Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White supremacist shooting Synagogue right now!

Definitive [LifeFuel]

Lol Stair was abomination and even he got more kills than this Christian ‘women are virtuous but polluted by jews’ Idiot.
tbh.. in an article a witness said: Gore told reporters that the gunman was armed with an "AR-type assault weapon."

just fucking lol... how do u only kill 1 with an assault rifle???????????

how do u only kill 1 with an assault rifle???????????
So he did use an assault rifle? Looks like the Jews really are God's chosen people after all. Either that or that guy sucks HARD at shooting.

Is he a female to male tranny or what?

White nationalist are pathetic.

However, I know the Jew would love to claim that to discredit me. In his mind you must be insane to oppose him.

So he did use an assault rifle? Looks like the Jews really are God's chosen people after all. Either that or that guy sucks HARD at shooting.

Is he a female to male tranny or what?
Could also be a false flag to get normie's sympathy

Jesus was a street-shitting shit-skinned Palestinian Jew hobo. I simply don't understand these stormfags. Why do they identify themselves as Christians? Christianity is an imported doctrine from the middle east.

Deathnik cope. Jesus would've looked like a Samaritan (best contemporary ancient Israelite proxy):

220px-Flickr_-_Government_Press_Office_%28GPO%29_-_Samaritans_praying_during_Passover_holiday_ceremony_on_mount_Grizim.jpg

faces-of-the-world-Israel-Samaritan-Paschal-Lamb-Sacrifice-449.jpg

They look nothing like curries/sandnogs.

Alt right is controlled opposition.

Deathnik cope. Jesus would've looked like a Samaritan (best contemporary ancient Israelite proxy):

220px-Flickr_-_Government_Press_Office_%28GPO%29_-_Samaritans_praying_during_Passover_holiday_ceremony_on_mount_Grizim.jpg

faces-of-the-world-Israel-Samaritan-Paschal-Lamb-Sacrifice-449.jpg

They look nothing like curries/sandnogs.

LMAO, they are not whites. They look like Syrians or Iraqis. Even some northern Curries/Pakis/Iranis/Afghanis look like them. Also modern day Samaritans have admixture with Ashkenazis. Actual Samaritans looked like this --

V10p678001.jpg

They looked like Afghanis.

Jesus was not a "blonde white" like you stormcucks are accustomed to imagine.

LMAO, they are not whites. They look like Syrians or Iraqis.
Yes, they resemble and are closely related to other indigenous/native Levantines and Assyrian Iraqis.

Even some northern Curries/Pakis/Iranis/Afghanis look like them.
Gigafucking cope.

Also modern day Samaritans have admixture with Ashkenazis. Actual Samaritans looked like this --
That's incorrect.

Jesus was not a "blonde white" like you stormcucks are accustomed to imagine.

I'm Samaritan myself, not a stormfag. I just hate it when deathniks always try to appropriate Jesus and Levantines/Levantine history for their own agenda.

Last edited:
Yes, they resemble and are closely related to other indigenous/native Levantines and Assyrian Iraqis.

Look at you now, you are now trying to say that Assyrians are whites. JFL @ stormfags. Iraqis and Syrians are not considered as Levantines.

Gigafucking cope.

Pashtuns:
220px-Sher_Ali_Khan_and_company_of_Afghanistan_in_1869.jpg

Samaritans:
V10p678001.jpg

I'm Samaritan myself, not a stormfag. I just hate it when deathniks always try to appropriate Jesus and Levantines/Levantine history for their own agenda.

No you are not. You are just one white faggot-boi from stormfront.org. I know your kind very very well. Your copes go even as far as you claim Egyptians and Chinese were whites. Stop coping and take the subhuman-jesuspill.

Yea, may be Jesus was a light-skinned Levantine. But that does not mean that he was a blonde blue-eyed northern European. That was my point. I am not christian, so there is no point for me to paint Jesus as a subhuman deathnic.

Above all, if you are Samaritan, by the definition of "deathnic" on this forum, you are deathnic too. You are not white.

Look at you now, you are now trying to say that Assyrians are whites.
When did I ever imply that I consider any non-Europeans White? You high?

JFL @ stormfags. Iraqis and Syrians are not considered as Levantines.
JFL @ this curry with horrible reading comprehension trying to tell me, a Levantine, what a Levantine is. "Bangledishis aren't considered South Asian." You see how dumb that statement is? BTW Syrians are Levantines, not Iraqis.

Pashtuns:

Samaritans:

Average real Indian

kalash%2Bof%2Bchitral%2Bregion%2Bpakistan.jpg

Average real European

4-91.jpg

See? I can lie and post inaccurate representations too. Just fucking lol that you're trying to tell me what my people look like.

