Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the ricecels & hapacels on this forum? {No. 3 in a Series of Threads}

I'm hapacel, chinese:feelsrope:

@AsianKungFao :yes:

What is the research? What are you going to do to us? :feelswhat:

Hapacel, specifically maori and european mixed however look southeast asian with the white skin

@based ricecel :yes:

They're all on the regular "Asian" forums. The Asian civil rights movement is basically an incel movement.

Nigga I’m not, you seen my face:feelswhat:
You're ethnically chindian then, I am half Chindian curry too.
This is how one of my aunts looks like.
1641951729807-jpeg.561547

@NoLooksNoLife :yes:

@Zhou Chang-Xing :yes:

Put @mistersinister in here too, he's also a ricecel.

Here's another one not on the list: @TollieRobertis419, also a filipinocel like me.

im technically a currycel, but i am very SEA passing, does that count?

I'm Blasian(AA + Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Tribaloid(Amerindian)).

Haplogroup

Asian

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence

(All 30X Whole Genome Sequencing)

HapMap

Origins & History​

Haplogroup Q is thought to have originated in Central Asia or North Asia during of shortly after the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM, 26,000 to 19,000 years ago). Q descends from haplogroup P, which is also the ancestor of haplogroups R1a and R1b. Haplogroup Q quickly split into two main branches: Q1a and Q1b. The northern Q1a tribes expanded over Siberia as the climate warmed up after the LGM. Some Q1a crossed the still frozen Bering Strait to the American continent some time between 16,500 and 13,000 years ago. Q1b tribes stayed in Central Asia and later migrated south towards the Middle East.

Siberian & Native American Q1a​

Many of clades of haplogroup Q1a are believed to have been brought by the Huns, the Mongols and the Turks, who all originated in the Altai region and around modern Mongolia. Haplogroup Q has been identified in Iron Age remains from Hunnic sites in Mongolia by Petkovski et al. (2006) and in Xinjiang by Kang et al. (2013). Modern Mongols belong to various subclades of Q1a, including by order of frequency Q1a2a1c (L330), Q1a1a1 (M120), Q1a1b (M25) and Q1a2a2 (YP4004).

Among those, the M25 subclade has been found in the North Caucasus (1000 year-old BZ640 subclade), in Poland and Hungary (1750 year-old BZ1000 subclade), in northern Ireland (YP1669 subclade), in Turkey, Iran and Pakistan (Y16840 subclade) and in Arabia (F5005 subclade).

Q1a is also the main paternal lineage of Native Americans. The testing of the genome of 12,600 year-old boy (known as Anzick-1) from Clovis culture in the USA confirmed that haplogroup Q1a2a1 (L54) was already present on the American continent before the end of the Last Glaciation. The vast maority of modern Native Americans belong to the Q1a2a1a1 (M3) subclade. As this subclade is exclusive to the American continent and the Anzick boy was negative for the M3 mutation, it is likely that M3 appeared after Q1a2a1 reached America.

1530106625144 maya

@Pillow City Rev
@Rainallday
@subzero
@ricecel4life

@Deadgeneration :yes:

@ricecel4life :yes:

You should do a list of Abocels too

add me to the database, i was @Deleted member 31630 (WorldYamataizer);came back after a year hiatus in an attempt to focus on my classes (it didn't work lol)

add me to the database, i was @Deleted member 31630 (WorldYamataizer);came back after a year hiatus in an attempt to focus on my classes (it didn't work lol)
@CountBleck :yes:

Put me on the list :dab:

@dirtyricecel :yes:

I'll release an update now:

@Fallenleaves

@NoLooksNoLife