Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If one is offended by racial slurs, they simply hate their own race.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
10% Race bait
I've been visiting some Asian cope subreddits just to see how they think, and it's adorable how much self loathing Asians and Hapas have for themselves. Constant bitch fits between Asian men and Noodle whores chasing white cock. It made me realize something, that these people deep down all hate themselves and want an outlit for their anger. And they also hate being REMINDED of the race they were born into.

Why DOES an asian get angry at being called a slot-eyed manlet? Is that not what they are? An ethnic slur is just a reminder of what race one is. If one is offended by being REMINDED of their race, this just means they hate themselves. If someone called by a Turkroach or Sand Nigger I would not GAF since I am proud of my race. Meanwhile, call an African a Nigger and he will chimp out, call an Asian slant eyed and he will seethe, call a Hispanic a manlet and he will fume, call an Indian a dicklet and he will cry.

The truth is because these are all undesirable traits. Negro bones ARE ugly. Asian eyes ARE ugly. Being a manlet IS ugly. Being a dicklet IS ugly. You're seething because you're being reminded of your own subhuman genetics.:feelshaha: There's a reason there are no genuine ethnic slurs for Aryan people. How the fuck are you gonna make fun of someone with golden hair and sapphire eyes? How the fuck are you gonna make fun of someone with firey hair and emerlad eyes? How the fuck do you make fun of people with skin white like the rays of the sun or pink skin like the shine of a ruby?

Kurd7
Redhead 3
Kurd5
Kurd6

Fyi, this is also why ethnic-passing Europeans, like Anglos, Italians, Iberians, and Greeks ALSO hate being reminded of their lower rank in the whiteness heirarchy. The people below may be European, but they are still ethnic.

Southeuro27
Luigi Di Maio May 2018
Southeurope7
Southeurope3

Last edited:
You're spot-on OP. Well, this applies to any trait. An intelligent, attractive, popular, successful etc. kind of person won't mind being commented on about his traits but someone the opposite of them probably will be offended.

You're spot-on OP. Well, this applies to any trait. An intelligent, attractive, popular, successful etc. kind of person won't mind being commented on about his traits but someone the opposite of them probably will be offended.
It's also why Chads of any given race usually dont give a fuck about the racepill, since it doesn't apply to them. For example, I have a 6'4 cousin and 6'1 brother and neither give a fuck about race like I do. Because it doesn't affect them.

The racepill is the MOST brutal pill because it is all-encompassing. EVERY other pill is WITHIN the race pill, be it height pill, eye color pill, IQ pill, etc.

There's a reason there are no genuine ethnic slurs for Aryan people. How the fuck are you gonna make fun of someone with golden hair and sapphire eyes?
Best part is the only "slurs" against white people are referencing how we dominated other races. :feelshaha:

Oh noo! please don't call me a cracker.. I'm just so offended that we used whip you.
"White slurs" are intented exclusively to try to make you feel white guilt, but it's always laughable.

Last edited:
Best part is the only "slurs" against white people are referencing how we dominated other races. :feelshaha:

Oh noo! please don't call me a cracker.. I'm just so offended that we used whip you.
"White slurs" are intented exclusively to try to make you feel white guilt, but it's always laughable.
JFL this is so true. Funny part is most African Americans think cracker is talking about skin color.

But legit, imagine thinking calling someoe a "colonizer" EI a conquerer is an insult JFL Negros are so desperate to find ANY insult for whitey they will use anything

You can call them redneck, girly ( white men tend to have feminine features ).
Many whites can have ogre disgusting face and with weight they look like pigs.
Blonde women age like shit.
Ginger is an insult for redheads.

This self hating is just because of media that portray whites are idols of beauty standards in movies, series, animes etc

You can call them redneck,
That doesnt mean anything in regards to their looks
girly ( white men tend to have feminine features ).
Maybe nordic men do, but it's still better to be a pretty boy than be ugly

Blonde women age like shit.
True, but at their peak, they tend to be better looking. Though I dont deny there can be ugly blondes
British beauty
Finnish queens

Ginger is an insult for redheads.
It really isnt because red hair is attractive
Afghan5

This self hating is just because of media that portray whites are idols of beauty standards in movies, series, animes etc
Whites are not always good-looking, I dont deny that.

01f0b9b33d
98dabba7589ec08d530ac8c8b4123229

BUT it doesn't change the fact that:

colored eyes
fair skin
height
caucasion bones

are the MOST attractive. And who has those most commonly?

Plus, even when whites are ugly, they're STILL better looking than an equally ugly brown, black, or yellow

@Diocel @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 look at this sandnigger cope:feelshaha:

simple, by calling them a soulless ginger.
Cope. Ginger is a term used by Anglos against Irish, yet Irish are literally the whitest people you can find. Highest % of green eyes and highest % of orange hair

Cracker and proud.

Peak aryan genetics:feelskek::feelskek:

not always lol. self haters also can not be bothered by slurs too

I've been visiting some Asian cope subreddits just to see how they think, and it's adorable how much self loathing Asians and Hapas have for themselves. Constant bitch fits between Asian men and Noodle whores chasing white cock. It made me realize something, that these people deep down all hate themselves and want an outlit for their anger. And they also hate being REMINDED of the race they were born into.

Why DOES an asian get angry at being called a slot-eyed manlet? Is that not what they are? An ethnic slur is just a reminder of what race one is. If one is offended by being REMINDED of their race, this just means they hate themselves. If someone called by a Turkroach or Sand Nigger I would not GAF since I am proud of my race. Meanwhile, call an African a Nigger and he will chimp out, call an Asian slant eyed and he will seethe, call a Hispanic a manlet and he will fume, call an Indian a dicklet and he will cry.

The truth is because these are all undesirable traits. Negro bones ARE ugly. Asian eyes ARE ugly. Being a manlet IS ugly. Being a dicklet IS ugly. You're seething because you're being reminded of your own subhuman genetics.:feelshaha: There's a reason there are no genuine ethnic slurs for Aryan people. How the fuck are you gonna make fun of someone with golden hair and sapphire eyes? How the fuck are you gonna make fun of someone with firey hair and emerlad eyes? How the fuck do you make fun of people with skin white like the rays of the sun or pink skin like the shine of a ruby?

View attachment 512001View attachment 512003View attachment 512022View attachment 512023

Fyi, this is also why ethnic-passing Europeans, like Anglos, Italians, Iberians, and Greeks ALSO hate being reminded of their lower rank in the whiteness heirarchy. The people below may be European, but they are still ethnic.

View attachment 512018View attachment 512016View attachment 512009View attachment 512027
spics are god tier at taking racial insults. I REALLY REALLY HATE MY OWN RACE so I have no problem calling myself a chink and other chinks gooks like a fucking cumskin cracker
I always find it funny how mayofags use a curry term to describe their racial purity and also shame currys
whatever works

spics are god tier at taking racial insults
JFL no they're not. Spics are very insecure about being mutts. Not only are they mutts, but they're Moor mutts. They have the least white European genes within them. There's a whole concept among them about racial whitening.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I REALLY REALLY HATE MY OWN RACE so I have no problem calling myself a chink and other chinks gooks
I hate chinks too, mostly because they're ugly as fuck. I hate all ugly people regardless of race. Uigurs mog Hans, which is why they are trying to mate with them. Even Tibetans look bettee than Hans

Turkgirl
Tiberanwoman

But I do appreciate your women destroying tallfags' genetics.:feelsokman:

JFL no they're not. Spics are very insecure about being mutts. Not only are they mutts, but they're Moor mutts. They have the least white European genes within them. There's a whole concept among them about racial whitening.

