Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white women being assaulted by immigrants is hilarious

They are getting raped in record numbers all over Europe, which is only good for us. More and more people are waking up and becoming nationalistic. Soon we can get rid of them.
With every post you write, I'm getting more certain that you're my soulmate. ngl

The alt-right is essentially a pagan fertility cult in which white women are worshiped as motherhood goddesses. The idea of them getting all triggered over their precious wheat field princesses just makes it better. Besides, one of the many things alt-right and feminists have in common is this ridiculous rape hysteria. Around every corner they fear a THREAT for their precious snow queens. The only minor difference is that they can't quite agree on the race of men that are always threatening to rape them. What feminism does is basically to "niggerize" all men. The alt-right was fine with rape hysteria as long as only non-white men could be literally lynched over having given a woman a wrong look. Now that this affects ALL men, they start to bitch, lol. They get a taste of their own medicine now. :D

Low IQ, enjoy living in a 3rd world hellhole

Whatever the world is alrwady fucked might as well bring more Muhammeds Who cares
Its fun to read this shit on the news

Luckily, these """assaults""" are a work of fiction. I mean, take the supposed Germany story. A thousand women being molested by refugees in public; at and near train stations.. yet there is no video evidence?!??? On a fucking train station?! Just fucking lol at being this gullible, no wonder you people fell for the 9/11 meme.

>Welcomes violent extremists into their countries
>Gets raped
"White men are still the most evil"

How would The Blacks Like it if I went to Africa and assaulted their women?

Brings a smile on my face everytime i see that:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Yeah this is what happens when you have these open border policies
Although i think the decision to rape a women is a extremely manly and brave decision. One that will yield alot of satisfaction

fucking lmao. when an immigrant kill a white women its pure lifefuel.

How would The Blacks Like it if I went to Africa and assaulted their women?
You'd get the standard treatment for rape in africa. Its called necklacing, they'd beat you half to death then pour some fuel on you and stick a tire on you and light it. They also do this for minor offenses like stealing potatoes, seriously fucking savage.