Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White women crying because, Gazan children remind her of her " blonde and Blue eyed American son".

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
This tiktok is so funny because it proves what I have always said. Jews deliberately depict us as being browner than we are to make the white audience/white massed they appeal to to feel more disconnected from the misery and pain they inflect upon us. Look at how this white women specifically notes how she has seen so many blonde blue eyed palestinain children being killed and hurt, and she's crying partially because the similarity is making her more sympathtic

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@NeverGetUp36

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@supersoldier
@RealSchizo

@WhiteVirgin420

yeah it fuels empathy dont think anything wrong wit it though, people do it all the time with age, career, ,marriage status, comparing to foster a bond is just human nature, thinking of our own the people who were clopsest to when she put her son in that situation it becomes more lucid unless youre some altruistic fuck thats also how people say to people who have no morality that the act of getting murdered or someone your close to getting murdered would be terrible so dont do it, if you describe it in this way it opens eyes ngl just like how i wouldnt thats why people say to creeps dont you have a sister think of her what if someone did it to her.

yeah it fuels empathy dont think anything wrong wit it though, people do it all the time with age, career, ,marriage status, comparing to foster a bond is just human nature, thinking of our own the people who were clopsest to when she put her son in that situation it becomes more lucid unless youre some altruistic fuck thats also how people say to people who have no morality that the act of getting murdered or someone your close to getting murdered would be terrible so dont do it, if you describe it in this way it opens eyes ngl just like how i wouldnt thats why people say to creeps dont you have a sister think of her what if someone did it to her.
I didn't understand what you're trying to say.

I didn't understand what you're trying to say.
Fear. From our very origins our success has been our ability to work together to solve the complex problem of surviving. cooperation, prosocial behavior was a vital tool for our species’ early survival. We are the descendants of people who endured only by depending on those closest to them. This builds a deep empathy for your community: the importance of “we. Because our survival depended on empathy. Empathy born often of true fear.

Here in the vwest, women have very little exposure to this fear. While accidents and tragedies occur, the lived experience of most does not include routine fear. The relative physical safety of their routines is a great achievement for our society. Sadly, this is not remotely shared by the entire population. This occasional brush with danger pales in comparison to the day in, day out experience of Palestinians fear is an isolated experience growing up as a woman.

The most important quality we need in is empathy. The ability to take a moment and understand how someone else feels by putting you or someone you love in the situation This is the baseline. We cannot be certain that the ego filled women who covet the power have any daily experience with subjugation. I do not trust that these women have natural empathy.

Last edited:
Fear. From our very origins our success has been our ability to work together to solve the complex problem of surviving. cooperation, prosocial behavior was a vital tool for our species’ early survival. We are the descendants of people who endured only by depending on those closest to them. This builds a deep empathy for your community: the importance of “we.” Why has society, at all points, ejected antisocial behavior; those that mean to harm others. Because our survival depended on empathy. Empathy born often of true fear.

Here in the vwest, women have very little exposure to this fear. While accidents and tragedies occur, the lived experience of most does not include routine fear. The relative physical safety of their routines is a great achievement for our society. Sadly, this is not remotely shared by the entire population. This occasional brush with danger pales in comparison to the day in, day out experience of Palestinians fear is an isolated experience growing up as a woman.

The most important quality we need in is empathy. The ability to take a moment and understand how someone else feels by putting you or someone you love in the situation This is the baseline. We cannot be certain that the ego filled women who covet the power have any daily experience with subjugation. I do not trust that these women have natural empathy.
I see. Thanks for clarifying.

@beyondschizo

Nothing I see will make me feel empathy. I have enough problems in my life last thing I care about is dead sandnigger kids as rude as it may sound. They mog my life and will be sexhavers later on in life , so good riddance future sex having scum.

This tiktok is so funny because it proves what I have always said. Jews deliberately depict us as being browner than we are to make the white audience/white massed they appeal to to feel more disconnected from the misery and pain they inflect upon us. Look at how this white women specifically notes how she has seen so many blonde blue eyed palestinain children being killed and hurt, and she's crying partially because the similarity is making her more sympathtic

View attachment 1259528
I don't care.

I am not an obsessive nordicist who worships people with blond hair and blue eyes. There are Jews with nordic phenotypes, and that doesn't make me hate them any less. The fact that some Palestinians happen to look white doesn't make me suddenly love them and have a moral obligation to save them. And no, I don't support Israel, on the contrary, I hate Israel because of its influence on my country's foreign and domestic policy, and wholeheartedly support stopping all support for Israel for those reasons alone, but I'm not going to moral fag about them bombing Palestine and pretend to care like a virtue signaling foid.

I don't care.

I am not an obsessive nordicist who worships people with blond hair and blue eyes. There are Jews with nordic phenotypes, and that doesn't make me hate them any less. The fact that some Palestinians happen to look white doesn't make me suddenly love them and have a moral obligation to save them. And no, I don't support Israel, on the contrary, I hate Israel because of its influence on my country's foreign and domestic policy, and wholeheartedly support stopping all support for Israel for those reasons alone, but I'm not going to moral fag about them bombing Palestine and pretend to care like a virtue signaling foid.
literally no one cares including OP. He will forget about paleshitian children within 10 minutes and enjoy warm food. If he truly cared he would volunteer. Enough LARPing.

Nigger pulling out a video of a random foid crying thinking that will prove his point.
No matter how much you cherrypick, the average palestinian looks like this:
AA 20240119 33477262 33477256 DAILY LIFE IN GAZA IN THE SHADOW OF WAR 1705653421

Blonde and blue eyed saaaaaar

I don't care.

It wasn't about you specifically tho.
Nothing I see will make me feel empathy. I have enough problems in my life last thing I care about is dead sandnigger kids as rude as it may sound. They mog my life and will be sexhavers later on in life , so good riddance future sex having scum.
It wasn't that. It was to show that there's more white Arabs then Hollywood wants you to believe.

It wasn't that. It was to show that there's more white Arabs then Hollywood wants you to believe.
when 98% of arabs are brown idk what ur trying to prove. Stop it already. When you go egypt and saudi arabia you see 99% brown people.

when 98% of arabs are brown idk what ur trying to prove. Stop it already. When you go egypt and saudi arabia you see 99% brown people.
SAUDI and Egyptian people are not Levantine, you stupid slavshit

Look at how this white women specifically notes how she has seen so many blonde blue eyed palestinain children being killed and hurt, and she's crying partially because the similarity is making her more sympathtic
You're an idiot, to be honest, you're 'empathizing' with a foid because of "racial identity", idiot, they don't give a shit about you, and usually their politics consist of mass superficiality, so it's always an opinion, while you're the truecel and are dealing 24/7 with this useless shit. Worshipper, idolater. These blue-eyed babies are the ones who grow up and are called chad, or normies, who make fun of you later. Who cares about the Palestinians, just like the Israelis (especially current ones)?You confuse Judaism (the religion) with the people themselves (*minni), which is stupid, because I already know you're nothing but an illiterate idiot. And don't come calling me a Jew worshipper, because they have several esoteric strands in their current teachings, which I also hate. But using this justification to worship a more beautiful people will mog you down the road, idiot. And if Jews are responsible for miscegenation, that's good, that means less Chad (at least according to the mainstream people), right? And as far as I know, it's the US itself that has a tendency to spread its nationalist culture to other continents, its ideologies, anyway... I THINK MOST AMERICANS (except the brocels) are more miserable than a Jew.

IN SHORT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT FOID CRYING OVER BLUE EYED CHILDREN, I DON'T CARE ABOUT BLUE EYED CHILDREN, IF YOU'RE OBSESSIVE ABOUT CHAD'S RACE THEN FUCK YOU. AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT JEWS EITHER, I'M A GENETIC TRASH BY MYSELF, NOT BY THEM, IT WAS JUST OUR MOTHERS' WILD INSTINCT.

I think ORG is more compatible with your vision, since there they worship "beauties" as faggots and idiots 24/7.