I hate chinks too, mostly because they're ugly as fuck. I hate all ugly people regardless of race. Uigurs mog Hans, which is why they are trying to mate with them. Even Tibetans look bettee than Hans

View attachment 512133View attachment 512134

most spics in burgerland I find are far more conservative trumpy anti-woke than the average cumskin

JFL before he was claiming that he was tired of being 'dehumanized' by another nordic snowchimp. He copes like those pakis who constantly cherrypick the top 1% of dardics/nuristanis and say he is aryan while look like shitskin JFL.

View attachment 512133View attachment 512134

Unnamed 2

These random korean idols could cuck every single sandnigger :feelsLSD:

Sandniggers dont even have a modernized country yet they are barking for 'chinks', like litreally half of the middle-east is inbred:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

cant stand you subhumans with superority complexes, only High IQ individuals like myself can have that:smonk:

Last edited:
We don't?
Sorry I meant modernized countrys, countrys like japan/china are ahead of the middleast. Dont take that to personally just cant stand literal white worshipping sandniggers thinking they are any better then curryniggers :feelsseriously:

How is this cope?
JFL before he was claiming that he was tired of being 'dehumanized' by another nordic snowchimp.
What does nordicism we wuzzing have to do with anything?
He copes like those pakis who constantly cherrypick the top 1% of dardics/nuristanis and say he is aryan while look like shitskin JFL.
It's an objective fact that the closer you are to Europe, the more Aryan you are.

Also, where did I ever say I look Aryan? I do have some relatives with blue eyes, but I have black eyes. And I am definitley whiter than most swarthy yellow chinks because my skin is pink.
These random korean idols could cuck every single sandnigger

JFL if you think that. Those twinks would be snapped like twigs

Egypt11
Egyptian
Egypt15
Jordan1
Syria2
Syria3

Sandniggers dont even have a modernized country
Saudi Arabia? UAE? Turkey?

Stop with the muh IQ cope. Looks matter more than IQ. Everything else is copium. IQ isn't stopping Asians from getting cucked by Europeans, Arabs, and even fucking Africans. Never in a million years would I ever wish to be born as an Asian subhuman. Even when an Asian is 5'10 or 6'0, his mongoloid facial features make him substanctially uglier than a Caucasion of the same height.

G4jnkwe

countrys like japan/china are ahead of the middleast
>Muh tech muh cities.

JFL get a grip, mate. You and I know MENA is the way it is due to Americans and Jews. Look at countries like Iraq and Syria and they were well on their way to becoming developed countries. But we can't have anyone threatening Israel, so gotta subvert, sanction, and bomb'em.

sandniggers thinking they are any better then curryniggers
We are lmao. BTW are you a curry or chink?

Currylife

Last edited:
How is this cope?

What does nordicism we wuzzing have to do with anything?

It's an objective fact that the closer you are to Europe, the more Aryan you are.

Also, where did I ever say I look Aryan? I do have some relatives with blue eyes, but I have black eyes. And I am definitley whiter than most swarthy yellow chinks because my skin is pink.

JFL if you think that. Those twinks would be snapped like twigs

View attachment 512284View attachment 512285View attachment 512286View attachment 512287View attachment 512288View attachment 512291

Saudi Arabia? UAE? Turkey?

Stop with the muh IQ cope. Looks matter more than IQ. Everything else is copium. IQ isn't stopping Asians from getting cucked by Europeans, Arabs, and even fucking Africans. Never in a million years would I ever wish to be born as an Asian subhuman. Even when an Asian is 5'10 or 6'0, his mongoloid facial features make him substanctially uglier than a Caucasion of the same height.

View attachment 512299View attachment 512300

>Muh tech muh cities.

JFL get a grip, mate. You and I know MENA is the way it is due to Americans and Jews. Look at countries like Iraq and Syria and they were well on their way to becoming developed countries. But we can't have anyone threatening Israel, so gotta subvert, sanction, and bomb'em.

We are lmao. BTW are you a curry or chink?

View attachment 512297
:feelshaha::feelshaha:Im an indian brahmin, I literally IQ mog your entire ancestry, the audacity of a semetic sandnigger to call himself aryan - only us Indians or Iranians can call ourselves aryans. Those twinks are worshipped by 1000s of Arab/Turks who worship kpop twink since they look like anime characters

Literally 1000s of arab JBs who want to fuck korean men:worryfeels: Maybe the media is that powerful. Im whiter then most eastern Iranics.

MENA has been shithole ever since they wanted to worship allah instead of study science, I mean 1000s of mongols/turks cucked middle easterners jfl.

Mods are starting to crack down on racism, this is very devastating for me.

It's also why Chads of any given race usually dont give a fuck about the racepill, since it doesn't apply to them. For example, I have a 6'4 cousin and 6'1 brother and neither give a fuck about race like I do. Because it doesn't affect them.

The racepill is the MOST brutal pill because it is all-encompassing. EVERY other pill is WITHIN the race pill, be it height pill, eye color pill, IQ pill, etc.
Extremely strong and accurate post. Further proof @tehgymcel420 is correct. Not born white = over unless Chad.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:Im an indian brahmin, I literally IQ mog your entire ancestry, the audacity of a semetic sandnigger to call himself aryan - only us Indians or Iranians can call ourselves aryans. Those twinks are worshipped by 1000s of Arab/Turks who worship kpop twink since they look like anime characters
View attachment 512330
View attachment 512331

Literally 1000s of arab JBs who want to fuck korean men:worryfeels: Maybe the media is that powerful. Im whiter then most eastern Iranics.

MENA has been shithole ever since they wanted to worship allah instead of study science, I mean 1000s of mongols/turks cucked middle easterners jfl.
MENA being fucked is partially due to foreigners but you are right. That the gulf area, especially the Saudi Peninsula have no one to blame but themselves for being a bunch of lazy niggas, outsourcing all their work to slave labor. Never heard of any gulf Arab scientist or inventor.

Last edited:
Im an indian brahmin
JFL imagine being you! Imagine calling someone with actual white/pink skin a shitskin when you're a fucking curry. At least most Mena have red-brown or yellow-brown complextion, whereas Indians have ACTUAL shit-brown skin JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Not to mention many Mena have pink-white skin.

576px Iraqi man on Baghdad street
Saudi4
Indianloli4
Uyiuibiij

I literally IQ mog your entire ancestry
lol EVERY single MENA country IQ mogs India. Even Pakistan is 1 IQ point higher than India. And like I said earlier, you are gigacoping if you think IQ matters more than looks, but hey, Menas both IQmog and racemog Curries

the audacity of a semetic sandnigger to call himself aryan
I never did that. I love how you're so asshurt you're making things up in your head. However, I AM genetically closer to Aryans than shit-colored Indians.
- only us Indians or Iranians can call ourselves aryans.
Aryans = White skin, colored eyes, light hair.

