Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racial roles and heriarchy

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Whites

The White race was created to be a ruling race. Ever notice that the whitest people in any country almost always end up becoming the leaders and politicians? Look at any Latino American or Mena country, and you will often find the whitest people among them as their leaders and role models. Syria & Tunisia both of blue-eyed leaders, the president of Iraq is a White Kurd, the Queen of Morocco is a Ginger, and the King of Jordan is half-British. This goes without saying, but most of the time, the whitest Arabs also tend to be the smartest and most successful.

This group generally includes Europeans, Menas, and Turkic people.

0ec1b4ad38c8c020e5e1f6891233b27d.jpg
82d0818a394cd1959515a1632de20931.jpg
c85o5rrpns631.jpg

Browns

The Brown race was created to be a spiritual, religious race. This is why all 3 of the world's most successful religion (Islam, Christianity, Buddhism) came from brown races and why the brown races currently are the only races that are putting up any substantial resistance against globohomo, as it is in their nature to have a greater rejection of materialism. While many on this board don't' believe in God, it is not debatable that religion promotes an overall better way of life and happiness, which is why religious people tend to be less suicidal and depressed than atheists/secularists.

This group generally includes Menas, Mulattos, and Indian people.

abca67ae7ba2030f7d707d08bca8998d.jpg
b47e37ff0d6c43c6f428e32d333ec4aa.jpg
3f02a8fe7bd5dd7a582943cb7267b66a.jpg

Yellows

The Yellow race was created to be worker bees. This is why Asia is betabuxx central. This is why Asian men are so feminine and lack any true masculinity. This is why many Asian men can't grow beards and are manlets. This, combined with their high IQ, ensures they will work well BUT not reproduce. God doesnt WANT THEM to reproduce. God even ALLOWED Whites to mass genocide the Native American Yellow race. They are basically Eunuchs when compared to the males of other races. This is also why most Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan) are Russia's bitches. This is also why spics work the most miserable, pathetic jobs in America.

This group generally includes Asians, Spics, and Turkic people

2NvN7c.jpg
photo.jpg
68248600f810b8dde7bf0a42cb6f6ca9.png

Blacks

The Black race was created to be a slave race. Hate me for saying this, but the black-skinend races are all made to be a slave race. Look at any time throughout history, and they are almost always being enslaved or conquered by others. Their history is almost nothing BUT slavery and being conquered. Africans were conquered by Arabs, then Europeans, and now Chinese. Indians were conquered over and over by Slavs, Iranians, Turks, and British. Likewise, Abos are the bitches of the British. Even the MOST SUCCESFUL Sub-Saharan African country, Mauritius, has a population that is 60% NON-NEGROID!!

This group generally includes Africans, Indians, and Abos.

e2a9d9f0-9c88-4524-86ae-1e5de4803167-jpeg.2582816
main-qimg-f9229523c33970a62ebd0ba4e1e24c64
australian-aboriginal-man-picture-id458075553

:bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill:Thoughts?:blackpill::blackpill::whitepill::whitepill:

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel
@FullTimeLoser
@BummerDrummer

Many false premises....

Christianity

, Buddhism)

Although I wouldn't consider religions to be good because they are spread. I think abrahamic religions are kind of shit compared to the various cultural religions that came before it. Christianity, buddhism and islam are far too easy to manipulate into a faggot universalist religion. Which is exactly what happened when nonwhite people got ahold of it (for christianity especially, when jews took it over and made it into a "everyone should love everyone" pacifist religion)

I liked the old European religions that acknowledged not everyone was equal and that there WAS Jew and Greek, and that we should throw the disabled, disgustingly dysgenic and mortal enemies off the cliffs instead of embracing them and turning the other cheek

Last edited:
Brown race is the "in between" transition of blacks to whites, so it is normal for them to have traits of other groups. Nice try though
dc2dabfd8b3da6ea6d1e281f7ae16030.jpg
0210a9d214cb441bc1114d78fd51d4b5.jpg
portrait-photography-examples.jpg
dc5a91fe1793ef29479dd4f91b68c851.jpg

Although I wouldn't consider religions to be good
Cool. Enjoy your globohomo
I think abrahamic religions are kind of shit compared to the various cultural religions that came before it.
Success is success, and clearly Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism was preferable to European pagan religions

we should throw the disabled and mortal enemies off the cliffs instead of embracing them and turning the other cheek
Shouldn't you go throw yourself off of a cliff if that is the case?

Brown race is the "in between" transition of blacks to whites, so it is normal for them to have traits of other groups. Nice try though
dc2dabfd8b3da6ea6d1e281f7ae16030.jpg
0210a9d214cb441bc1114d78fd51d4b5.jpg
portrait-photography-examples.jpg
No, they're afro-semites. They are the transition between black people and jewish people. Not black people and white people.
Cool. Enjoy your globohomo
you can argue globohomo started because of these faggot universalist religions like christianity that supported everyone being equal. I think in a occultist-like eugenic society like the spartans or germanic paganism we wouldn't have globohomo, although honestly those aren't much better.
Success is success, and clearly Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism was preferable to European pagan religions
They all have European roots dumbass, jews just hijacked one and not the other. That's why they were so readily adopted and then shifted into gay universalist dogma.

Shouldn't you go throw yourself off of a cliff if that is the case?
Maybe when this doesn't happen anymore you can bring up this argument

They are the transition between black people and jewish people. Not black people and white people.
There's 4 races. White, Brown, Yellow, and Black. "Jew" is not one of them. And Brown people are the transition of blacks into whites, starting from India and becoming whiter as they get to Greece.

you can argue globohomo started because of these faggot universalist religions like christianity that supported everyone being equal.
No, globohomo started because Whites are excessively materialistic and so they prioritize GDP over cultural preservation.

Maybe when this doesn't happen anymore you can bring up this argument
You're a 5'5 incel, you definitely qualify as "disabled" and according to your own rules, should be thrown off of a cliff

Brutally honest and accurate breakdown tbh.

However, some notes:

Yellow/asian are not simply worker bees however, they are frightingly cohesive and efficient in ways other races cannot understand. They are more like the alien race, in sci-fi like Halo game they could be considered the covenant, or Star Trek the borg or the Romulans.

Also blacks as the slave race isn't as offensive as it sounds as historically and naturally the slave race often toughens up and strengthens to a point where they overthrow their masters and become a new ruling race of their own, and even this can be seen today with blacks cucking whites on their own land.

There's 4 races. White, Brown, Yellow, and Black. "Jew" is not one of them. And Brown people are the transition of blacks into whites, starting from India and becoming whiter as they get to Greece.
Jew is a race. an Indian from Punjab and an Arab from Morocco have very different skull shapes. Arab people are afro-semites, who's descendants are a mix of sephardic jews and black kushites.
No, globohomo started because Whites are excessively materialistic and so they prioritize GDP over cultural preservation.
Yeah GDP right? I'm sure bringing in migrants helps the GDP bro! It's all about money!
People don't really believe it's about money right? You are laughably ignorant if you believe so. Paying mexicans and black people and arabs 1,000$ a month to sit on their ass all day sure is helping the GDP!!!
You're a 5'5 incel, you definitely qualify as "disabled" and according to your own rules, should be thrown off of a cliff
Yeah the toothless nigger that gets pumped up by the media to approach a white girl and they have a mixed race child together is certainly the pinnacle of eugenics. You are a monkey. And no I don't qualify as disabled, and this is probably coming from a (You) that goes to the doctor every 6 months. I'm no sickly swarthoid.

I have an internal monologue, I'm a human being. You probably are not, but that's ok. Maybe if you people didn't turn this society into a massive hamlossus shit we wouldn't be incel but here we are. Once society stops actively promoting dysgenics we can talk about what the eugenic standard should be (which I am very lenient and low on).

