Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the currycels on this forum? {No. 2 in a Series of Threads}

The FBI thanks you for your faithful service and recent data compilations
:feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsokman:
No problem. :society:
Indian on FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list? Here's why US launched largest  manhunt for Gujarat's Bhadresh Patel
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

[Added] @CopingCurrycel

Going to be using the lists from some post.

So now the big question I have is, who the hell was chuddar buddhar and what made him so special here on .is?

Going to be using the lists from some post.

So now the big question I have is, who the hell was chuddar buddhar and what made him so special here on .is?
@Dregster666 may you explain to my good friend why Chudur Budur was the greatest currycel on this forum.

Just read this thread where he demolishes this delusional currycel trying to emigrate to the west for the chance of dating white girls.

@Dregster666 may you explain to my good friend why Chudur Budur was the greatest currycel on this forum.

Just read this thread where he demolishes this delusional currycel trying to emigrate to the west for the chance of dating white girls.
It's not that impressive to me for the following reasons:

1. Yes there are a few Indian-Americans (South Indian or otherwise) who have dated white and non-curry foids. So what Chudur budur says isn't 100% accurate. Though, Chudur budur is mostly correct, he does make a few mistakes and even otherwise it's all obvious stuff he's telling...

Which brings me to my next point:

2. CB only seems like he's tearing this guy a new one because the user Stem_Scar is such a fucking clueless FOB moron that the whole thing appears reasonable. Stem_Scar behaves like a god damn robot...it almost seems contrived...

3. Are you certain this Stem_Scar isn't a avi of CB's, or a some sort of bot? Has he posted anywhere else on other platforms? I mean honestly, it's probably not too difficult to create a bot that mimics clown ass Punjabi/Gujju momma's boy faggots. They are so clueless about the West that it's intolerable. BUT...it's common and not surprising because, afterall they are from India. What do you expect. Honestly Hindu/Indian cultural thinking is as far away from what Western thinking once was, as far away as one can get! Except today, the Leftist Democrats in America (influenced in large part by mone other than Hinduism during the 1960's) are acting like sloppy confused Indians using double-speak all the time. And of course, then there is "Indian-English". I can't count the number of mind numbingly clueless Indian FOBs I've met in my time. It's amazing, and they manage to stay in their bubble long after they come to the U.S.

In fact, to truely understand Western culture from your experiences you have to grow up (pre- kindergarten or at the latest kindergarten) to have experienced the real pain and suffering of being curry looking in America.

Any other examples?

Btw....this gives me a few ideas from some posts I want to make and have all the curries discuss if they wish.

Last edited:

Too much work ngl

You simply had to of been here when he was dropping God IQ posts :society:

@goetie Currycel [Added] :yes:

Too much work ngl

Tearing apart FOB or pre-FOB immigrants is not difficult or "GOD IQ".

Btw...where did he go? If he had his shit together so much, to the point he was stable and gigabased, where is he now? What happened?

Btw...where did he go? If he had his shit together so much, to the point he was stable and gigabased, where is he now? What happened?
What is FOB?

Next thread idea: who are all the "Canadiancels" on this forum.

Don’t feel too bad for them: they’re wealthier and more educated than us because of the very selective American immigration system.
www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-03-19/most-immigrants-outpace-americans-when-it-comes-to-education-with-a-big-exception%3Fcontext%3Damp
Yes, never feel bad for FOBs in terms of getting work.

There are actually groups of Indian-Americans who are now meeting and saying "We are being discriminated against for higher level management positions and we know American/Western culture better (esp in the South) and don't talk with a retarded accent...

Basically, there should be a higher recognition given to Indian-Americans who are bidialectal (can voluntarily switch between accents and dialects) and who know how to communicate with Westerns and Southern Americans far better than FOB curries.

But alas, the Leftist won't ever allow that. Conservatives value that, or at least they used to. Indians who were fully Westernized were given more unspoken importance as potential managers than curries from the mainland who arrived at age 20. Only expections being the medical field, but even there everyone knew an all-American curry knew how to navigate white cultural norms better than FOB curries.
What is FOB?
Basically, the ones whose underarms smell with a profound stench and walk around with some retarded smile saying "HellOH" to people that don't give two fucks about them...
Next thread idea: who are all the "Canadiancels" on this forum.
You mean curry-Canadians ?