Those twinks are worshipped by 1000s of Arab/Turks who worship kpop twink since they look like anime characters

WOW! Are you telling me there are fans of foreign culture in Mena countries? How is this news? There are Hungarians & Greeks who watch Turkish shows. There are people who watch Egyptian movies. What's your point?

Literally 1000s of arab JBs who want to fuck korean men
JFL This is like saying because there are some European girls who like K-pop, that somehow Korean men mog European men. The logic does not hold up. Or that because European women watch anime, they want to fuck Japanese men. lmao at this retard
Im whiter then most eastern Iranics.
JFL sure you are. post your hand buddy boyo

>MUH SCIENCERINO

Seething poo, dont go there. You subhumans were ruled by Mughals (Iranians) for 800 years. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The fact that you even made such an ignorant, embarassing statement really goes to show you braindead you are. You have no thoughts of your own, you're just a cocksucker who does nothing but regurgitate disingenious, false talking points but orientalist Christcucks

37af3e6a7008c3d25f6d6e5826964337.jpg
253ec0e59ff23817da7c861f8429aa25.jpg

JFL imagine being you! Imagine calling someone with actual white/pink skin a shitskin when you're a fucking curry. At least most Mena have red-brown or yellow-brown complextion, whereas Indians have ACTUAL shit-brown skin JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Not to mention many Mena have pink-white skin.

View attachment 512332View attachment 512334View attachment 512335View attachment 512336

lol EVERY single MENA country IQ mogs India. Even Pakistan is 1 IQ point higher than India. And like I said earlier, you are gigacoping if you think IQ matters more than looks, but hey, Menas both IQmog and racemog Curries

I never did that. I love how you're so asshurt you're making things up in your head. However, I AM genetically closer to Aryans than shit-colored Indians.

Aryans = White skin, colored eyes, light hair.

WOW! Are you telling me there are fans of foreign culture in Mena countries? How is this news? There are Hungarians & Greeks who watch Turkish shows. There are people who watch Egyptian movies. What's your point?

JFL This is like saying because there are some European girls who like K-pop, that somehow Korean men mog European men. The logic does not hold up. Or that because European women watch anime, they want to fuck Japanese men. lmao at this retard

JFL sure you are. post your hand buddy boyo

>MUH SCIENCERINO

Seething poo, dont go there. You subhumans were ruled by Mughals (Iranians) for 800 years. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The fact that you even made such an ignorant, embarassing statement really goes to show you braindead you are. You have no thoughts of your own, you're just a cocksucker who does nothing but regurgitate disingenious, false talking points but orientalist Christcucks

37af3e6a7008c3d25f6d6e5826964337.jpg
253ec0e59ff23817da7c861f8429aa25.jpg

>Inbred semetic sandnigger doesnt know brahmins are literally white skinned
Kek, im a nepali brahmin from the same lineage as bhudda. Nepal has never been ruled by sandniggers.

>lol EVERY single MENA country IQ mogs India. Even Pakistan is 1 IQ point higher than India. And like I said earlier, you are gigacoping if you think IQ matters more than looks, but hey, Menas both IQmog and racemog Curries

India is potentially the highest IQ region in the world when IQ is measured for the healthy, well-nourished non-inbred population. Lynn's work selectively chose papers which worked on tribal and inbred populations to achieve a low scoring sample and took the average. It wasn't even peer-reviewed or published in a journal but was instead published by Lynn in an independent publication. There is actually a blog (probably by a researcher in this area) which debunks this claim by actually citing several research papers.
http://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/12/average-iq-of-india-and-iq-map-of-india.html
There are several proper IQ tests in Indian cities (as well as Indians in foreign countries) which have high scoring samples in the 105-110 range.
SA Khan 2015:- http://www.jcdr.net/article_fulltex...=November&volume=9&issue=11&page=ZC10&id=6726
Average IQ of school kids in villages near Lucknow in non-dental fluorosis regions was 110 and 100 overall (normal fluoride region and severe fluoride regions combined). Severe Fluoride contamination in water leads to a drop in IQ.
http://hrcak.srce.hr/file/44025
IQ of Muslims in Aligarh city, Uttar Pradesh (Average IQ of 107)
Source: “Badaruddoza. Inbreeding effects on metrical phenotypes among North Indian Children. Collegicum Antropologicum 28(Suppl. 2): 311-318. (ISSN No. 0350-6134.”)
Year of norms is 1974 and the study was conducted in 2004, so FE correction is at least +0.54, so the corrected IQ is about 108.
IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-
Study 1:-
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/
IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.
Year of norms is 1967 and the study was conducted in 2006, so FE correction is at the least -0.9, so the IQ is at least 106.1 (for socio-economically backward children).
IQ in 2 rural and 2 urban areas of Punjab:-
http://www.ijres.org/papers/Volume 4/v4-i7/Version-2/G4724854.pdf
IQ in 2 rural areas is 96.2, 90.4. And 2 urban areas is 102, 106. IQ grades are available (0 to 10th percentile, etc.). An online statistical tool is required to read.
It was measured in 2016 and year of norms is 1979, so the FE correction is at least +2.47, so the corrected IQs in rural areas are at least 98.7, 92.7 and in urban areas are at least 104.5, 108.5.
IQ in West Bengal:-
Study 1 (rural):-
https://www.researchgate.net/public...Nxf3sHxsD4oLarEkZXw_AKdiC1SmLw9IzIsEDusa540LU
IQ in Villages in Laxmisagar Village was 108.3 in normal regions and 85–92 in fluoride contaminated areas.
It was measured in 2015 and the year of norms is 1989, so the FE correction is at least +1.73 and the corrected IQs will be at least 110.03 in normal regions and 86.7-93.7 in fluoride contaminated areas.
Performance of Indian schools in Science, Maths and Reading in Qatar compared to schools for other nationalities:
Al-Khor Indian Stream, ( GEMS ) = 566, 592, 604 = 113 IQ = Indian Hindu technicians and Engineers of NGL (Highest scoring Indian school and the highest scoring school overall)
DPS Modern Indian School ( Delhi Public School Society ) = 552, 538, 563 = 107 IQ = Indian Hindu
Birla Public School = 586, 539, 549 = 108 IQ = Indian Hindu
Doha Modern Indian School ( Jai Gopal Jindal ) = 554, 525, 514 = 104 IQ = Indian Hindu (lowest scoring Indian Hindu school)
Doha College Private ( British Embassy ) = 572, 553, 563 = 109 IQ = UK
Qatar Academy ( US educators ) = 540, 547, 562 = 107 IQ
American School of Doha, ( US Embassy ) = 553, 546, 559 = 108 IQ
Park House English ( UK ) = 568, 528, 552 = 107 IQ
Qatar Intl Private School ( UK ) = 539, 529, 540 = 105 IQ
Cambridge Intl Private School = 531, 484, 514 = 101 IQ (lowest scoring British school)
American Academy = 462, 434, 434 = 92 IQ (Lowest scoring American school and the lowest scoring school overall)
Here, the economic conditions of all the immigrants to Qatar would be similar so it's a fair comparison.
Here are some very low scoring samples of China:
Wang, 2001 (Average IQ of 76-81) Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/wang-2001.pdf Average IQ: 81 and 76
Hong, 2001 (Average IQ of 65-82) Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/hong-2001.pdf Average IQ fluctuates between 65 and 82 for China, depending on the amount of fluoride in water. Shandong province, China.
Li, 1995 (Average IQ of 79-89) Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/li-1995.pdf Average IQ is in between 79 and 89 for China. Guizhou province, China.
Yang, 1994 (Average IQ of 76,81) Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/yang-1994.pdf Average IQ for China is 76 and 81. Jinan, China.
An, 1992 (Average IQ of 76,84) Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/an-1992.pdf Average IQ for China is 76 and 84. Guyana county, Inner Mongolia.
Guo, 1991 (Average IQ of 76,81) Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/guo-1991.pdf Average IQ for China is 76 and 81. Hunan province, China.
Lower results are in mild fluoride regions and higher results are in very optimum conditions. But as we all know, PISA is only administered in rich provinces selected by China which show high results.

