Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites consistently birth very attractive people

Title : i was at the hospital and all the white women in there were above average im not exaggerating. I made a post like this already but this is incredible seeing so many overly attractive people at one time
I'm sorry, this just isn't true. I work at the hospital and I constantly blonde blue eyed women with horrid faces

She for sure has used skin-lighting stuff, plus her White name helps.

But yeah, tons of American normies are fucking ignorant as fuck.
She also got a nose job and it also looks like she dyes her hair brown.

She also got a nose job and it also looks like she dyes her hair brown.
Yeah for sure, foids for sure subconsciously know bits of the blackpill are true.

I could believe with all of that stuff(skin whitening, dying hair, nose job, etc) she'd be mixed with curry & white tbh, but not fully white.

I'm sorry, this just isn't true. I work at the hospital and I constantly blonde blue eyed women with horrid faces
Probably see some ogre-tier NW Euro guys, probably Celtic I'd imagine.

There's something about Celtic(most of my ancestry now that I think about it) makes that makes them ugly.

Cope I said most not all laugh all you want I know how to accurately rate
You think everyone who isn't black is "White" ........yeah, I dont think you could rate very well.

And it's true Whites have more attractive people on average, but most still aren't.

still not banned for race baiting

Probably see some ogre-tier NW Euro guys, probably Celtic I'd imagine.

There's something about Celtic(most of my ancestry now that I think about it) makes that makes them ugly.
Idk about that but they probably were NW european, but they were women. Alot of pregnant women too who also don't usually look that good

Although, at the same time, I saw this one super beautiful ginger woman too. Looked like a straight up angel

still not banned for race baiting
It's all he posts about, alongside his WMBF fixation despite the fact that it's quite rare statistically speaking:
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Idk about that but they probably were NW european, but they were women. Alot of pregnant women too who also don't usually look that good

Although, at the same time, I saw this one super beautiful ginger woman too. Looked like a straight up angel
Many Canadians have Irish & Scottish ancestry. I have my grandpas hairline, and he was Scottish-Irish same as my grandma.

I can kind of tell Celts apart from Anglos, since they have more Mediterranid influence on them & also have a sub-set of Nordic phenos.

As for gingers, it's only a halo on foids.

In fact, I've been looking on studies to see how ginger foids compare to ginger men, probably on a similar level to Rices & Noodles.

@LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler

Title : i was at the hospital and all the white women in there were above average im not exaggerating. I made a post like this already but this is incredible seeing so many overly attractive people at one time
lmao not true ive seen so much ugly whiites

It's all he posts about, alongside his WMBF fixation despite the fact that it's quite rare statistically speaking:

Many Canadians have Irish & Scottish ancestry. I have my grandpas hairline, and he was Scottish-Irish same as my grandma.

I can kind of tell Celts apart from Anglos, since they have more Mediterranid influence on them & also have a sub-set of Nordic phenos.

In fact, I've been looking on studies to see how ginger foids compare to ginger men, probably on a similar level to Rices & Noodles.

@LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler
The difference of perception between ginger men and ginger women is huge indeed

The difference of perception between ginger men and ginger women is huge indeed
Like I said, it's probably like comparing Asian women to Asian men.

My sister always tells me my red beard looks weird/ugly. Brutal.

But I doubt ginger whire men are on a similar level to asian guys, that's just impossible, even light brownindian men aren't as low as asian men

Yeah, USA will be ugly AF in 100 years when its 25% white.

Most attractive race objectively speaking.

I knew who made this thread as soon as I saw the title jfl

Most trannies and chuds are white doe