Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White whore has no problem popping out 5 mutts for her nigger husband

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
-

Why do white whores have more kids with niggers than with white people on average?
Usually white couples have 1 or 2 kids. From nigger and white foid couples you can't expect less than 4 mutts. This is mind boggling. Do these whores hate their race to the point they feel like throwing their genes into the dumpster?

whos's gonna give these mutts an account here for when they are 18?

lack of a caring father figure, almost a type of sorrowful rebelling against her origins and background

@kay' can wife her up after the divorce and take care of the kids

2nd kid has potential to be a mulatto mogger. He looks like Brian Whittaker

Nigga i can barely feed myself
stop spending on cigarettes mang you can feed your five new kids and wife instead

For them, the social approval of society is important, and getting married and having many children with a Blacks is once and for all a way to demonstrate their anti-racism.
View attachment 1207035

Why do white whores have more kids with niggers than with white people on average?
Usually white couples have 1 or 2 kids. From nigger and white foid couples you can't expect less than 4 mutts. This is mind boggling. Do these whores hate their race to the point they feel like throwing their genes into the dumpster?

should be jailed and executed for beastiality also put down that animal pretending to be a human like a mutt too

View attachment 1207035

Where is my white stacy:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

View attachment 1207035

Worthless piece of shit that foid
Thank you for that rage fuel.
I need a Schnaps now to get this disturbing image out of my head.

and for all a way to demonstrate their anti-racism.
They'll be always filthy racists and scum in Shlomo's eyes. Shlomo won't love them. He's just happy because his plan is working.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back