Meanwhile MENA countries are the lowest most inbred people in the world

Mughuls werent iranians, they were turks/mongols who cucked iranians and MENAS and then moved to india. Turks/Huns/Avars ruled over arabs as well JFL low iq semetic sandnigger.

India's golden age was much better then the pisslamic golden age who stole inventions of Romans and indians (hindu numeric system) 99% of pisslamic golden age came from iranians none of it came from shitskin arabs:feelsLSD:

Most arab JBs worship korean twinks, because the arab goverment doesnt mind it as it is not haram or some shit.
Pretty sure these arab Jbs are cooming at night thinking of some korean twink animeboy cumming inside of them:feelswhat:

Attachments

• 1634817660912.png
    1634817660912.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
Saudi Peninsula have no one to blame but themselves for being a bunch of lazy niggas, outsourcing all their work to slave labor. Never heard of any gulf Arab scientist or inventor.
You're right. They have all that money that they could use to both econmically AND genetically improve themselves. Saudis are also braindead morons for not using their wealth to bring in Russian brides and bleaching themselves lmao.
Kek, im a nepali brahmin from the same lineage as bhudda. Nepal has never been ruled by sandniggers.
Like I said, post your hand.
India is potentially the highest IQ region in the world
It isn't. Your average IQ is 83. Iraq is 89. And Turkey is 91. And while I dont deny nutrition plays a part, every MENA country is still higher than India.

I'm not reading your copy-pasta cope :feelskek:

Meanwhile MENA countries are the lowest most inbred people in the world
1634817911063-png.512342

1634817932843-png.512343
These aren't the results of inbreeding, they're actual genetic defects often due to damage via bombs & chemicals. No different than how many curries have similar things due to all the shit everywhere. Or how many Vienamese people still suffer from the affects of the chemical weapons used during the Vietnam war. I know you're angry, but dont be disingenious about these things.

Superpooper2040

Mughuls werent iranians
They were. Their offical and court language was Persian.
they were turks/mongols
No, they were mixed between Iranains and Turks, not surprising anyways since Iranians anf Turks are the main ethnic groups in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, etc. You can find Turks in Kazakhstan and you can find Iranians in Tajikstan, they are both relatively nomadic, so it is to be expected.

Turks/Huns/Avars ruled over arabs as well JFL low iq semetic sandnigger.
Why are you saying this to me as if I'm not a Turk? lmao Did you miss that part in my OP?
India's golden age was much better then the pisslamic golden age
No one outside of coping curries believe this.
stole inventions of Romans and indians (hindu numeric system)
Civilizations build upon the former accomplishments of previous civilizations. This is how things work. I'm sorry your shit-filled brain can't understand this. By your logic, Greeks "stole" from Sumerians, Romans "stole" from Greeks, and Germanics "stole" from Romans.

What's also hilarious about this is you forget those "Indians" you're taking about would have been Pakistanis, not modern Indians.
99% of pisslamic golden age came from iranians none of it came from shitskin arabs
It's adorable how you make such claims with so much confidence despite being so very wrong.

Also, the Islamic golden age is not only praiseworthy because of HECKIN SCIENCE!!. It's best attribute is that it brought morality to the peoples. Remember, this is what people will do without Abrahamic morals binding your subhuman nature

2b3deace926a13d60be70efa816bc4ea

Most arab JBs worship korean twinks
Gotta love how you think doubling down on a point somehow will make it more correct. Needless to say, I'll just repeat what I said, because you can't seem to comprehend what percentages are. There are many European JBs who whorship korean twinks as well, doesn't change that most Europeans dont give a fuck about koreans. Likewise, this applies to whatever small group of Arab k-pop lovers there are.

Last edited:
You're right. They have all that money that they could use to both econmically AND genetically improve themselves. Saudis are also braindead morons for not using their wealth to bring in Russian brides and bleaching themselves lmao.

Like I said, post your hand.

It isn't. Your average IQ is 83. Iraq is 89. And Turkey is 91. And while I dont deny nutrition plays a part, every MENA country is still higher than India.

I'm not reading your copy-pasta cope :feelskek:

These aren't the results of inbreeding, they're actual genetic defects often due to damage via bombs & chemicals. No different than how many curries have similar things due to all the shit everywhere. Or how many Vienamese people still suffer from the affects of the chemical weapons used during the Vietnam war. I know you're angry, but dont be disingenious about these things.

View attachment 512345

They were. Their offical and court language was Persian.

No, they were mixed between Iranains and Turks, not surprising anyways since Iranians anf Turks are the main ethnic groups in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, etc. You can find Turks in Kazakhstan and you can find Iranians in Tajikstan, they are both relatively nomadic, so it is to be expected.

Why are you saying this to me as if I'm not a Turk? lmao Did you miss that part in my OP?

No one outside of coping curries believe this.

Civilizations build upon the former accomplishments of previous civilizations. This is how things work. I'm sorry your shit-filled brain can't understand this. By your logic, Greeks "stole" from Sumerians, Romans "stole" from Greeks, and Germanics "stole" from Romans.

What's also hilarious about this is you forget those "Indians" you're taking about would have been Pakistanis, not modern Indians.

It's adorable how you make such claims with so much confidence despite being so very wrong.