And I'm still looking for that answer...

Where did Chudur Budur go? Any ideas or guesses ?

Last edited:

Bro shut up stop trying to slander @chudur-budur greatness :feelsjuice:

Bro shut up stop trying to slander @chudur-budur greatness :feelsjuice:
I don't deny he was smarter than you. But I would like to have a few conversations with him, was he an agecel, like me? Why are you worshipping him?

..And stop stalling and diverting the damn question Dregster satan..

What happened to him? Why was he banned, or did he self ban?

I don't deny he was smarter than you. But I would like to have a few conversations with him, was he an agecel, like me? Why are you worshipping him?

..And stop stalling and diverting the damn question Dregster satan..

What happened to him? Why was he banned, or did he self ban?
You do not deserve a single question answered GrAYcel :society:

You do not deserve a single question answered GrAYcel :society:
You are like a one-line currynormie aren't you? I've seen your posts. Most of them are low IQ bullshit. It's why you have to say "duugh grAYcel duuugh grAYcell"

Come on young currycel...try to spar with a smarter and more experienced curry who is less of a boy than you and has probably done & seen things you haven't in his 37+ years on this rock.

You are like a one-line currynormie aren't you? I've seen your posts. Most of them are low IQ bullshit. It's why you have to say "duugh grAYcel duuugh grAYcell"

Come on young currycel...try to spar with a smarter and more experienced curry who is less of a boy than you and has probably done & seen things you haven't in his 37+ years on this rock.

Lrn2Rd GrAYfAcE :owo:

Im not curry :feelswhat: dont listen to that weasel :feelsbaton:
You're not a curry but your caption is "take the Chudur Budur pill?". That's a bit odd. You worship this user, and you're not even a curry?

Idk about all that man..
I see so he’s spreading lies:feelswhat:
Reminds me of a certain user:feelsUgh:
In asking, but retard can't answer. I assume that someone on this thread would be a curry
he is a weasel and a liar :society: he knows he lost this the second he compared my posting habits to animecel or proudweeb :feelswhat:

Like who :feelssus:
I looked through really quickly and say your posts. They are almost retard-level. Boring as shit and nothing meaningful to say. Thought since you became a little testy here, you should know the truth.

Last edited:
tbh:society:

@FamilyGuy1999 gtfih nigga:feelsbaton:
Indeed :society:

You're not a curry but your caption is "take the Chudur Budur pill?". That's a bit odd. You worship this user, and you're not even a curry?

Idk about all that man..

In asking, but retard can't answer. I assume that someone on this thread would be a curry

I looked through really quickly and say your posts. They are almost retard-level. Boring as shit and nothing meaningful to say. Thought since you became a little testy here, you should know the truth.
Not a Single Word GrAYcel :owo:

Indeed :society:

Not a Single Word GrAYcel :owo:
Where do you see Gray? Lmao.

We all have an unspoken "club" here. Even if the intellectually driven users who post hi IQ posts here disagree with each other's views, we all know who the morons are. I'm sure your flashy name and one lines puts you at the top of the moron list.

Regardless, guess it means you don't know what happened to Chudur Budur

Where do you see Gray? Lmao.

We all have an unspoken "club" here. Even if the intellectually driven users who post hi IQ posts here disagree with each other's views, we all know who the morons are. I'm sure your flashy name and one lines puts you at the top of the moron list.

Regardless, guess it means you don't know what happened to Chudur Budur
JFL at this GrAYface, you still think your opinion matters :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@PrivateScript :yes:
@RejectReality :yes:

Last edited:
JFL at this GrAYface, you still think your opinion matters :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It matters. People who have a brain read and respond. It's shits like you who degrade the quality of this place.

