Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] who are your current alts here?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Who are they? Mine are @Ryne gosling , @Truest truecel , @D3nverNugget , @Goyim0006 and @spermretentionmax

No way. Those are all your alts? :feelskek:

my only alt account here is @Master

I have @spermretentionmax on ignore

@weaselbomber @NiggerSlayer @nigger @niggerstonguemyanus @Fat Link and @KillNiggers

my alt is @proudweeb I jetsmaxx in the closet whenever they come close to beating the

CCPiefs

@CroatianManlet2 @edgelordcel @Waco

Why would you need an alt

OK, it's time I come clean.

Intellau was my alt.

you are a figment of my imagination
AHHHHHH IZAĐI IZ MOJIH ZIDOVA

@nigger @niggertism @Stacyneedsislam @Stacy @JewSlayer @WomenAreImpossible @womendeserveless @womenhater123 @womenhater24 @womenlikerape @women_hate.me @foidbaiter3000 @foidbashercel @FoidGoKaboom @Foidhitter @foidkiller9000 @foidrapist69 @FoidsShouldBeSlaves @FoidSSlayer88 @Foid_Hater @rape @Raper @thot_patrol

@nigger @niggertism @Stacyneedsislam @Stacy @JewSlayer @WomenAreImpossible @womendeserveless @womenhater123 @womenhater24 @womenlikerape @women_hate.me @foidbaiter3000 @foidbashercel @FoidGoKaboom @Foidhitter @foidkiller9000 @foidrapist69 @FoidsShouldBeSlaves @FoidSSlayer88 @Foid_Hater @rape @Raper @thot_patrol
damn, son. You alt mog me hard. Mirin

ded srs. What are you even doing if you dont have multiple accounts to post here on? You are doing everyone here a favour by increasing the forums activity
Lol. I have 0 alts here. I used to have like 15 alts on Reddit for trolling purposes tho. Unfortunately, they IP banned me and even permabanned my Reddit account unrelated to trolling that I used for car stuff.

Lol. I have 0 alts here. I used to have like 15 alts on Reddit for trolling purposes tho. Unfortunately, they IP banned me and even permabanned my Reddit account unrelated to trolling that I used for car stuff.
based. i used to have many reddit alts for trolling too. KInda got bored of it though but maybe one day i will return with a vengeance

based. i used to have many reddit alts for trolling too. KInda got bored of it though but maybe one day i will return with a vengeance
I can’t even make new account cause they get hardbanned instantly. Need to make a new email sometime and use a different device for the trolling