Also, the Islamic golden age is not only praiseworthy because of HECKIN SCIENCE!!. It's best attribute is that it brought morality to the peoples. Remember, this is what people will do without Abrahamic morals binding your subhuman nature

View attachment 512348

Gotta love how you think doubling down on a point somehow will make it more correct. Needless to say, I'll just repeat what I said, because you can't seem to comprehend what percentages are. There are many European JBs who whorship korean twinks as well, doesn't change that most Europeans dont give a fuck about koreans. Likewise, this applies to whatever small group of Arab k-pop lovers there are.
Holy fuck you are a stupid shitskin mongoloid rapebaby, you realise if you're a turk you are literally a rapebaby of mongoloids fucking yur turkish mother:dafuckfeels:

Mughuls were persianized turks, just because you speak persian doesnt make you iranian

Mughal dynasty, Mughal also spelled Mogul, Persian Mughūl (“Mongol”), Muslim dynasty of Turkic-Mongol origin that ruled most of northern India from the early 16th to the mid-18th century. After that time it continued to exist as a considerably reduced and increasingly powerless entity until the mid-19th century.
>im not reading your copypasta cope

It isnt a cope its a bunch of studies in non-dental fluorosis regions the score was around 100 - 110, and even higher in dravidian populations.

Can you name me an arab/turk Ramanajun, bhudda, Brahmnagupta, or any other scientific contribution. No you cant because the average middleasterner is an inbred monkey.

Inbreeding or consanguineous marriage is a common traditional practice in Middle Eastern cultures. Studies from various countries and communities of this region showed that the frequencies range from 20% to greater than 70%.

TFW your a disgusting inbred sandmonkey who barks for koreans who could fuck his entire ancestry:feelsUgh:

K-pop popularity in the UAE 2019
According to a survey conducted in the United Arab Emirates in 2019, about 35 percent of respondents considered K-pop to be very popular within the country.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Your an extremely low iq shitskin MENA, gues this is truly what inbreeding does to you mullahs lmao.

>Also, the Islamic golden age is not only praiseworthy because of HECKIN SCIENCE!!. It's best attribute is that it brought morality to the peoples. Remember, this is what people will do without Abrahamic morals binding your subhuman nature

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Like cutting baby dicks, or killing people who dont want to convert to your shitty sand cult. Because of islam millions of people are living in a shithole.
0f6168af579b051dccc98033795e9baa285bc66430cdd3ca604611e024b9d3d5

Hindu temples are still covered in gold while all the pisslamic countries are shitholes :smonk: Our iqs are reaching to 100 - 108 for mid castes, the brahmin iq is around 112.

source:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL at these stupid MENA sandniggers who think they are fucking white, you're literally a turkic aisan rapebaby:feelswhat:

you are a stupid shitskin
That would be you. This is my 3rd time telling you to post your shit-colored hand. Here's mine. As you can see, white and pink.

Unnamed 1

mongoloid rapebaby
I'm Caucasoid. So no.
Mughuls were persianized turks, just because you speak persian doesnt make you iranian
KEK:feelskek: HOW do you think they BECAME persianized? BECAUSE THEY WERE RULED BY PERSIANS!!!

This happens all throughout history.

Why were Egyptians Arabized & speak Arabic? Because Arabs conquered them.
Why were Anatolians Turkified & speak Turkish? Because Turks conquered them.
Why were Injuns Spanishified & speak Spanish? Because Spanish conquered them.
Why were Berbers Romanized & spoke Italian? Because Romans conquered them.

JFL at your brain :feelshaha:

It isnt a cope
It is. IQ is racial.
even higher in dravidian populations.
Imagine thinking Dravidians, who are related to Abos, can be smart

Can you name me an arab/turk Ramanajun, bhudda, Brahmnagupta, or any other scientific contribution.
Yep. In fact I gave you an entire list to sift through at your own leisure of medevil Islamic scientists. Why are you ignoring that?

Armeninan pheno

Here are some modern examples if you want. But you'll probably just keep deflecting and seething

Azad Iraq
1T8A6495_original_copy.jpg
7908db599f40dd5fcda6531ba9670d5f.jpg
Hussein_Zedan.jpg
800px-EssameKhalil.jpg

K-pop popularity in the UAE 2019
According to a survey conducted in the United Arab Emirates in 2019, about 35 percent of respondents considered K-pop to be very popular within the country.
@Lv99_BixNood Thoughts on this? I've gotten tired of arguing with this currynigger about K-pop pill. He just keeps repeating the same thing over and over as if K-pop magically makes Korean males 6'5. You're Asian. What do you think?
or killing people who dont want to convert to your shitty sand cult.
9cc496daf88d38eafdde2311926aaa90

Because of islam millions of people are living in a shithole
That's due to Jewish/American wars sabotaging us. Look at MENA in 60s & 70s and things were much better. Plus things like sanctions and coups. Places like Iraq and Afghanistan got it the worst.

Why are you disingenious? Honest question. Please answer this.

Fyi, Saudi has a lower crime rate than America and, of course, India.
living in a shithole.

Bro that's India

LdX2NbzKFeaqVgacrQaIqkIm4UOvgz6rwO4IGXlwBKQ.jpg

Hindu temples are still covered in gold
How does this affect the average living standards of the individual indian? How does gold covered temples put food on the plates of Indians? How does gold clean the filth the majority of you live in?
while all the pisslamic countries are shitholes
Curries literally die to move to Arab countries lmao. Like how you are treated like dogs in Saudi.
Our iqs are reaching to 100 - 108 for mid castes, the brahmin iq is around 112.
No, you're still in the low 80s.

View attachment 512001View attachment 512003View attachment 512022View attachment 512023

View attachment 512018View attachment 512016View attachment 512009View attachment 512027
As a ricecel, I can say with absolute confidence that rice=over.

MENA sandniggers who think they are fucking white
Because many of us are indeed white. Sorry you're shitskinned mate.

82d0818a394cd1959515a1632de20931
9d069f7c45389eed2d882645c9d4c2f9
Amazigh5
Dsf2738
Kurd2
Main qimg 709d00f24f1c64dce1ee9f24431263d0
Iraq8
Marsharabblonde
Iraq5
Persian2

As a ricecel, I can say with absolute confidence that rice=over.
What do you think about the curry niggers opinion on K-pop? Do Korean men mog Sand men?

Jordan1
Syria3
Jordanblueyes
D0bf7d7f5b08a9686728418b6e382943
Jordan3

Last edited:
That would be you. This is my 3rd time telling you to post your shit-colored hand. Here's mine. As you can see, white and pink.

View attachment 512650

I'm Caucasoid. So no.

KEK:feelskek: HOW do you think they BECAME persianized? BECAUSE THEY WERE RULED BY PERSIANS!!!

This happens all throughout history.

Why were Egyptians Arabized & speak Arabic? Because Arabs conquered them.
Why were Anatolians Turkified & speak Turkish? Because Turks conquered them.
Why were Injuns Spanishified & speak Spanish? Because Spanish conquered them.
Why were Berbers Romanized & spoke Italian? Because Romans conquered them.

JFL at your brain :feelshaha:

It is. IQ is racial.

Imagine thinking Dravidians, who are related to Abos, can be smart

Yep. In fact I gave you an entire list to sift through at your own leisure of medevil Islamic scientists. Why are you ignoring that?

View attachment 512666

Here are some modern examples if you want. But you'll probably just keep deflecting and seething

View attachment 512656
1T8A6495_original_copy.jpg
7908db599f40dd5fcda6531ba9670d5f.jpg
Hussein_Zedan.jpg
800px-EssameKhalil.jpg

@Lv99_BixNood Thoughts on this? I've gotten tired of arguing with this currynigger about K-pop pill. He just keeps repeating the same thing over and over as if K-pop magically makes Korean males 6'5. You're Asian. What do you think?