The White race was created to be a ruling race
JFL, so-called 'whites' can't even stop their foids from ruling over them. :feelskek::feelshaha:Any race that can't even put the weaker sex in their proper place is not fit for rulership :feelsjuice:

Jew is a race. an Indian from Punjab and an Arab from Morocco have very different skull shapes. Arab people are afro-semites, who's descendants are a mix of sephardic jews and black kushites.
They just look the same though. You can't fool me with you're psycho babble

Giga Low IQ thread
:feelsjuice:

Arab gulf countries are the most successful Arab countries and they don't have any white leader unlike Syria that has a white leader lol
Most races enslaved each other.
Leadership exists in all races. The African tribes themselves have leaders.
[UWSL]Europeans were enslaved by Asians ( the Mongols, the Huns, the Turks ) and by Arabs and the Moors.[/UWSL]
Just google Barbary slave trade. ( the time when whites where enslaving sub Saharan Africans, North Africans were already enslaving millions of whites ).
Blacks were the Ethiopians who enslaved Arabs. Blacks also ruled Egypt and enslaved the Copts. There were great black empires like the Mali empire.
[UWSL]Asians built the biggest empires in history like the mongol and ottoman empires. Many great leaders were of Asian origin.[/UWSL]
Most ancient civilizations weren't white.
White means Nordic. Caucasian means Nordic, Med, Slav, Arab, Iranian etc
Western civilization started with Nordics ( Germanic tribes, vikings, Renaissance, British industrial revolution, colonization). Romans and Greeks weren't western because they weren't Nordic + They were more related and affected by Eastern civilizations geographically and culturally.

[UWSL]I think explaining history by race is bullshit because the conditions of civilization change with time.[/UWSL]

They just look the same though. You can't fool me with you're psycho babble
Moroccans and indians look the same?

I mean yeah because they're both brown and brown people have very unimaginative and undiverse (ironically) features like brown eyes and black hair (Where as white people are the only race that have more than 1 hair and eye color) but they are noticably different in skull shapes and phenotype

Moroccans and indians look the same?

I mean yeah because they're both brown and brown people have very unimaginative and undiverse (ironically) features like brown eyes and black hair (Where as white people are the only race that have more than 1 hair and eye color) but they are noticably different in skull shapes and phenotype
White people and white jews. Th[UWSL]ey look the same.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'd stop this jew nonsense if I were you, you are the perfect target for non-white races to push 'da jooz! Da jooz!' And you buy it, and they succeed in causing disharmony within whites.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Gotta think broad bummer[/UWSL]

they are frightingly cohesive and efficient in ways other races cannot understand.
Yes, you're right. Their EXTREME cohesiveness is the factor that enables them to accomplish things and work well even if they hate what they're doing.

historically and naturally the slave race often toughens up and strengthens to a point where they overthrow their masters and become a new ruling race of their own, and even this can be seen today with blacks cucking whites on their own land.
Gonna disagree here tbh. They tried this in Haiti and now look at the condition of the country. There is no point in being the "new ruling race" if you can't rule. Same goes with South Africa. Indians are the best black-skinned people though.

Blacks are cucking Whites because Whites have become too obsessed with materialism and lack tribalism. not my problem though.

White people and white jews. Th[UWSL]ey look the same.[/UWSL]
They don't though. Jews are very different genetically and they know that which is why they are the ones in support and the main benefactors of nonwhite replacement level migrations.
image0.png

there's legit hundreds of genetic studies on this. The "Whitest" jews can claim to be are really really really mediterranian europeans or really really slavic europeans, but both of these people are not white (Aryan) anyway.
[UWSL]I'd stop this jew nonsense if I were you, you are the perfect target for non-white races to push 'da jooz! Da jooz! And you buy it, and they succeed in causing disharmony within whites.[/UWSL]
??? Non whites push disharmony against white people and jewish people to split them? Despite jewish people actively saying they hate white people.
[UWSL]Gotta think broad bummer[/UWSL]
That is the problem. People that think whites and jews are related are conditioned to believe things like black hair and brown eyes are "White" features.

