Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw another Indian woman with a White husband and they had a kid

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
It was a boy who had dirty blond hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin. Now I remember last week I made a thread like this and the woman was dark skinned and look curry af. This woman was clearly an Indian but not as much as the other one. And how they had kids and the girl was pretty much white and the boy looked like levant arab.

I gotta say that from what I’ve seen, spics with some spainard blood, non gulf Arabs and south asians who aren’t super dark bleach well with Whites. And in some cases the kid even comes out with light hair and eyes.

East Asians and Africans do not mix well to create white passing and you can clearly tell.

Whites are the supreme sex having race, who knew
Average White man 1000 years ago before Jews poisoned the food, water and air
IMG 0304

we live in white man world

It was a boy who had dirty blond hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin. Now I remember last week I made a thread like this and the woman was dark skinned and look curry af. This woman was clearly an Indian but not as much as the other one. And how they had kids and the girl was pretty much white and the boy looked like levant arab.

I gotta say that from what I’ve seen, spics with some spainard blood, non gulf Arabs and south asians who aren’t super dark bleach well with Whites. And in some cases the kid even comes out with light hair and eyes.

East Asians and Africans do not mix well to create white passing and you can clearly tell.
which country you live in?

we live in white man world
This

Many pajeets carry the genes for white skin hence why they are easier to bleach. Although I disagree about Gulf arabs. They are also easy to bleach similar to indians.

E957181b 278e 4c93 973e 6aa98df0d9e4
C85dcc79 1c2d 4f7d b809 d68033f09668