View attachment 512678

That's due to Jewish/American wars sabotaging us. Look at MENA in 60s & 70s and things were much better. Plus things like sanctions and coups. Places like Iraq and Afghanistan got it the worst.

Why are you disingenious? Honest question. Please answer this.

Fyi, Saudi has a lower crime rate than America and, of course, India.

Bro that's India

LdX2NbzKFeaqVgacrQaIqkIm4UOvgz6rwO4IGXlwBKQ.jpg

How does this affect the average living standards of the individual indian? How does gold covered temples put food on the plates of Indians? How does gold clean the filth the majority of you live in?

Curries literally die to move to Arab countries lmao. Like how you are treated like dogs in Saudi.

No, you're still in the low 80s.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:HOLY fuck this sandniggers is stupid as fuck. If you are turkish you are literally a mongoloid rapebaby, it doesnt matter if you are Caucasoid in appearance, your great grandfather was a turkic mongoloid who raped your Anatolian mother.
Recent linguistic, genetic and archaeological evidence suggests that the earliest Turkic peoples descended from agricultural communities in Northeastern China and wider Northeast Asia, who moved westwards into Mongolia in the late 3rd millennium BC, where they adopted a pastoral lifestyle.

This turkic BVLL fucked your great grandmother and created you, the sandnigger rape spawn, thats why turks speak an altaic language that originated from eastern aisa:feelskek::feelskek:

This dumb ass doesnt know that persians were conquered by arabs, and these mongol turkic bvlls adopted persian as a language as persian was regarded as a high class language. These turks/mongols had cucked iran multiple times.

This sandnigger is so stupid he just post random pictures of scientist without even naming their contribution. Ramanajun was a dravidian brahmin who was the greatest mathematician of all time, and rated at the same level of Euler - there hasnt been a single contribution from the middle east in the last 900 years, even the number 0 originated in india, the hindu-numeric system which the arabs literally jsut ripped off and stole because they are low iq shitskins.

Literally every single islamic country like afghanistan/iraq are all back water war torn shitholes:feelsLSD: The only good countries are ones that got rich of oil, these subhuman gulf arabs have to hire white/indian engineers to fix their shit because they are so incompetent :feelskek:

Why do you ignore the 15 diffrent studies that show that the Indian/dravidian iq is in the higher 100s? Even the brahmin groups get up iqs in the high 112 +, well I cant expect much from a literal inbred sandnigger monkey. Let me remind you 70% of the middle east is inbred:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I mean maybe your mother fucked her brother or some shit,maybe that explains why you are so fucking stupid :feelskek::feelskek:

Southern dravidian/australoid states get up to HDI much higher then afghanistan or iraq for that matter - and have higher literacy rates, india literally has a space station while pisslamic countries dont even have nukes :feelskek:

Only dalit muslim curries move to the gulf arabs, dalit muslim curries are treated like shit everywhere, I mean millions of muslim fair skinned women in kashmir are being raped and fucked by gangetic mid-caste indians:feelskek::feelskek: Imagine being some high caste syed muslim kashmiri with white skin and blue eyes only to get raped and fucked by a bunch of pajeets in the indian army, 99% of kashmiri whores are going to be raped by hindu bvlls:smonk:

And stop cherrypicking you stupid fucking arab, egyptian and other mena phenotypes dont look white at all:feelskek::feelskek: You will never be white, also look at your fucking MUTT arm:feelskek::feelskek: Stop humilating yourself you stupid pisslamic shitskin, now go masturbate your circumsised cock to your arab sister getting fucked by some korean twinks. Reminder 60% of the UAE population loves kpop - bet they will love korean dick even more:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill:

None of these MENAS look white at all stop cherrypicking.

These yemni literally look like low caste chamars:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Muh mena is white kys.

Compare that to these indian phenotypes

Menas are no less white then Gracile-Indids, and north-indids are for that matter, you are not white but a stupid pisslam inbred mutt

I don’t need negroes. They get in my way. How do you have a conversation with a low IQ negro when you’ve read 6,000 books and have skills? You don’t see these black/brown people in the library or computer labs. What do they contribute to society? Nothing but destroyers. Always the gibs!

White man isn’t racist. White man just can’t afford them anymore. As monetary inflation increase, so will racism.

I don’t need negroes. They get in my way. How do you have a conversation with a low IQ negro when you’ve read 6,000 books and have skills? You don’t see these black/brown people in the library or computer labs. What do they contribute to society? Nothing but destroyers. Always the gibs!

White man isn’t racist. White man just can’t afford them anymore. As monetary inflation increase, so will racism.
Well indian-americans are brown brahmins who have iqs around 112, run most of the companiese invented fibre optics, a brown person called ramanajun was the greatest mathematician of all time. And I have an verbal iq around 130 + and most of my family despite being light brown are more educated and richer then most whites:feelshaha:

If you are turkish you are literally a mongoloid rapebaby, it doesnt matter if you are Caucasoid in appearance, your great grandfather was a turkic mongoloid who raped your Anatolian mother.
Not everything is rape, mate. Most Anatolians who were under Seljuk rule simply mixed with the Turks. No different than how Finns and Hungarians have Asiatic DNA as well.
persians were conquered by arabs
Very briefly and only as a means of spreading Islam. Beyond that Iranians were not Arabized.
these mongol turkic bvlls adopted persian as a language as persian was regarded as a high class language.
lmao at this historylet. Whenever race #1 adopts the language of race #2, it is because race #2 conquered race #1. This is an objective historic truth.
he just post random pictures of scientist without even naming their contribution.
Feel free to look them up. you can google reverse search and see what they've done. The modern ones, from left to right, are a neuroscientist, surgeon, doctor, mechnical engineer, and computer scientist
dravidian brahmin who was the greatest mathematician of all time
>dravidian
>greatest mathmatician of all time
JFL
Why do you ignore the 15 diffrent studies that show that the Indian/dravidian iq is in the higher 100s?
Indian IQ is 83 average
Literally every single islamic country like afghanistan/iraq are all back water war torn shitholes
Already explained this to you. So I'm not repeating myself. Needless to say, both of those races are superior to your own.
Currylife

The only good countries are ones that got rich of oil
Getting rich isn't just about resources, it's also about knowing how to use it. If oil is all it took, then Venuzula and Nigeria would be wealthy as well. But they're not.
these subhuman gulf arabs have to hire white/indian engineers to fix their shit because they are so incompetent
>indian engineers

Indians are a slave caste in the gulf, dont get in over your head. Arabs literally treat your kind like dogs.
Southern dravidian/australoid states get up to HDI
you know, as I'm writing this right now, I've come to realize you've derailed this topic from one about race to one about economics, so I'm gonna ask you to stop bringing up islam and economics as if they matter to the genetic nature of races.
much higher then afghanistan or iraq for that matter
2 war torn countries by America. Meanwhile, India is an American ALLY yet still suffers due to incompetence.
india literally has a space station
Why are you lying to me? You have a PLANNED space station, and that'll probably go down as good as you becoming a superpooper by 2020, eh?
while pisslamic countries dont even have nukes
JFL what is pakistan? what is turkey? what is kazahstan?

