Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the sandcels (+Turks, North Africans, Persians) on this forum? {No. 4 in a Series of Threads}

When I think about a second time, maybe, most cumskins consider them as sandniggers.

But you are a curry. :owo:
many Arab and Persian mixed people in Afghanistan these days, not all are Pashtun hindus or gook hazara

many Arab and Persian mixed people in Afghanistan these days, not all are Pashtun hindus or gook hazara
I will that that into consideration and inquire into which identity an Afghancel feels closer to. :owo:

@NikRebi and @Rhaast

what about hell?

man, this forum is reminding me a lot of our neighborhood back in the day, they will mention you even you don't mention anyone, thanks man.
You live in the 1st world, you would never understand

nigga what the fuck are talking about?
saudi Arabia is like india but with Islamic arabic reskin, if you are white, they will rape you.
Saudi arabia is rich, safe and has an HDI of 0,850.

By no means comparable to India and you should be proud of your country.

My dream is travel to jeddah and makkah:owo:

Saudi arabia is rich, safe and has an HDI of 0,850.

By no means comparable to India and you should be proud of your country.

My dream is travel to jeedah and makkah:owo:
yeah it's rich, but not safe at all and there is no fun at all, all the families there will call the cops of their son get out with his friends

Would you rather live in bangladesh or india?
They’re the same now, barely any difference in living standards unless you compare the densest urban areas.
what about hell?

man, this forum is reminding me a lot of our neighborhood back in the day, they will mention you even you don't mention anyone, thanks man.
Np man. :feelsYall::feelsokman:

yeah it's rich, but not safe at all and there is no fun at all, all the families there will call the cops of their son get out with his friends

Saudi arabia is 5 times safer than america and 27 times safer than my nation, you should be proud!

Living in a feminist shithole isn't fun at all

Do half sands count? Because I know one but I’m not sure he’d like being on this list or not
Me? Tbh i wouldnt call myself sandcel anyway because turkey doesnt have much sand lol, it's not a desert country

@DepressedFreak :yes: