Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Whitecels are now flinging their shit at women in the street

whites beat everyone else at everything aside from creating waifus

Imagine reading an article about a man throwing shit and somehow still end up worshiping him. The absolute state of “racepillers”. I recommend worshiping the resurrected Christ instead of a race that accounts for 11% of the world population. You will be smarter and happier.

Imagine reading an article about a man throwing shit and somehow still end up worshiping him. The absolute state of “racepillers”. I recommend worshiping the resurrected Christ instead of a race that accounts for 11% of the world population. You will be smarter and happier.

this is true. even though I'm quite Amoralist, I'm only Amoralist by modern standards. I would be Chad in the Dark Ages, in the early A.D. era.

back then, men could marry JBs and there was no such thing as JBs, consent, etc, all stuff invented by feminism.

@chudur-budur

@chudur-budur

Yea, lately I am seeing this phenomenon quite frequently. White people are getting into street-shitting, and they are also resorting into violent form of street-shitting. Street-shitting has nothing to do with violence, it's all about peace, love, harmony and friendship. And for some reason, this is happening more in Canada.

See this canadian whore shitting and throwing her fresh shit in a coffee shop:

Why things are getting like this? Why curries are getting shit-mogged by other races? Too much self-confidence and self-contentment in street-shitting is the reason for this demise. Most curries think no one can shitmog them, but wrong, anyone can shitmog curries if he/she can has the dedication. The darkest times for curries are approaching, we need to step up.

Yea, lately I am seeing this phenomenon quite frequently. White people are getting into street-shitting, and they are also resorting into violent form of street-shitting. Street-shitting has nothing to do with violence, it's all about peace, love, harmony and friendship. And for some reason, this is happening more in Canada.

Why things are getting like this? Why curries are getting shit-mogged by other races? Too much self-confidence and self-contentment in street-shitting is the reason for this demise. Most curries think no one can shitmog them, but wrong, anyone can shitmog curries if he/she can has the dedication. The darkest times for curries are approaching, we need to step up.

It's over for curries tbh

Fuckin LOL. Top tier chudur-budur right here. :feelskek:

It’s time for all ethnics to unite, street-shitting will bring as all together as one and together we will shitmog the white race. United We Shit, Divided We Fall

this is true. even though I'm quite Amoralist, I'm only Amoralist by modern standards. I would be Chad in the Dark Ages, in the early A.D. era.
what do you mean? Elab please. Ive been thinking about this too lately.

what do you mean? Elab please. Ive been thinking about this too lately.

whats more to elaborate about? its pretty plain as day. no feminism, age of consent nonsense, etc. you know the drill. it was real might vs. right.
latest

lie

sort of true, though neck and neck. still ricecels are real. women want dumbasses, not intelligent dudes.

Last edited:
whats more to elaborate about? its pretty plain as day. no feminism, age of consent nonsense, etc. you know the drill. it was real might vs. right.
ohh I thought you had some philosophical new shit.

If the law of the jungle took over, I bet most of the brahs here would be screwed even worse while still being incel

nah, we wouldn't. living basically in the dark ages, we could just find weapons lying around and do as we please, plus no tech, no tinder, no faceberg, no nothing, we would have to rebuild. everything chad and stacy depend on would disappear.

Will I ever see the day it will begin for curries? I am afraid not. :dafuckfeels:

I would have killed her.
They know they can do it and get away on shitting on a guy like him.

I'm too high inhib to try this but I certainly would love to.

It’s time for all ethnics to unite, street-shitting will bring as all together as one and together we will shitmog the white race. United We Shit, Divided We Fall
Good idea!

Fakecel if you aren't street-shitting.

jfl if you aren't throwingshitmaxxing

Fucking whitecels beating currycels at their own game. Can't you at least leave something for us ethnicels?

based and shitpilled

It’s over for fecescels