No you are not. You are just one white faggot-boi from stormfront.org. I know your kind very very well. Your copes go even as far as you claim Egyptians and Chinese were whites. Stop coping and take the subhuman-jesuspill.
I've shown some members my pics and they could verify my ethnicity, but I don't care if you think I'm lying. BTW, WNs ever claim Egypt and China to be White civilizations. I've only seen afrocentrists and other deluded deathnics make those absurdist claims.

Yea, may be Jesus was a light-skinned Levantine. But that does not mean that he was a blonde blue-eyed northern European. That was my point. I am not christian, so there is no point for me to paint Jesus as a subhuman deathnic.

Above all, if you are Samaritan, by the definition of "deathnic" on this forum, you are deathnic too. You are not white.
Deathnic = Overtly non-White (East Asian, South Asian, Black, mixed MENAs, mixed Hispanics, etc)

Ethnic = Off-white

Last edited:
When did I ever imply that I consider any non-Europeans White? You high?

JFL @ this curry with horrible reading comprehension trying to tell me, a Levantine, what a Levantine is. "Bangledishis aren't considered South Asian." You see how dumb that statement is? BTW Syrians are Levantines, not Iraqis.

Average real Indian

kalash%2Bof%2Bchitral%2Bregion%2Bpakistan.jpg

Average real European

4-91.jpg

See? I can lie and post inaccurate representations too. Just fucking lol that you're trying to tell me what my people look like.

I've shown some members my pics and they could verify my ethnicity, but I don't care if you think I'm lying. BTW, WNs ever claim Egypt and China to be White civilizations. I've only seen afrocentrists and other deluded deathnics make those absurdist claims.

Deathnic = Overtly non-White (East Asian, South Asian, Black, mixed MENAs, mixed Hispanics, etc)

Ethnic = Off-white

The point of that thread was to show Jesus was not a blonde blue eyed white guy. He was an ethnic middle eastern. I am completely confused right now. I don't understand at which point exactly we are disagreeing. Yea, may be he did not looked like a curry from the South, so what? Also there are many Samaritans and Levantines who look like brown Arabs and northern Curries, who knows Jesus might looked like one of those?

IMG_5285.jpg
4BAFEA7200000578-5672173-image-m-67_1525039683640.jpg

At least a dozen guys in the left picture look like typical northern curries and pakis. But they are all Samaritans.

I know that this has been said before, but all of these alt-right shootings are getting boring. The motivations for these shootings were low IQ to being with but now their methods and targets are just becoming repetitive. It’s been too long since we’ve had a legit case of someone going ER for deep seated, personal reasons instead of “muh Aryans” and “muh acceleration”

Based.
He hasn't livestreamed it though
I know that this has been said before, but all of these alt-right shootings are getting boring. The motivations for these shootings were low IQ to being with but now their methods and targets are just becoming repetitive. It’s been too long since we’ve had a legit case of someone going ER for deep seated, personal reasons instead of “muh Aryans” and “muh acceleration”
white jihad bro don't worry about it

this guy flopped so hard lel what a retard. As well, he did this after browsing for 1.5 years. 4chan might actually be dangerous for ethnics

Look the guy was a retard; he shot up a place with a semi automatic rifle and only killed one (((woman))). Pathetic. Even dylann and Randy got more than this christ worshipping homo

That guy was a fucking racist chad.

The shooter looks similar to a friend that I know. Who was his victim though?

Look the guy was a retard; he shot up a place with a semi automatic rifle and only killed one (((woman))). Pathetic. Even dylann and Randy got more than this christ worshipping homo
wait,he had semi automatic and killed a single person ? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HOLY SHIT HERE WE GO BOISSS :feelswhere::feelswhere: ANY INVESTIGATORCELS HERE GET THE FUCK IN HERE
I'll soon become an investigatorcel. I'll work as a private tho
Saint christiancel
Acceleration tbh is really high IQ as a concept

wait,he had semi automatic and killed a single person ? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Yes a semi automatic rifle and only one disgusting jewess died.
He also had set fire to a mosque in March and nobody was harmed let alone died.
This guy is a joke and it’s a shame his parents didn’t wear protection.
We should have another mass shooting soon to make up for what a disappointment this christ cuck was yesterday.

I'm tired of these low IQ alt-right shooters. They should just neck themselves for even thinking they're gonna be heroes for muh white people.

WHITE WOMEN WOULD RATHER FUCK DOGS THAN YOU :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
TBF when criminalmaxxedd white whores will fall for you

Another reason for the media to push their political agenda.