Only dalit muslim curries move to the gulf arabs,
This is not true
millions of muslim fair skinned women in kashmir are being raped and fucked by gangetic mid-caste indians Imagine being some high caste syed muslim kashmiri with white skin and blue eyes only to get raped and fucked by a bunch of pajeets in the indian army, 99% of kashmiri whores are going to be raped by hindu bvlls
>curry thirsting for white skinned women
>curry praising rape
>curry acknowledging his own subhuman nature
>curry thinking hindu bulls exist

egyptian and other mena phenotypes dont look white at all
They do. Certainly moreso than Indians

Show me ONE indian with colored eyes, light hair, and pink skin. PLEASE I'm BEGGING you. Just ONE

Marsharab4
1b43c61cfeb16120f2bd5fb79d29184d.jpg
Egypt10
Saudi6
Syrian child 1
Berbers 800x600
Kurd11
Main qimg 5c19161694927ebc615fbb46511afd83
Egypt13
Irangirl
Syriagirl
Iraq kid
F767fe6071ee58d8d8f699b3068e69ad
f88acaedaca05c7f9dc2017454692428.jpg

You will never be white, also look at your fucking MUTT arm Stop humilating yourself you stupid pisslamic shitskin
The fact that you've not posted your arm shows me you are indeed a shitskin.
The fact that you call me a shitskins shows you at least acknowledge your filthy nature.
The fact that you are so butthurt you go color blinds speaks volumes about what faces you're making behind the screen.
now go masturbate your circumsised cock to your arab sister getting fucked by some korean twinks.
You are a mentally ill weirdo. Seek help.

None of these MENAS look white at all stop cherrypicking.
Muh mena is white kys.
Never said MENA is white, but we are certainly whiter than Indians. Notice how many European phenotypes cross with MENA phenotypes.
Zxcvbnmjhygbvhj

>cherrypicking

I'm sorry you're seething mate, really. But it's an objective fact that the Nordic (blue eyes pheno) is present in Levant, Turkey, Iran, and Northern Iraq. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: And Med & Atlanid phenos also mix with MENA

Czw7lns752l61

Compare that to these indian phenotypes
1634871843486-png.512743
BRO!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOO THIS phenotype is focused in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran, NOT INDIA! Even your own map shows the yellowst parts are Paki/Afghan/Iran people.
This one actually is in india, I will give you that. And these 2 certainly look good.
but let's be honest, buddy. These are what the actual Indians look like

FOURTH time asking this: Post your hand

Last edited:
Not everything is rape, mate. Most Anatolians who were under Seljuk rule simply mixed with the Turks. No different than how Finns and Hungarians have Asiatic DNA as well.

Very briefly and only as a means of spreading Islam. Beyond that Iranians were not Arabized.

lmao at this historylet. Whenever race #1 adopts the language of race #2, it is because race #2 conquered race #1. This is an objective historic truth.

Feel free to look them up. you can google reverse search and see what they've done. The modern ones, from left to right, are a neuroscientist, surgeon, doctor, mechnical engineer, and computer scientist

>dravidian
>greatest mathmatician of all time
JFL

Indian IQ is 83 average

Already explained this to you. So I'm not repeating myself. Needless to say, both of those races are superior to your own.
View attachment 512754

Getting rich isn't just about resources, it's also about knowing how to use it. If oil is all it took, then Venuzula and Nigeria would be wealthy as well. But they're not.

>indian engineers

Indians are a slave caste in the gulf, dont get in over your head. Arabs literally treat your kind like dogs.

you know, as I'm writing this right now, I've come to realize you've derailed this topic from one about race to one about economics, so I'm gonna ask you to stop bringing up islam and economics as if they matter to the genetic nature of races.

2 war torn countries by America. Meanwhile, India is an American ALLY yet still suffers due to incompetence.

Why are you lying to me? You have a PLANNED space station, and that'll probably go down as good as you becoming a superpooper by 2020, eh?

JFL what is pakistan? what is turkey? what is kazahstan?

This is not true

>curry thirsting for white skinned women
>curry praising rape
>curry acknowledging his own subhuman nature
>curry thinking hindu bulls exist

They do. Certainly moreso than Indians
View attachment 512756

Show me ONE indian with colored eyes, light hair, and pink skin. PLEASE I'm BEGGING you. Just ONE

View attachment 512768View attachment 512769View attachment 512770View attachment 512771View attachment 512772View attachment 512774View attachment 512775View attachment 512777View attachment 512778View attachment 512779View attachment 512780View attachment 512781

The fact that you've not posted your arm shows me you are indeed a shitskin.
The fact that you call me a shitskins shows you at least acknowledge your filthy nature.
The fact that you are so butthurt you go color blinds speaks volumes about what faces you're making behind the screen.

You are a mentally ill weirdo. Seek help.

Never said MENA is white, but we are certainly whiter than Indians. Notice how many European phenotypes cross with MENA phenotypes.
View attachment 512760

>cherrypicking

I'm sorry you're seething mate, really. But it's an objective fact that the Nordic (blue eyes pheno) is present in Levant, Turkey, Iran, and Northern Iraq. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: And Med & Atlanid phenos also mix with MENA

View attachment 512763

BRO!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOO THIS phenotype is focused in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran, NOT INDIA! Even your own map shows the yellowst parts are Paki/Afghan/Iran people.

This one actually is in india, I will give you that. And these 2 certainly look good.
but let's be honest, buddy. These are what the actual Indians look like

View attachment 512766View attachment 512767

Typical low iq sandnigger:feelskek::feelskek:

