poop.

No in all earnestly, even if they are angels, wtf humans shouldn't comply to gods or something.
Read some Nietzche, and be freed from the submission to the jews.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
189d 16h 21m
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
OP, do you even know what estrogen is? there's a reason women are thought of as emotional, hysterical even; they're indeed more emotional than us. In the past this was useful to dismiss their complaints through psychological diagnosis. mentioning one important distinction that men, while being downtrodden, usually hide and retain our feelings to ourselves as letting it slip can be seen as exploitable weakness and publicly humiliating.

Divergent_Integral said:
Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. All you need to know.

this also is very important. women do have intrinsic higher value, as they can only be impregnated once a period within 9 months, in nature, carrying possiblity of maternal death, while men have countless sperm to impregnate ridiculous amounts of females. there's always this fallacious behavior of self-exempting through responsibility shifting. always someone behind ,,curtains" manipulating or indoctrinating everyone, when this couldn't be further from the truth. most answers are crystalized and can be obtained by understanding nature.

Broly

Broly

‎5’8 ethnic
★★★★★
94d 15h 1m
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 17h 54m
They are not, all due to celebrity cultures orientation of new female values. Essentially the solicitation of woman through the 'objectifying' of her through media and entertainment, thus creating the ideal woman that both woman strive to become and men strive to obtain.

Women, in western society, are shown to be sexual deviants, not angels. Never thought in my life that women were anything other than sexual objects for the statisfaction of the wealthy and handsome, I have no idea why you think man developed this 'innocent' variation of woman. One that is angelic; she is not and thus art reflects that reality: woman is a whore, thus art reflects that reality.

cozylad

cozylad

saint marc lépine,I have failed you.
★★★
7d 11h 25m
Female worshippers,simps,cucks,unconditional support and attention,social validation via everything the modern society can provide:feelsstudy:

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
8d 1h 6m
Chingaquedito said:
somewhere i read that there is a natural orientation to prioritize women, since they determine the reproductive potential of populations.
that's why we tend to see them as more tender/cute/adorable.

that's already inside our brains.

Gynocentrism.

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★
34d 4h 28m
Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 1h 23m
The tribe did thorough work:feelsdevil:

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
8d 1h 27m
Absolutely true!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 13h 46m
Moody-Silver said:
We have been brainwashed to think that women are romantic, their femininity is kindness, gracefulness, gentleness, decency, empathy, humility, honor, tenderness, pureness etc Women are creatures of feelings bro !!
While men are the opposite of all that !!
That is the reason men simp to them because they think women are angels who will appreciate their simping.
Men are even ready to sacrifice themselves for women !!

The reality is so different :

Women may look soft from outside but they carry demons inside.
Their femininity is hypergamy.
They are symbols of manipulation, betrayal, coldness, soullessness, selfishness, materialism, bitching, obscenity, uselessness etc
They have no feelings.
They live by their primitive instincts.

Men on the other hand may look rough from outside but they are innocent souls inside, men are the true creatures of feelings, they have idealistic desires that made them express pure and deep emotions in forms of literature, poetry, religion, music, painting, architecture and all kinds of arts that is why there was never a woman in history like Mozart or Bach.
In all cultures and races, there were men who created every aspect of civilization.

The question is who brainwashed us to think that they are angels :

1- Stupid literature and poetry written by men.

2- The Jews who control the media.

3- Women themselves like our mothers who raised us to believe that shit.
JEWS JEWS DA JOOOOOOWSE

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 14h 52m
cozylad said:
Female worshippers,simps,cucks,unconditional support and attention,social validation via everything the modern society can provide:feelsstudy:
:bigbrain:

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★★★
2d 37m
Restart80

Restart80

Veteran
9d 4h 16m
OwlGod said:
OP, do you even know what estrogen is? there's a reason women are thought of as emotional, hysterical even; they're indeed more emotional than us. In the past this was useful to dismiss their complaints through psychological diagnosis. mentioning one important distinction that men, while being downtrodden, usually hide and retain our feelings to ourselves as letting it slip can be seen as exploitable weakness and publicly humiliating.

this also is very important. women do have intrinsic higher value, as they can only be impregnated once a period within 9 months, in nature, carrying possiblity of maternal death, while men have countless sperm to impregnate ridiculous amounts of females. there's always this fallacious behavior of self-exempting through responsibility shifting. always someone behind ,,curtains" manipulating or indoctrinating everyone, when this couldn't be further from the truth. most answers are crystalized and can be obtained by understanding nature.

Except, you know, systems were put in place to mitigate the consequences of male disposability inherent in nature.

And now they are being destroyed and inceldom rates are exploding.

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★★
13d 23h 30m
Women Themselves.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
S

Skinlesscel

Officer
7d 5h 5m
The devil himself…. Honestly too much stupid Disney movies, if I knew better back then I might not even be here:feelsbadman:

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
89d 4h 43m
wandercamp

wandercamp

Commander
★★★★
19d 2h 36m
your hormones and genetics

cope if you think anything else

BPincelien941

BPincelien941

Road To Self-acceptance
★★★
8d 16h 28m
ShowerTaker said:
As time passes I'm less interested in women. I'm still very interested in pussy, that's the problem. Hopefully I can save up enough money to buy a realistic sex toy in 10 years which will satisfy my sexual urges.
tbh

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★★
37d 14h 59m
"The fixed stars signify the angel in man. That is why man orients himself by them; and that is why women have no appreciation for the starry sky; because they have no sense of the angel in man."

- Otto Weininger

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8