Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White worshiping incels are the equivalent of noodlewhores hating their own race. they're gay faggots.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Saying women chase white guys and want white cockuroo only is racepill facts. Saying "i'm a dirty wittle sand nigger, white men are soo handsome and they are god mmm yes white man call me a sand nigger mmm" Is just gay. You can tell because these faggots ONLY make these fetish threads to get off on it. Then claim to be racepilled even tho they clearly aren't.

IMO gays should be banned and shouldn't be alowed to escape with the "racepill" excuse which isn't true. they're like noodlewhores. Pathetic seeing "men" with no pride. I don't mind racists, at least I respect racists for having some sense of pride, but these "I'm a wittle sand nigger, humiliate me please white daddy" Is legimiatly a fetish by homosexuals

Screenshot 1

I got this suggestion just under your thread - "White people are gods" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The irony.

Seriously this kind of white worship is fucking gay. And there exists no bigger cope than JBW.

View attachment 322803

I got this suggestion just under your thread - "White people are gods" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The irony.

Seriously this kind of white worship is fucking gay. And there exists no bigger cope than JBW.
Jbw can be legit to a certain extent. But when the incels themselves are the ones worshiping whites its so fucking pathetic

Imo, White are god in terms of appearance but sub-human in terms of mentality.

@tehgymcel420 Someone made a post about you

He's not as racepilled as me.
You're not racepilled. This is a literal quote from you
"If I was a woman I'd go for tall white men"
You're gay. Stop hiding behind "racepilled". No one here thinks you're racepilled or respects you
You're a gay infiltrator that the mods allow for some reason

He's not as racepilled as me.
" Saying "i'm a dirty wittle sand nigger, white men are soo handsome and they are god mmm yes white man call me a sand nigger mmm" Is just gay. You can tell because these faggots ONLY make these fetish threads to get off on it. Then claim to be racepilled even tho they clearly aren't. "

" Saying "i'm a dirty wittle sand nigger, white men are soo handsome and they are god mmm yes white man call me a sand nigger mmm" Is just gay. You can tell because these faggots ONLY make these fetish threads to get off on it. Then claim to be racepilled even tho they clearly aren't. "
I never said that, I just refer to myself as "sand nigger", I like that term better than "Arab".

I never said that, I just refer to myself as "sand nigger", I like that term better than "Arab".
Arabs literally destroyed the history of ancient egypt, along with greeks and romans.
Literally over for pharaohcels

Literal quote from him "If I was a woman I'd date tall white men". No idea why we allow a faggot

Literal quote from him "If I was a woman I'd date tall white men". No idea why we allow a faggot
that's not gay. Maybe he means he thinks white men look way better than ethnics.

When did I say that? Do I ever even say woman? I always say foid.

Latinas are hot asf tbh they look tight just wanna brutally fuck one hnghhh

When did I say that? Do I ever even say woman? I always say foid.
Here is the literal quote from the rate the user above you thread
Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

This is literally just a fetish. You're a faggot and a woman and i told you don't comment on my threads
You inbred

Here is the literal quote from the rate the user above you thread

This is literally just a fetish. You're a faggot and a woman and i told you don't comment on my threads
You inbred
Oh lol. I copied and pasted @Tellem-T famous post, "The Racepill Destroyed Me".

Oh lol. I copied and pasted @Tellem-T famous post, "The Racepill Destroyed Me".
Hey inbred, no comprehension skills??? Don't comment on my threads. No gays allowed on my threads

Hey inbred, no comprehension skills??? Don't comment on my threads. No gays allowed on my threads
I just didn't reread his post, he was the best racepiller though.

I think most people that do this are exaggerating it for karma points, its a meme.

I just didn't reread his post, he was the best racepiller though.
You're slow so I'll slow it down.

Don't. Comment. On. My. Threads.

No gays allowed

Whites and Latina mogs idc why anyother coper says
Stacey’s are a race of their own but 5/10 whites and latinas are str8 breeding material
I'm not gay.
Full time loser is a borderlines bluepiller at this point

I'm not gay.
You are.
Stacey’s are a race of their own but 5/10 whites and latinas are str8 breeding material

Cope. I'm the most blackpilled user on this forum. I was on r/incels when it had a 100 subs and there wasn't any of this roleplay stuff. I spread blackpilled memes and tinder expirements still shared to this day. You're just gay larping homos

You are.

Cope. I'm the most blackpilled user on this forum. I was on r/incels when it had a 100 subs and there wasn't any of this roleplay stuff. I spread blackpilled memes and tinder expirements still shared to this day. You're just gay larping homos
STFU if you were blackpilled you would know it’s chad or rope there is no inbetween (and no I’m not counting betabuxxing because I would rather kms)

STFU if you were blackpilled you would know it’s chad or rope there is no inbetween (and no I’m not counting betabuxxing because I would rather kms)
Normies get laid. You are delusional if you think 80% of the world is incel

race heirarchy in dating is definetly true. On one hand all this racial self hatred is reminiscent of low T faggotry. Its just pathetic and guys like gymlet take it a little too far.

On the other hand I can kind of understand why an ethnic who grew up in the west would come to hate his own race.

Lol. If its a curry and not a white worshipper.
Its not a curry

@BummerDrummer is THE white GOD

They basically conquered the world

You cant even say that they're subhuman mentally.

Niggers are what a subhuman mentality looks like

Cope. They didn't conquer the world. They just played tranny

Cope

Look at Europe and USA

The most powerful nations in the world.
So? whites are naturally good at evil and destruction ngl. But they're iq inferior to asians and jews ngl

So? whites are naturally good at evil and destruction ngl. But they're iq inferior to asians and jews ngl
Whites are also high IQ

They built a system where all ethnics would be paid manual labor slaves while whites collect majority of the profit.

Latinas are hot asf tbh they look tight just wanna brutally fuck one hnghhh
Are latinas the sexiest of all races? They have this asiatic youth about them while having more sexy european face features compared to asian foids. Damn this almost sounds like a worship post so to even things out - FUCK LATIN FOIDS, I HOPE THEY DIE... or something.

Whites are also high IQ

They built a system where all ethnics would be paid manual labor slaves while whites collect majority of the profit.
Nah, they're average

evil nature =/= high iq

I don't mind them tbh

11006389 1015321681815871 133047925772009617 n

So i rather say whites became mentally sub-human in the last half a century with thier degeneracy etc...
Before that whites were gods in all respects tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back