Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whitecels if you had a choice would you ascend with a sea woman or a white passing Arab women/ arab with light eyes/hair

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Who would you pick?

• Sea gook

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • White passing Arab

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
One will completely cuck your bloodline, the other can give you white passing kids, even if they themselves are not white passing. Just find one with light eyes/hair Only vote if you're white/European

Whitecels if you had a choice would you ascend with a sea woman​

would be my #1 choice

Whitecels if you had a choice would you ascend with a sea woman​

would be my #1 choice
I thought you like East Asians. I mean both are the same. But EA are slightly lighter.

Whichever one had better tits (and ass/legs, but those are secondary), assuming both are equally facially attractive... but probably the SEA one, not gonna lie:feelshmm:.

Didn't expect that so many people would vote Arab tbh.

Whitecels would you create Elliot or Jazz Rodger? Lmao easy question. Gook foids are fucking disgusting looking. They barely look human

White passing Arab woman with blue eyes of course, how is this a question?

Whitecaps would you create Elliot or Jazz Rodger? Lmao easy question. Gook foids are fucking disgusting looking. They barely look human
You're extremely based if you're white. Also Jazz Rodger's mom or whoever was Arab wasn't white passing. Arabs have dominant genes hence, arab HAPAS get the causacoid skull. Because, Asians have very dominant genes. Arab and whites usually, create white passing children. The King of Jordan is a good example.

@DarkStarDown

Because, many whites like Asians
Noodles are more attractive, but the amount of hate ricecels get is brutal. Only having a daughter at that point would be a win. Otherwise you passed on inceldom to your kid.

Noodles are more attractive, but the amount of hate ricecels get is brutal. Only having a daughter at that point would be a win. Otherwise you passed on inceldom to your kid.
I don't mind ricecels. I can't stand hapas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back