Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the currycels on this forum? {No. 2 in a Series of Threads}

[Added] @Extreme :yes:

[Added] @suicide3011 :yes:

[Added] @ashngunnn123 :yes:

[Added] @advik97 :yes:

[Added] @Shrewdslayer :yes:

Are you Muslim Currycel? Giga Trucel. :feelsrope:
no, I'm Hindu as well I've just noticed our women are the biggest whores whereas yours are pretty decent. for example, I've seen Hindu girls fucking Muslim guys but never Muslim girls fucking Hindu guys.

[Added] @Nightwalker_98 :yes:

I've seen Hindu girls fucking Muslim guys but never Muslim girls fucking Hindu guys.
houston we have a prolem , hindu dindu have been cucked.

[Added] @HueHueBr :yes:

[Added] @Misogynist Curry 卐 :yes:

no 1 and no 2 in a series :feelswhere: how many of these does your series have?

[Added] @atrangi25 :yes:

no, I'm Hindu as well I've just noticed our women are the biggest whores whereas yours are pretty decent. for example, I've seen Hindu girls fucking Muslim guys but never Muslim girls fucking Hindu guys.
Im a muslimcel and can confirm our curry foids are so fucking disgusting and ugly but still get privilege for their unshaven beef curtains:lasereyes:

Very true statement; that is why are our numbers are so numerous here.:society:
I counted around 60+ currycels active this past year.
Imagine the number of trucel in the entire south asia they just don't know about this forum lol

Remove that cry baby @wereqryan.

Unless he's lurking under an alt and you know about it :shhh:

@Zer0/∞

@Misogynist Curry 卐

@tenta

@Am85006

@Zer0/∞ banned. Don't worry will keep you in our thoughts so you can come back to make more curry lists we're not going to use :feelsgah:

Actually not a bad idea to have these was we need to start using them!

[Added] @oliverbarefoot :yes:
[Added] @Am85006 :yes:

[Added] @oliverbarefoot :yes:
[Added] @Am85006 :yes:
Hello yaars

Myself JayGoptri. WherryNice meetings you. Sometime when only you are free let's take some chats and chai OKAY?

Chalohhh:heart::feelstrash::heart:

tag me faggot AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are actually groups of Indian-Americans who are now meeting and saying "We are being discriminated against for higher level management positions and we know American/Western culture better (esp in the South) and don't talk with a retarded accent...
A few years ago the governor of my state was a Dravidian curry. He’s also a Republican.

Are you a Nirvana fan for reals?

I was in middle school when they got big. I'm oldcel
Just random username but yes, I also listen to Nirvana, but mostly I am deeply into vidyagames ost

Hahaha.

Bobby Jindal was super Cuck. But he chose a better side to be on than Leftist Indian-American douche bags.
He already knew how rotten the white race is.

[UWSL]Bobby Jindal was super Cuck. [/UWSL]
I was a kid for most of his term so I don’t know what he did, but I know that he is not remembered fondly by Republicans or democrats.

Just random username but yes, I also listen to Nirvana, but mostly I am deeply into vidyagames ost
Yeah? What you been gamin on recently?

I just finished LOTRShadow of War and am now playing Assassin's creed origins. I go through phases. Might start Borderlands up again eventually...

I mean, fakecels are currycels, only truecels are latinos

I think most mestizos mog him.

Yeah? What you been gamin on recently?

I just finished LOTRShadow of War and am now playing Assassin's creed origins. I go through phases. Might start Borderlands up again eventually...
I don't game. I jut mainly watch let's play on Jewtube (I am poorfag)