Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the youngcels on this forum? {No. 1 in a Series of Threads}

@Swott:yes:
Coming from a zoomcel, I'm pretty sure that being an incel in my generation the worst than out of any other. Why you may ask? Well just look around, 90% of zoomers are addicted to tik tok and instagram which are the biggest blackpill platforms ever. The algorithms there promote only good looking people, so it's completely over if you are not at least chadlite or you are ethnic. Just going there and looking at the comments under the pretty 9-10/10 e-boys is the biggest suicidefuel ever because all you are going to see is just foids soaking in their pants and begging to be bred by them. They have impossible to meet standards and all they care about is social media, hooking up with chad and going to parties.:feelsrope:

I am probably the youngest cel on this forum

I knew about incel subreddits and .co before I even hit puberty (or when it had barely started idk I forgot)

I knew about incel subreddits and .co before I even hit puberty (or when it had barely started idk I forgot)
Pre-K.is. :lul:

i don't believe anyone under 20 can possibly be here. i see no way any guy who is under 20 reading incel forums or even have the capability and time to understand it.
I'm 20 and I admit I'm having a hard time understanding (youngcels probably know more than I). I'm new to the forums. Is there a section of advices on how to get a girlfriend?

I'm 20 and I admit I'm having a hard time understanding (youngcels probably know more than I). I'm new to the forums. Is there a section of advices on how to get a girlfriend?
Go to Looksmax.org: please lurk more before you post, greycel. :(:owo:

Go to Looksmax.org: please lurk more before you post, greycel. :(:owo:
Thanks for the advice. You know, an Introductions section would solve all your cataloguing troubles. Then again, I guess a lot of people would end up doxxing themselves... Edit: just noticed there is one.

Last edited:

damn how old are you?

Youngcel [Added]
@Draestyn :yes:
i graduated high school this year in july, before that i would go out by myself and post here

@übertard :yes:
I went into school with a trenchcoat on (because cold weather) and everyone complimented me about it lmaoooooo

I chose it because it looked quite stylish, and thought that’s why everyone was being nice to me :bluepill:

Turns out, according to one dude, when I wore it everyone was creeped out and scared by me :feelsseriously:

Can I not just dress nicely without being seen as a psycho? I hate how trenchcoats have such negative connotations… and my ugly face was only going to make things worse for me. If I was six-foot Chad then I would have looked smart and handsome, why can‘t I just dress nicely with no downsides? :feelsohgod:

At this point I’d rather just have a good group of friends than a gf, why aren’t incels allowed to be happy? :fuk:

:feelsjuice:

175FD63E 3046 46CD 89A3 6EC9172E74DC

[Added] @2playya :yes:

I’m also youngcel

I'm also a youngcel (18) :smonk:

Last edited:
I like where is this going free information always good:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Bro we should get that Betan of the Dawn dude on this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Ugly_bastard_tanaka :yes: