Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [White women] Toll always gets paid...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
1563635793810.jpg

Absolute state of mayo foids lmao.
R E F U G E E S W E L C O M E

Pol tier post, typical of low iq mayos, complication of any group and post.

Less leftists at least. :feelskek:

I dont feel bad for people who are literally too stupid to stay alive.

Everything with mayo foids is inceldom related. Mayo foids are the main cause of inceldom.

Thing is they actually are just that deluded.

I mean if you literally believe that a man marrying another man could be considered a real marriage. Or that chopping off the dick and injecting estrogen can turn a man into a real woman. Then you are deluded enough to believe anything they throw at you.

1563635793810.jpg

Absolute state of mayo foids lmao.
R E F U G E E S W E L C O M E

it's pretty much their destiny to get chopped up in an african voodoo ritual isn't it?

male version: getting a 37 year old gook whore only after they've built their business and are too old to have more than one hapa fail incel kid
Grey Rage Detected

They can smell the virtue signalling and won't stand for it.

While I see what you're getting at, mocking a bunch of murdered women doesn't really serve any purpose. They were naive, misled, and now they're dead. Some didn't even do much of anything to provoke this outcome other than exist.

Tbh I fail to see how threads like this are lifefuel. Am I supposed to feel good about people I don't know being murdered/tortured? Even if they're people who would hate me, shit like this just reaffirms what I already know about the world.

Letting women make their own decisions about important stuff is cruel. It's exactly like doing it to children.

Hopefully this is the future of all IT foids

Refugees welcome

Couldn't agree more, brother

yn4CU-c8SgAH1Yw-dCIfByFOWUzdu7VQ9XRckoVh6fI.jpg
I remember this news article. German couple was feeding and financing a grown-ass immigrant man for free because they were retards.

Anything that makes whitey mad is lifefuel tbh

Download

it's pretty much their destiny to get chopped up in an african voodoo ritual isn't it?

male version: getting a 37 year old gook whore only after they've built their business and are too old to have more than one hapa fail incel kid

Anything bad that happens to cumskin foids is lifefuel. Any foid at that matter actually

Aren't you a white supremacist ?
No I am not even white jfl. I tend to talk shit about blacks but no I also I talk about white foids as well

Woman have no political ideologys,they change their politics to get good girl points from Chads and Tyrones
Have you ever see a right wing girl actually marryi n her 20's and keep her virginity for her future husband ?
Or a leftist girl marrying a hard working worker class man ?
No,they are Chad-political

Fuck all weak whites, I hope they get filleted.

If the day of the rape comes, coalburners are the first to be lynched.