Here if you ignore these studies then I will know you are a low iq shitskin MENA MUTT, who sister is getting fucked by mongoloids.
India is potentially the highest IQ region in the world when IQ is measured for the healthy, well-nourished non-inbred population. Lynn's work selectively chose papers which worked on tribal and inbred populations to achieve a low scoring sample and took the average. It wasn't even peer-reviewed or published in a journal but was instead published by Lynn in an independent publication. There is actually a blog (probably by a researcher in this area) which debunks this claim by actually citing several research papers.
http://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/12/average-iq-of-india-and-iq-map-of-india.html
There are several proper IQ tests in Indian cities (as well as Indians in foreign countries) which have high scoring samples in the 105-110 range.
SA Khan 2015:- http://www.jcdr.net/article_fulltex...=November&volume=9&issue=11&page=ZC10&id=6726
Average IQ of school kids in villages near Lucknow in non-dental fluorosis regions was 110 and 100 overall (normal fluoride region and severe fluoride regions combined). Severe Fluoride contamination in water leads to a drop in IQ.
http://hrcak.srce.hr/file/44025
IQ of Muslims in Aligarh city, Uttar Pradesh (Average IQ of 107)
Source: “Badaruddoza. Inbreeding effects on metrical phenotypes among North Indian Children. Collegicum Antropologicum 28(Suppl. 2): 311-318. (ISSN No. 0350-6134.”)
Year of norms is 1974 and the study was conducted in 2004, so FE correction is at least +0.54, so the corrected IQ is about 108.
IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-
Study 1:-
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/
IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.
Year of norms is 1967 and the study was conducted in 2006, so FE correction is at the least -0.9, so the IQ is at least 106.1 (for socio-economically backward children).
IQ in 2 rural and 2 urban areas of Punjab:-
http://www.ijres.org/papers/Volume 4/v4-i7/Version-2/G4724854.pdf
IQ in 2 rural areas is 96.2, 90.4. And 2 urban areas is 102, 106. IQ grades are available (0 to 10th percentile, etc.). An online statistical tool is required to read.
It was measured in 2016 and year of norms is 1979, so the FE correction is at least +2.47, so the corrected IQs in rural areas are at least 98.7, 92.7 and in urban areas are at least 104.5, 108.5.
IQ in West Bengal:-
Study 1 (rural):-
https://www.researchgate.net/public...Nxf3sHxsD4oLarEkZXw_AKdiC1SmLw9IzIsEDusa540LU
IQ in Villages in Laxmisagar Village was 108.3 in normal regions and 85–92 in fluoride contaminated areas.
It was measured in 2015 and the year of norms is 1989, so the FE correction is at least +1.73 and the corrected IQs will be at least 110.03 in normal regions and 86.7-93.7 in fluoride contaminated areas.
Performance of Indian schools in Science, Maths and Reading in Qatar compared to schools for other nationalities:
Al-Khor Indian Stream, ( GEMS ) = 566, 592, 604 = 113 IQ = Indian Hindu technicians and Engineers of NGL (Highest scoring Indian school and the highest scoring school overall)
DPS Modern Indian School ( Delhi Public School Society ) = 552, 538, 563 = 107 IQ = Indian Hindu
Birla Public School = 586, 539, 549 = 108 IQ = Indian Hindu
Doha Modern Indian School ( Jai Gopal Jindal ) = 554, 525, 514 = 104 IQ = Indian Hindu (lowest scoring Indian Hindu school)
Doha College Private ( British Embassy ) = 572, 553, 563 = 109 IQ = UK
Qatar Academy ( US educators ) = 540, 547, 562 = 107 IQ
American School of Doha, ( US Embassy ) = 553, 546, 559 = 108 IQ
Park House English ( UK ) = 568, 528, 552 = 107 IQ
Qatar Intl Private School ( UK ) = 539, 529, 540 = 105 IQ
Cambridge Intl Private School = 531, 484, 514 = 101 IQ (lowest scoring British school)
American Academy = 462, 434, 434 = 92 IQ (Lowest scoring American school and the lowest scoring school overall)
Here, the economic conditions of all the immigrants to Qatar would be similar so it's a fair comparison.

>Not everything is rape, mate. Most Anatolians who were under Seljuk rule simply mixed with the Turks. No different than how Finns and Hungarians have Asiatic DNA as well.

So mostly male mediated paternal lineages such as Y-haplogroup N is not rape? The seljuk turks mass raped the anataloian females to created the present day rapespawn turks:feelskek:

>lmao at this historylet. Whenever race #1 adopts the language of race #2, it is because race #2 conquered race #1. This is an objective historic truth.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:HOLY FUCK HAHAHA.

"Why did Mughals adopted Persian culture?"

"Ethnically Turks, the Mughals regarded Persian culture as the epitome of refinement, making Persian the court and administrative language. Babur, a cultured Timurid, loved gardens and books—miniatures show him commissioning gardens, and he patronized scholars, writers and calligrapher"

They spoke a chatagai language and adopted farsi, mongols ruled iran for decades you fucking double digit iq retard.

Mongols and arabs ruled over persians, thats why present day persian nationlist want to go back to their original zoastrainism religons

>being called a shitskin by this mutt 82 iq MUTT

Present day iraq, afghanistan and other muslim shitholes

Arabs dont look white at all try abdool:feelskek::feelskek:

im a high caste brahmin, but these low caste indians are mass raping muslim women
:feelskek::feelskek:

Both north indid and gracile indid are both indian phenotype. Indid subtype of Pakistan and Northwestern India, often associated with ancient Indo-Aryan migrations from the North.

But Gracile Indid mogs north indid. The most widespread and frequent Indid subtype, one of the most populous phenotypes in the world. Common along the Ganges river and Deccan, but practically found all over India

Even stacies like gracile indid chads.

main-qimg-b038db408eddce18abad3bc77df36db7-pjlq

Rohit Bal (From Jammu and Kashmir,North India)
main-qimg-3bfe8558f34f803a98766c7fdd8ac7e2

main-qimg-d2fb3cc3da7e60e5f12b67950d4306a0

main-qimg-f7c3008b7cdae68414741c7bcf6af940

main-qimg-7ae67ebaccedfc8552e21b9c0ef972a9.webp

main-qimg-b584c9bb75d7fcf2a338130b562e8eb0
main-qimg-39cf441f084228ebb11ba1d67b75fe1e-lq

main-qimg-cf020cfe1092b7056906391b08597349-lq
main-qimg-ee4d8bab5a7a46ab82c391e6c87be757-lq

main-qimg-31dd5d925ecddca06ece88383e28c836-lq

it's nice to see two autist shitskins fight over who's whiter:feelscomfy:

At least I think that's what they're doing. tbh I'm not going to read all that shit

LOL ok this has to be the most hilarious thing
Now Arabs are also coping with apparently being Aryan? Like why would you even? Arabs themselves have a rich culture. Why cope with a foreigner culture? I understand why cumskin tree huggers would want to but why Arabs?

Also this:
only us Indians or Iranians can call ourselves aryans
It's not like we literally have our country named after it or anything. For anyone wondering "Iran" is the genetive form of "Aryan" in persian (before it lost it's grammatical case system) meaning "(land) of Aryan"

Last edited:
LOL ok this has to be the most hilarious thing
Now Arabs are also coping with apparently being Aryan? Like why would you even? Arabs themselves have a rich culture. Why cope with a foreigner culture? I understand why cumskin tree huggers would want to but why Arabs?

Also this:

It's not like we literally have our country named after it or anything. For anyone wondering "Iran" is the genetive form of "Aryan" in persian (before it lost it's grammatical case system) meaning "(land) of Aryan"
Yes and us brahmins literally speak an aryan language, a comman name in brahmin families is literally aryan:feelsUgh:

Yes and us brahmins literally speak an aryan language
And below are the only ones who do.

There's a lot of "Aryan" talk from people here but they don't even know wtf it means or where it originates from

Edit: Again for anyone wondering in Indo-Euoropean languages the root word "ār" means "to adorn, to suit". Aryan itself means "adorned and noble."
Words such as "aristocracy", the Ancient Greek word "Arete" meaning "virtuous and noble", or even the Persian "Āri" meaning "Yes" or more literally "it is good, it is suitable, it fits" derive from this root.

Last edited:
LOL. Retarded post.

By this logic you shouldn't be mad at whores for calling men pigs and trash. If you do get mad then you too are a misandrist.