Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites consistently birth very attractive people

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
Title : i was at the hospital and all the white women in there were above average im not exaggerating. I made a post like this already but this is incredible seeing so many overly attractive people at one time

Tired Good Night GIF by Max

Dnr kys dumb nigger

ive seen ur facereveals rabbi

you mog most white folks here

You're probably brown and worshipping them they are average

Yes I’m black but I know attractive faces when I see them don’t try to discredit me because im a nigger I’ve been obsessed with looks since a child I know how to read faces accurately

Yes I’m black but I know attractive faces when I see them don’t try to discredit me because im a nigger I’ve been obsessed with looks since a child I know how to read faces accurately
If you say so, who mogs? Who is the worst
Med
Nord
Slav
EuAfricanid
Nilotid
Congoloid
chinese
Native
Abo
dinarid
Alpinid

berberid

Orientalid
indid

Attachments

• 1721066483641.png
    1721066483641.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
He's Black.
Why mention this are you trying to argue
Because it is relevant- he mentioned if you would rather be curry than black, and since you think they're "white" by this logic you would assume they're all beautiful.
:lul: :lul::lul: Maybe in America, Didn't Nikki Haley get misken for white jfl
I could tell she's curry tbh.

She for sure has used skin-lighting stuff, plus her White name helps.

But yeah, tons of American normies are fucking ignorant as fuck.

@Made in Heaven

I could tell she's curry tbh.

She for sure has used skin-lighting stuff, plus her White name helps.

But yeah, tons of American normies are fucking ignorant as fuck.

@Made in Heaven
What do you mean? All Poojabis and Pakis look like that, nothing about her looks "white". Even her skin looks yellow :feelswhat:

Maybe it is about dressing and name making people look more and less white than they are like @Made in Heaven says :waitwhat:

Last edited:
What do you mean? All Poojabis and Pakis look like that, nothing about her looks "white". Even her skin looks yellow :feelswhat:

View attachment 1199542

Maybe it is about dressing and name making people look more and less white then they are like @Made in Heaven says :waitwhat:
No I meant she's used some skin-whitening stuff for sure, foids all over the world do it no doubt. I mainly said that, because in some pics her skin does seem that way(maybe due to lighting) which based on blackpill logic will help(whiteness halo).

No I meant she's used some skin-whitening stuff for sure, foids all over the world do it no doubt. I mainly said that, because in some pics her skin does seem that way(maybe due to lighting) which based on blackpill logic will help(whiteness halo).
I guess, but she still doesn't look white in the slightest to get mistaken :lul:

I guess, but she still doesn't look white in the slightest to get mistaken :lul:
Yeah I know, and I see the yellow undertones.

But she for sure has done skin-whitening stuff, it's got to be true.

tales from the slums of mumbai

You high on smth? The alpinid is a psl god compared to the chink
Woah is it that bad for chinks? It's over then getting mogged by a fat ugly subhuman is crazy

Quick lesson for you: The Med & Eurcanafrid types are found in South Europe mainly, where the Nordic kind is N. Europe.

See what I mean about there's Whiteness within Whiteness & we're not all just the same kind of "White?"
Only northern are truly white imo

Everybody else is atlst a ltn the chink is repulsive
Do you think the chink gets mogged by the two black dudes? Do you think he even gets mogged by the abos?

So Slav, Central, Balkan and Med aren't?
Nah I was more asking a question to see your opinion on the matter, as an ethnic I don't really have my word to say on who is white and who isn't

Nah I was more asking a question to see your opinion on the matter, as an ethnic I don't really have my word to say on who is white and who isn't
Well, according to all anthropology I've read, South, Central, and East do have different phenos but they were classified as White/European.

Obviously Nordic mogs though, no if, ands, or buts about it.

Thanks for acknowledging reality & not thinking you can decide who is "White" & who isn't.

Do you think the chink gets mogged by the two black dudes? Do you think he even gets mogged by the abos?
Yes. The round faced black guy is the worst one but still looks like a gigachad next to the chink, The very dark one is tyrone, The abo is a hypermasc hinter eyed tyrone with niche market appeal. While the chink rots and wageslaves making your shoes.

Yes. The round faced black guy is the worst one but still looks like a gigachad next to the chink, The very dark one is tyrone, The abo is a hypermasc hinter eyed tyrone with niche market appeal. While the chink rots and wageslaves making your shoes.
I know you're trolling but why? What do you gain in lying like that?