You're an idiot, to be honest, you're 'empathizing' with a foid because of "racial identity", idiot, they don't give a shit about you, and usually their politics consist of mass superficiality, so it's always an opinion, while you're the truecel and are dealing 24/7 with this useless shit. Worshipper, idolater. These blue-eyed babies are the ones who grow up and are called chad, or normies, who make fun of you later. Who cares about the Palestinians, just like the Israelis (especially current ones)?You confuse Judaism (the religion) with the people themselves (*minni), which is stupid, because I already know you're nothing but an illiterate idiot. And don't come calling me a Jew worshipper, because they have several esoteric strands in their current teachings, which I also hate. But using this justification to worship a more beautiful people will mog you down the road, idiot. And if Jews are responsible for miscegenation, that's good, that means less Chad (at least according to the mainstream people), right? And as far as I know, it's the US itself that has a tendency to spread its nationalist culture to other continents, its ideologies, anyway... I THINK MOST AMERICANS (except the brocels) are more miserable than a Jew.

IN SHORT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT FOID CRYING OVER BLUE EYED CHILDREN, I DON'T CARE ABOUT BLUE EYED CHILDREN, IF YOU'RE OBSESSIVE ABOUT CHAD'S RACE THEN FUCK YOU. AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT JEWS EITHER, I'M A GENETIC TRASH BY MYSELF, NOT BY THEM, IT WAS JUST OUR MOTHERS' WILD INSTINCT.

I think ORG is more compatible with your vision, since there they worship "beauties" as faggots and idiots 24/7.
Dnr

SAUDI and Egyptian people are not Levantine, you stupid slavshit
haha glory to the IDF fuck you sandnigger shit kill more paleshits hope trump wins and obliterates gaza

Dnr + dnw. Saudis and Egyptians aren't Palestinian/Levantine. Stop Derailing.
Tbh jews are like saints compared to the average arab. I'd rather live in a world without any arab and jews than a world without jews and plenty of arabs. Go!Go! IDF fuck those subhumans up. :feelsdevil:

I don't care.

"a moral obligation to save them"

lmao look at this faggot talking as if this fucking incel forum user is some sort of war general. calm down, nigger, you're a literal nobody. The fact that you made OP's post about yourself shows who is truly acting like a foid: you. Because the point wasn't to get rando fucks like you to change your mind. The point of the OP is to show that the constant protrayal of Levantine Arabs as being DARKER than they are is a propoganda factor used by Ashkenazi Europeans as a means making the dehumanization of Palestinians and the slaughter of them more PALPATABLE to their white auidence, since people naturally sympathize with those that look like them. So when Levantines are protrayed as being browner and more ethnic in jewish media than they ACTUALLY are, this makes the slaughter of them more tolerable to whites.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@dabushaban24/video/7412106842052103431

That's why you have so many amerimutts who can't even fathom the fact that some Levantines have white skin, let alone blonde hair and blue eyes. Also, again, ignoring your dumbass trying to make everything about how YOU personally feel (like a woman), the fact of the matter is that the average Amerimutt thinks of Ashkenazis as white people, whereas the average Amerimutt thinks of Arabs as brown. This, in the Amerimutts mind, is the sole justification they need to side with Israel.

And for the record, most Ashkenazis are almost wholey european genetically.

Last edited:
Nigger pulling out a video of a random foid crying thinking that will prove his point.
You missed the point being made so badly, it should be bannable to be this retarded on this forum.

"a moral obligation to save them"

lmao look at this faggot talking as if this fucking incel forum user is some sort of war general. calm down, nigger, you're a literal nobody. The fact that you made OP's post about yourself shows who is truly acting like a foid: you. Because the point wasn't to get rando fucks like you to change your mind. The point of the OP is to show that the constant protrayal of Levantine Arabs as being DARKER than they are is a propoganda factor used by Ashkenazi Europeans as a means making the dehumanization of Palestinians and the slaughter of them more PALPATABLE to their white auidence, since people naturally sympathize with those that look like them.

That's why you have so many amerimutts who can't even fathom the fact that some Levantines have white skin, let alone blonde hair and blue eyes. Also, again, ignoring your dumbass trying to make everything about how YOU personally feel (like a woman), the fact of the matter is that the average Amerimutt thinks of Ashkenazis as white people, whereas the average Amerimutt thinks of Arabs as brown. This, in the Amerimutts mind, is the sole justification they need to side with Israel.

And for the record, most Ashkenazis are almost wholey european genetically.
Thanks.