If somebody has black hair, curly hair, or black eyes, or brown eyes, they are not white. It is not a white feature. DOES NOT MATTER IF THE SKIN IS PALE OR NOT. Jews have black hair and black eyes. It is one of the most prominent jewish features.

I see blacks as an entertainer race to be honest.

Chinks and curries are far better slaves.

It's true that modern blacks are extremely aggressive etc... because of (((them))) and their tragic history but at their core they enjoy entertaining people. That is why so many of them are musicians, athletes or trannies.

View attachment 501864

View attachment 501865

View attachment 501866
View attachment 501869

Although I wouldn't consider religions to be good because they are spread. I think abrahamic religions are kind of shit compared to the various cultural religions that came before it. Christianity, buddhism and islam are far too easy to manipulate into a faggot universalist religion. Which is exactly what happened when nonwhite people got ahold of it (for christianity especially, when jews took it over and made it into a "everyone should love everyone" pacifist religion)

I liked the old European religions that acknowledged not everyone was equal and that there WAS Jew and Greek, and that we should throw the disabled, disgustingly dysgenic and mortal enemies off the cliffs instead of embracing them and turning the other cheek
WE WUZ

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel

If somebody has black hair, or black eyes, or brown eyes
What about dark brown hair? Where's the line? Do you know some indian or asian people have brown hair?

You're going crazy again bummer, go for a walk and think things through

I'm asian, and this seems pretty accurate to me ngl.

Jew is a race.
There are 4 major races, and Jew is a sub-race of Brown. It's not it's own thing.

an Indian from Punjab and an Arab from Morocco have very different skull shapes.
Same applies to a Russian, Irish, and Assyrian. Still doesn't change that all 3 of those people are White.
Arab people are afro-semites, who's descendants are a mix of sephardic jews and black kushites.
:feelshaha:Fucking lol imagine believing the things you believe
Yeah GDP right?
Yep. You need workers to help keep the GDP up.
Yeah the toothless nigger that gets pumped up by the media to approach a white girl and they have a mixed race child together is certainly the pinnacle of eugenics.
It is eugenic because you failed to breed and he didnt
You are a monkey.
And no I don't qualify as disabled
You're shorter than me :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
JFL, so-called 'whites' can't even stop their foids from ruling over them. :feelskek::feelshaha:Any race that can't even put the weaker sex in their proper place is not fit for rulership :feelsjuice:
Yes, because Whites are also genetically predisposed to be degenerates. I never said Whites dont have bad traits. This is why Nordic men would gang bang a Nordic woman's corpse. This is why Brown men like Jesus had to civilize them from their degeneracy. However, being a successful leader does not necessarily correlate with not being degenerate. Even Romans associated blonde hair with being a whore. :feelshaha:

Also, I don't deny that culture, politics, religion, and ideology play a part in these things.

Last edited:
Agree on the hierarchy but I disagree that Blacks were made to be slaves. Blacks make awful slaves, with their extremely disagreeable personalities and tendency towards violent behavior. There is a reason why black slaves were treated so brutally, because they were vicious and needed to be kept in line. Whites and Arabs were stupid to keep them as slaves for so long, no we have a seething race that constantly wants more and more reparations to "make things right"

I see blacks as an entertainer race to be honest.

Chinks and curries are far better slaves.

It's true that modern blacks are extremely aggressive etc... because of (((them))) and their tragic history but at their core they enjoy entertaining people. That is why so many of them are musicians, athletes or trannies.
yeah curries and asians fits more slave race description
and agree about blacks it's just coincidence that many blacks are artists, athletes or musicians or even talk show entertainers

Where as white people are the only race that have more than 1 hair and eye color)

Fuck you’re an idiot
You’re posts have been getting noticeably dumber since you started.
Do you got some kind of degenerative brain disease?
Is it because you’re a storm fag that makes you not pay attention if your right or wrong?
Does that hormone thing effect your brain development?

