Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the currycels on this forum? {No. 2 in a Series of Threads}

This shit still going on:feelswhat::feelshaha:
I was going to stop but then I saw that he doesn't know the difference between the word usage "portraying" and "projecting", the latter being what he means to say, the former being his improper use of English.

I just realized @FullTimeLoser made an appeal:dafuckfeels:
He was told to wait 6 months for another appeal
Tenor 10

Meanwhile I was let back instantly
dragon ball smile GIF

Looks like his kike friends couldn’t help him
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
He's such a fucking crybaby, I cant believe 2/3 of his appeal is him bitching about me saying that I masstag him when I never even mention his filthy name out of the blue :feelswhat:

It's not my fault some of you niggas want me to roast a rotting corpse :smonk:

Im not curry :feelswhat: dont listen to that weasel :feelsbaton:
@Broly don't listen to @Dregster666 he's 100% dalit curry from ooga booga land
He's such a fucking crybaby, I cant believe 2/3 of his appeal is him bitching about me saying that I masstag him when I never even mention his filthy name out of the blue :feelswhat:
Do people forget there's an ignore button? I would've ignored @curryfool for mass tagging me but riding him like a mexican rodeo was too much fun

@Broly don't listen to @Dregster666 he's 100% dalit curry from ooga booga land
Ohhh. So he IS curry? And that too Dalit curry? I can't tell with the way this dysfunctional asshole flip flops and whines about being put in his place...

...then hops on a curry thread to worship his FavyFav "ChudurBudur"

Last edited:
[Added] @ziplockzzz :yes:

Curries who lives in a painfull existence should just kill themselves

[Added] @eternalmelancholy :yes:

JBC is law. Mods should ban all of you for being fakecels.

Im a currycel i too would like to be profiled. I feel its necessary for a list of curries to be accessible to users so they know exactly what level of vermin they are dealing with.

Im a currycel i too would like to be profiled. I feel its necessary for a list of curries to be accessible to users so they know exactly what level of vermin they are dealing with.
Added to list. :yes:

@Inceloner

Which part of Curryland are you from? I am a Bangladeshi curry. :owo:

Added to list. :yes:

@Inceloner

Which part of Curryland are you from? I am a Bangladeshi curry. :owo:
Well howdy bangladeshi curry i am a streetshitting curry from the depths of mother india. Pleased to make your acquaintance :feelsYall:

Well howdy bangladeshi curry i am a streetshitting curry from the depths of mother india. Pleased to make your acquaintance :feelsYall:
Do you live in India or the west:fuk:?

Two of the posthumous currycels have come back. :panties:
Welcome back @IncelKing @Aadi ! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Two of the posthumous currycels have come back. :panties:
Welcome back @IncelKing @Aadi ! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
To celebrate my return, Here is a pic of my Bangladeshi shitskin currycel legs

You are Bangladeshi? :shock:
I am too, but I am much hairier than you.

yes I’m a bangladeshi, kemon acho Bhai. I don’t mind being bangladeshi as there are light-skinned Bangladeshis who look good, I just hate being shitskin!

yes I’m a bangladeshi, kemon acho Bhai. I don’t mind being bangladeshi as there are light-skinned Bangladeshis who look good, I just hate being shitskin!
I am good bro and I share the same sentiments about my skin color as I am a shitskin while everyone in my family are light skinned apart from my father.

Come see @highinhibition, more bongocels on this forum. :feelsautistic:

I am good bro and I share the same sentiments about my skin color as I am a shitskin while everyone in my family are light skinned apart from my father.

Come see @highinhibition, more bongocels on this forum. :feelsautistic:
I am also curry.:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

If you are a non-chad, you are automatically currycel.

If you are a non-chad, you are automatically currycel.
Chudur-Budur pill. :owo:

Chudur-Budur pill. :owo:
Why did that granny loving shitskin leave this forum? Now he's over on NEETS.me making threads about grannies and poop. Wtf is wrong with that nigger :feelspuke:

[Added] @MarcusVictor :yes:

Nuke India @manlet cUnt