You missed the point being made so badly, it should be bannable to be this retarded on this forum.
I didn't miss the point. Jews depict you sandniggers as being this brown:
1440x810 cmsv2 f5a5925e 2775 5883 9e1b 0addf5050ab4 8014958

Which is true since the average palestinian kid looks like this. It doesn't matter how much you cherrypick and say arabs are white with blue eyes, it simply isn't true, statistics don't lie.

View attachment 1259528

Fuck this narcissistic white bitch, where's the link to the original video so I can troll her until she wants to rope?

I didn't miss the point.
Yes you did, that's why you started chimping out about unrelated topics
Jews depict you sandniggers as being this brown:
View attachment 1260045
Nah, they depict palestinians as being darker than that
Which is true since the average palestinian kid looks like this.
It doesn't change the fact that a noticable percent of palestinians are also blonde/brunnette
It doesn't matter how much you cherrypick
Again, missing the point.
and say arabs are white with blue eyes,
Never said that, schizo. Learn to read.

Also, this isn't just about the hair or eye color, it's also about the skin color and overall facial features of Levantines, that, again, are lied about by jews, such as when they case pajeets to play these people in their kike movies as a means of further instilling into the white amerimutts mind that Levantines are browner than they are in reality. I, for example, have black curly hair, mediteranean features, and black eyes, yet british people on twitter assumed I was white, some of those retards were even calling me a self-hating Brit. That level of stupidity, confusing a fucking IRAQI as a british person, just shows how ignorant these type of people are about arabs' appearance.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@matapalestine/video/7394700436025953542

Last edited:
Fuck this narcissistic white bitch, where's the link to the original video so I can troll her until she wants to rope?
I don't have the link, I saved this video a long time ago.

Her username is right there in the tiktok

Yes you did, that's why you started chimping out about unrelated topics

Nah, they depict palestinians as being darker than that

It doesn't change the fact that a noticable percent of palestinians are also blonde/brunnette

Again, missing the point.

Never said that, schizo. Learn to read.

Also, this isn't just about the hair or eye color, it's also about the skin color and overall facial features of Levantines, that, again, are lied about by jews, such as when they case pajeets to play these people in their kike movies as a means of further instilling into the white amerimutts mind that Levantines are browner than they are in reality

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@matapalestine/video/7394700436025953542

You and @Abu.Belgrade.Answar are so mentally retarded it's impossible to have a serious conversation with both of you.
Jews depict you like this and there's no denying you look like this on average.
Of course Afghanis and Pakis will look darker on average but that's not the point.
People in Europe don't consider you as whites whether you're from Palestine or Pakistan.

1440x810 cmsv2 f5a5925e 2775 5883 9e1b 0addf5050ab4 8014958

View attachment 1259528
Mfw watching the boomer WNs on Stormfront and Amren reacting to this:feelsPop::feelsPop:.

Jews depict you like this and there's no denying you look like this on average.
No they don't.

Of course Afghanis and Pakis will look darker on average but that's not the point.
Again, it's not just about the skin tone, but the facial features as well.
People in Europe don't consider you as whites whether you're from Palestine or Pakistan.
Riiiiiight, the problem with your post is I have actual reality on my side.

British people on twitter constantly mistook a fucking iraqi like me as a fellow brit, I can even show you the screenshots, yet your dumbass thinks that Palestinians, who are WAY waaaay more whiter looking than Iraqis, aren't gonna be considered as white? lmao okay, keep coping.
Mfw watching the boomer WNs on Stormfront and Amren reacting to this:feelsPop::feelsPop:.
What's that supposed to mean?

Last edited:
Tbh jews are like saints compared to the average arab. I'd rather live in a world without any arab and jews than a world without jews and plenty of arabs. Go!Go! IDF fuck those subhumans up. :feelsdevil:
IDF is only force capable of saving us from shitposts, sounds evil but it is what it is

What's that supposed to mean?
Especially on Amren, the sentiment regarding Jews seems to be "They are white men of the West as well, when will they wake up and realize we are in it together:soy:?" while Palestinians to them are "Just another brown pets of liberals." I'm pretty sure Gregory Hood called them that like five times in a single video once:feelskek::feelskek:. Even on Stormfront, the posters commonly seem like they would love to team up with Jews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back