Fuck you’re an idiot
Is it because you’re a storm fag that makes you not pay attention if your right or wrong?
@BummerDrummer explain if whites are superior why east asians and european jews have higher iq on average

Fuck you’re an idiot
He's legit a braindead nordicst. He does not consider Italians, Greeks, or Balkanoids to be "White". I've had many convos with him and he is legit a schitzo we wuzzer who thinks Romans were Nordic

Agree on the hierarchy but I disagree that Blacks were made to be slaves. Blacks make awful slaves, with their extremely disagreeable personalities and tendency towards violent behavior. There is a reason why black slaves were treated so brutally, because they were vicious and needed to be kept in line. Whites and Arabs were stupid to keep them as slaves for so long, no we have a seething race that constantly wants more and more reparations to "make things right"
:feelswhat:

If you think that violence and viciousness are unique to so-called 'blacks,' you're extremely misguided. Man as a whole is vicious and violent.

:feelswhat:

If you think that violence and viciousness are unique to so-called 'blacks,' you're extremely misguided. Man as a whole is vicious and violent.
ive seen white nationalistic praising on twatter some chechen thugs beating blackcel manlet for trying to talk with chechen foid
at same time they say that black or 'niggers' are violent animals

@BummerDrummer explain if whites are superior why east asians and european jews have higher iq on average
He can’t explain shit he’s a low IQ mutt from Texas

There are 4 major races, and Jew is a sub-race of Brown. It's not it's own thing.

Same applies to a Russian, Irish, and Assyrian. Still doesn't change that all 3 of those people are White.
Irish people came from Africa, Russians are a subgroup and Assyrians when they were white (which was thousands of years ago) would have the same skull as the protogermanics.

Yep. You need workers to help keep the GDP up.
the "Workers" are sitting on their ass in welfare apartments. They're not working at all. No immigrants are. That's why the west and especially America is stagnating.
It is eugenic because you failed to breed and he didnt
Dysgenic* because of that. The offspring of a toothless nigger and braindead mutt female is not eugenic. The population's genetic quality is decreasing, thus its dysgenic.
You're shorter than me :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
and you probably have soulless dead poopy eyes and go to the doctor every year to get your vaxx and cuckold pills. I legit healthmog u to oblivion. In a hypoborean winter I could survive while you turn into a poopsicle
What about dark brown hair? Where's the line?
The line ultimately is hundreds of things from cranium measurements to genetic testing. but dark eyes and dark hair is visibly a not white trait.
Because asian people (Including jewish khazarians) have higher iq's? But iq isn't everything anyway. If I recall, europeans were the ones to take out east asia, not the other way around.

Singapore has the highest IQ in the world but guess what? We took it over. Pretty obvious who's superior

Arab gulf countries are the most successful Arab countries and they don't have any white leader unlike Syria that has a white leader lol
Most races enslaved each other.
Leadership exists in all races. The African tribes themselves have leaders.
[UWSL]Europeans were enslaved by Asians ( the Mongols, the Huns, the Turks ) and by Arabs and the Moors.[/UWSL]
Just google Barbary slave trade. ( the time when whites where enslaving sub Saharan Africans, North Africans were already enslaving millions of whites ).
Blacks were the Ethiopians who enslaved Arabs. Blacks also ruled Egypt and enslaved the Copts. There were great black empires like the Mali empire.
[UWSL]Asians built the biggest empires in history like the mongol and ottoman empires. Many great leaders were of Asian origin.[/UWSL]
Most ancient civilizations weren't white.
White means Nordic. Caucasian means Nordic, Med, Slav, Arab, Iranian etc
Western civilization started with Nordics ( Germanic tribes, vikings, Renaissance, British industrial revolution, colonization). Romans and Greeks weren't western because they weren't Nordic + They were more related and affected by Eastern civilizations geographically and culturally.

