Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
try to express in a few words what kind of person do you consider yourself to be

Are you a normal guy that is just ugly and a little bit angry about some things in the world, but if it weren't for that you'd be a "normal person" or are you a degenerated, racist, pedo that don't like anyone.

Do you consider yourself a good person or a bad person?

I know that no one in this world is 100% good, but tbh I consider myself a good person.
Everything a post here is just a way to vent some thoughts in my head, but my head isn't so fucked up and IRL I'm pretty chill.

I am a person who does what needs to be done. There is neither good nor bad.

A normal guy, a little bit angry, depresed trying to find meaning in my life

I’m an ambitious, capable conscious condemned to a brain riddled with mutations.

Just a regular 6'2 guy with no friends. Post here to make friends with losers like myself.

I’m a nice guy

I’m a really nice guy

I'm a guy who has his own views on right and wrong based on my own reasoning. As it may seem unreasonable I actually tend to think of others. That is until I am treated like inhuman garbage. That's when I start tipping to be a bit unreasonable to specific people and why all my peirs tend not to like me. Jfl at being surrounded by moronic assholes

Hi I guess I’m what you might consider a Chad.

I’m not a postmaxxer

I embrace the bad guy role honestly. If normies pigeonhole me as a villain in their mind then I'll be remembered as someone instead of just being another forgettable "nice guy"

I'm a pathetically ugly guy who hates holes and wants to die

I am not who I am

I am not who I am
Less than human. Needing of a hasty end at some point
I'm a pathetically ugly guy who hates holes and wants to die
Tenor 2

Just a regular 6'2 guy with no friends. Post here to make friends with losers like myself.
over 6 feet and posting here
its so, so fucking over...

thank you for your cooperation.

*adds to the document*

i think i'm a normal guy but most of the time i feel like a freak and subhuman filled with anger.

A genetically modified Gorilla.

Gorilla CC0

I'm a good person... or at least I was... at some point
Before cutting ties with most of the people in my life
I'm pretty chill

I'm a fucking monster.