Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White worshiping standardcel ethnics should MiddleEastmaxx because many foids look white there. You can save them from heat, poverty, and oppression!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Can you believe this is an Iraqi woman? Pheno looks Germanic!

I wish I knew how to navigate sandnigger culture without making ALLAHHUAKBAR and mohammed is a pedophile warlord jokes. Then I would be in the zone to line up my own muzzie anime harem :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I can be VERY righteous and zealous, just give me a cause and I'll play that part to a fiddle. I could be a chink Matt Walsh of Islam

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to navigate sandnigger culture without making ALLAHHUAKBAR and mohammed is a pedophile warlord jokes
Figure it out. Sand niggers might be the source of your ascension!

I wish I knew how to navigate sandnigger culture without making ALLAHHUAKBAR and mohammed is a pedophile warlord jokes
Guy in your avi is fucked it's over for him.

Also the guy is doing a medical degree so a 500K Salary is confirmed for him, plus he's the head of a large university society so he's NT as fuck. I still facemog and skinmog him
Damn!

You look worse or better than him? If better, you can still ascend.
My phenotype is similar to Rohit sharma. Thoughts?

Attachments

• th.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 5