[UWSL]I think explaining history by race is bullshit because the conditions of civilization change with time.[/UWSL]

Yes, I never said these rules are set in stone 100% of the time ALL the time, just that there IS indeed a pattern. For example, there are Black politicians in America, White religious leaders who helped shape Christianity in the Middle Ages, Brown scientists from Iran or Iraq who have invented and discovered various things, and Yellow rulers like the Mongols who ruled over Whites. And I dont deny history and other factors play a part, but again, the pattern is still recognizable.

Whites are the superior race and Asians are a close second but filthy blacks are good for nothing. Us whites and Asians should team up and take over the world and make every nigger our slave.

Irish people came from Africa, Russians are a subgroup and Assyrians
Shieeeet
a26e64c629a1c5e42b84f546f000ee5b.png

Whites are the superior race and Asians are a close second but filthy blacks are good for nothing. Us whites and Asians should team up and take over the world and make every nigger our slave.
Asians are inferior to Menas.

He's legit a braindead nordicst. He does not consider Italians, Greeks, or Balkanoids to be "White". I've had many convos with him and he is legit a schitzo we wuzzer who thinks Romans were Nordic
He cherrypicks history and backs it up with half truths

ive seen white nationalistic praising on twatter some chechen thugs beating blackcel manlet for trying to talk with chechen foid
at same time they say that black or 'niggers' are violent animals
Chechnyans aren't even European. They are Caucasion.

Massive cope, those races have never been slaves.

Arguably the only race ever to be enslaved on mass scale is blacks, OP is correct to call them that. However, as I explained above actually is not as bad/offensive as it sounds. Like a child being beaten and forced up while slowly the old abuser dies of old age in time.

He cherrypicks history and backs it up with half truths
Exactly, I dont even take my convos with him seriously. I just reply to him because it's so funny to think some 5'5 nordcel could be this delusional and full of himself while his women are getting creampied by Abdul and Tyrone.

da20b2e2b33495813d083248cafee72b.jpg

Irish people came from Africa, Russians are a subgroup and Assyrians when they were white (which was thousands of years ago) would have the same skull as the protogermanics.

the "Workers" are sitting on their ass in welfare apartments. They're not working at all. No immigrants are. That's why the west and especially America is stagnating.

Dysgenic* because of that. The offspring of a toothless nigger and braindead mutt female is not eugenic. The population's genetic quality is decreasing, thus its dysgenic.

and you probably have soulless dead poopy eyes and go to the doctor every year to get your vaxx and cuckold pills. I legit healthmog u to oblivion. In a hypoborean winter I could survive while you turn into a poopsicle

The line ultimately is hundreds of things from cranium measurements to genetic testing. but dark eyes and dark hair is visibly a not white trait.

Because asian people (Including jewish khazarians) have higher iq's? But iq isn't everything anyway. If I recall, europeans were the ones to take out east asia, not the other way around.

Singapore has the highest IQ in the world but guess what? We took it over. Pretty obvious who's superior
you are delusional most people on this forum are inferior cause we are genetic dead end and you potrayal yourself as superior member of superior race while you are blonde manlet genetic dead end

What did you guys do again? Sit in the desert? Your "golden age" was just you re-translating greco-roman books. Wheres your modern inventions? Oh wait you don't have any, and we have the car, the radio, the plane, the steam engine, electricity and power, oh and about 95% of all other inventions from 1700-1960

Arguably the only race ever to be enslaved on mass scale is blacks, OP is correct to call them that. However, as I explained above actually is not as bad/offensive as it sounds. Like a child being beaten and forced up while slowly the old abuser dies of old age in time.
it's more their mentality rather history

Try it who’s gonna take charge? A bunch of 100 lbs frail chinks
:feelshaha:

Exactly. Blacks are the only race to be enslaved en masse because that is what they are good for. Plus, it is in their nature to be enslaved. Read the text in the red box.

G2w3qtfg2wt

and agree about blacks it's just coincidence that many blacks are artists, athletes or musicians or even talk show entertainers
Curries might fit as Slaves because majority of them are black-skinned like Africans and Abos. But Asians definitely are not slave-race at all