Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites are literally the best race and it’s not even close

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
My ricecel friend was coping and trying to convince me that a morbidly obese white guy is less attractive than a fit Asian

honestly that’s cap, watch this video of Kevin Kreider getting rejected constantly DESPITE being a male model while his ugly white friends got it easy

View: https://youtu.be/nAo_mZMIUgg

if you are Indian or Asian and a male, it’s over. You aren’t even a fucking human being to women. There will never be a AMWF couple, much less a IMWF one

Last edited:
If you dont believe in jbw i just dont know what to fucking tell you at this point lol.

If your born white you pretty much win at life. Doesn’t even matter if your ugly or not

i'm not white but I still know that white features are inherently better looking most the time. Whites also built the modern world, and were responsible for 90% of all inventions and scientific breakthroughs within the last 200 years.

I envy my pure white cousins. my retard mother just had to pick a low iq ugly mulatto to reproduce with. When they get old and need caretakers, I will laugh in their faces and abandon them.

retard mother just had to pick a low iq ugly mulatto to reproduce with. When they get old and need caretakers, I will laugh in their faces and abandon them.
Honestly i agree, imagine picking some loser to breed with and screwing up your life

literally garbage human beings

Inb4 white tards comment "there's no race for your face"

the HUUUUWHITE POWER of looks is the greatest power. It has nothing to do with huuuuwhite minds and everything to do with white bones

Tired of you guys worshiping whites its getting pathetic

Agree.
I'm white (100% pure) in south america and I'm pretty much one of the lowest life forms here.
Nobody wants anything to do with me.
If I die tomorrow, not even the garbage truck picks me up.

Agree.
I'm white (100% pure) in south america and I'm pretty much one of the lowest life forms here.
I'm white, wheres my noodle gf???
You can be an ugly white and not slay

my point is that only whites get girls

not every white is a slayer, but every slayer is white or has white features

Skin color still won’t make up for a bad face and body

Agree.
Uhhhh no. I know from experience. All the dirty brownies start throwing roses in your path whenever you go anywhere. All anyone ever thinks about is how attractive you and your narrow nose are.
[UWSL]if you are Indian or Asian and a male, it’s over. You aren’t even a fucking human being to women. There will never be a AMWF couple, much less a IMWF one[/UWSL]
The fixation on wf is interesting. You ever consider that maybe there’s a reason beauty standards are like that. Maybe there’s some (((force))) attempting to make everyone want to be like them or with them

The fixation on wf is interesting. You ever consider that maybe there’s a reason beauty standards are like that. Maybe there’s some (((force))) attempting to make everyone want to be like them or with them
my point is that Indians and Chinese “people” are screwed in the dating market

but elaborate on what you’re saying, it sounds interesting

If your born white you pretty much win at life. Doesn’t even matter if your ugly or not
Yes this
You are automatically rich and successful in the eyes of everyone (unless you act like trailer trash)
Dude you literally have brenton Tarant as ur pfp:feelstastyman:

my point is that Indians and Chinese “people” are screwed in the dating market

but elaborate on what you’re saying, it sounds interesting
Preferences are like languages. It’s taught and shown throughout your life. As far as I know one thing America produces is culture. Movies and tv. They weren’t very diverse until recently and even then capeshit has like 3 black people. So people come up admiring white traits. Now consider jews and race mixing. People will buy shit that makes them look white and seek white partners. Go back to indians. There is no Indian superhero movie. These traits are now unfamiliar and scary like seeing a wierd bug.

Ngl I resent white foids for being racist cunts. It may just be a racial preference to them. But to me, its still racism.

They are exclusionary and stuck up. They do a poor job in making people feel integrated and accepted. And wonder why there is so much neglect, hypocrisy, and decay in society.

I resent them all around and rarely have good experiences with them as human beings. So I have a dehumanized view of them. Which means even if I could get one, I probably wouldn't marry one.

Last edited:
this is such rage fuel. i hope foids all get acid on their faces

I'd rather not enter "That State" again...the racepill reconstructed my view of Western society.

Ngl I resent white foids for being racist cunts. It may just be a racial preference to them. But to me, its still racism.

They are exclusionary and stuck up. They do a poor job in making people feel integrated and accepted. And wonder why there is so much neglect, hypocrisy, and decay in society.

I resent them all around and rarely have good experiences with them as human beings. So I have a dehumanized view of them. Which means even if I could get one, I probably wouldn't marry one.

You are completely correct.

Last edited:
Jfl if you think that guy anywhere close to struggles :feelshaha:

Yes whites mog everyone but your example is retarded.

My ricecel friend was coping and trying to convince me that a morbidly obese white guy is less attractive than a fit Asian

honestly that’s cap, watch this video of Kevin Kreider getting rejected constantly DESPITE being a male model while his ugly white friends got it easy

if you are Indian or Asian and a male, it’s over. You aren’t even a fucking human being to women. There will never be a AMWF couple, much less a IMWF one

I made multiple threads on the racepill. Take a read if you'd like.

Are you white? And why shouldn't people worship whitness when its' self-evident they have the best traits?

I've generally had good and pleasent experiences with the few white girls I interacted with in middle school/high school. Though it might have to do with me looking less ethnic than the average person in my race. Good memories if I'm being honest.
Skin color still won’t make up for a bad face and body
It actually will. Look at this indian guy. Chad face, yet his dark skin ruins his looks and even HE knows it

Poo

every slayer is white or has white features
No, plenty of sand niggers slay too.

1yemeni2brits

I'm white (100% pure) in south america
do you have blue eyes and blonde hair? If not, you're not gonna benefit from JBW as much

Last edited:
Not a molecule

That's not JUST be white then. It's be white and meet several additional criteria :feelsjuice:

JBW isn't real
white skin,bones is minimum. no one claims it to be alone sufficient

Anyone who preaches "Just" be white, is in fact insisting exactly that :feelsjuice:
Fine, how about we call it “first be white” since that’s the most important criterion

Jews mog Whites

i'm not white but I still know that white features are inherently better looking most the time. Whites also built the modern world, and were responsible for 90% of all inventions and scientific breakthroughs within the last 200 years.

I envy my pure white cousins. my retard mother just had to pick a low iq ugly mulatto to reproduce with. When they get old and need caretakers, I will laugh in their faces and abandon them.

He's asian Chang but probably wouldn't consider dating a noodlewhore. He's basically ER but better looking.

I made multiple threads on the racepill. Take a read if you'd like.

Are you white? And why shouldn't people worship whitness when its' self-evident they have the best traits?

I've generally had good and pleasent experiences with the few white girls I interacted with in middle school/high school. Though it might have to do with me looking less ethnic than the average person in my race. Good memories if I'm being honest.

It actually will. Look at this indian guy. Chad face, yet his dark skin ruins his looks and even HE knows it

View attachment 569309

No, plenty of sand niggers slay too.

View attachment 569311

do you have blue eyes and blonde hair? If not, you're not gonna benefit from JBW as much
sand niggers have low smv

my parents fucked my up by making me half white and half indian now I cant pull any race because Im too ugly to fuck whites and Im too ethnic to fuck indians