It matters. People who have a brain read and respond. It's shits like you who degrade the quality of this place.
Nah it really doesnt, it took you days to respond :feelshaha:

Even you realize how worthless your opinion is in the big picture :society:

And why are you responding days late you bozo :feelswhat::feelstastyman:

Nah it really doesnt, it took you days to respond :feelshaha:

Even you realize how worthless your opinion is in the big picture :society:

And why are you responding days late you bozo :feelswhat::feelstastyman:
Busy with some of my more practical masturbations and working. You know, work, that thing you probably ain't doing right now...

Busy with some of my more practical masturbations and working. You know, work, that thing you probably ain't doing right now...
Not One Word GrAYcel :society:

Not One Word GrAYcel :society:
I teach you. Be humble. Learn.

The fact you wasted your recent years posting to get a shiny name don't mean shit except that you are a pretentious bastard.

I teach you. Be humble. Learn.

The fact you wasted your recent years posting to get a shiny name don't mean shit except that you are a pretentious bastard.
Silly GrAYcel still rambling like an old man :smonk:

Silly GrAYcel still rambling like an old man :smonk:
Old men have their experience and wisdom to share. You have nothing except your shiny name.

And you also might be color blind.

Old men have their experience and wisdom to share. You have nothing except your shiny name.

And you also might be color blind.
Unfortunately for you, you gained none of the wisdom or experience to realize that your lack of self-awareness is being exposed :feelsugh:

You're a GrAYboi with a 2021 joindate, nobody gives a single shit what you think :bigbrain:

Unfortunately for you, you gained none of the wisdom or experience to realize that your lack of self-awareness is being exposed :feelsugh:

You're a GrAYboi with a 2021 joindate, nobody gives a single shit what you think :bigbrain:

Come on man, just cut the crap! Al[UWSL]l of the posters who chose to write substantive comments know what this place should be about. You can sense it in the way they type, expressing themselves as earnestly as possible. [/UWSL]

Then there are clowns like you! Cheap asshole comments, ashamed of your apparent lack of intellectual prowess, always making rude insults instead of just conversing, etc etc.

@Zer0/∞ - I know you were trying to have someone answer the Chudur Budur question but please, in the future if I ask a question, don't tag this shiny name douchebag. Is he even a curry? Why is he worshiping Chudur Budur ?

Last edited:
Come on man, just cut the crap! Al[UWSL]l of the posters who chose to write substantive comments know what this place should be about. You can sense it in the way they type, expressing themselves as earnestly as possible. [/UWSL]

Then there are clowns like you! Cheap asshole comments, ashamed of your apparent lack of intellectual prowess, always making rude insults instead of just conversing, etc etc.

@Zer0/∞ - I know you were trying to have someone answer the Chudur Budur question but please, in the future if I ask a question, don't tag this shiny name douchebag. Is he even a curry? Why is he worshiping Chudur Budur ?
Buddy Im not reading all of that :society:

You read it. Don't be a lying shiny fag on top of it all. Go make caveman iq posts elsewhere.
Boomer trait: aimlessly rambling, hoping to gain respect speaking nonsense :feelsugh:

Keep rambling for me Bozo

3bYL

Boomer trait: aimlessly rambling, hoping to gain respect speaking nonsense :feelsugh:

Keep rambling for me Bozo

View attachment 540478
[UWSL]Mi[/UWSL]llennial trait: Know absolutely nothing about the topics you try and opine on, but be an asshole and pretend you do anyway.

[UWSL]Mi[/UWSL]llennial trait: Know absolutely nothing about the topics you try and opine on, but be an asshole and pretend you do anyway.
Keep dancing for me Bozo while I continue to expose your ignorance and insecurities :society:

3bYL

I'll call Chudur Budur for ya so you can suck him off....

"Take the ChudurBudur dick"
Faggot trait: portraying your own homosexual tendencies on to others :feelsugh:

Faggot trait: portraying your own homosexual tendencies on to others :feelsugh:
Real Faggot trait: Non-curry worshiping a curry from the forum who got banned?!?

And...it's "projecting" you half-whit. Not "portraying" :worryfeels:

PAthetic !

Last edited: