Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White supremacist shooting Synagogue right now!

bye bye forum it was a good ride

seriously this is getting NO attention from any media at the moment this is so weird kek

Incels=race based shooters :feelstastyman:
meanwhile,half the forum is ethnic

His youtube channel:

he is arrested and didnt kill anyone reports say

he is arrested and didnt kill anyone reports say
fuck man. Why get me excited like this when it turns out to be a complete failure? Fucking thing's a massive disappointment, it's over. At least he tried I guess

fuck man. Why get me excited like this when it turns out to be a complete failure? Fucking thing's a massive disappointment, it's over. At least he tried I guess
show's over, close the curtains, send the audience home, give them their refunds, concession stand is closed, all purchased snacks are free, please do not crowd the exit

what do you except he is framecel,manlet and wristcel etc. its over he is going to be tyrone's bitch. he would be put another cell if he killed anyone but now probably will end up a cell with a tyrone or spic

What a huge letdown..

Tours over boyos.

bye bye forum it was a good ride

This forum was my last cope, now they are going to take it from me. I hate these stormcucks. They only complain when their whores fuck tyrones, but they are completely fine when they fuck other white men, or even dogs.

so he wrote and entire manifesto and had nothing to show for it , must be really embarassing.

At least he tried although having checked out his YouTube he looks (((gay))) tbhtbhngl

Lmao so this is a total failiure

the synagogue snafu of 2019

caged hard ngl ded srs

Dumbass couldn't even kill a single person.

still, man. I suppose it's better than nothing

I think the most significant thing about this incident is that it proves that there are many people that have been inspired by the actions of Tarrant.

I think the most significant thing about this incident is that it proves that there are many people that have been inspired by the actions of Tarrant.
don't you mean pewdiepie?

"To the glow-niggers and Jewed-media reading this. I think it is important for you to know that I did not do this alone. I had the help of a man named Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. He was kind enough to plan and fund this whole operation—the sly bastard. Apparently, Pewdiepie hates Jews as much as Pajeets. Who would’ve known? Make sure to call me a ‘white supremacist’ and ‘anti-semite’ or whatever bullshit you spew to spook the normalfags. It doesn’t even matter. You’ve been calling every White person alive those names for decades—they’ve lost all their meaning. You’ve socially ostracized every White person. You’ve made it harder and harder for White people to live a normal life. To this I say well done. You are stupid enough to make a White person’s only viable option for survival to kill all of you. Keep doing what you’re doing Jew-media. You’re putting the noose around your own neck. The irony is glorious. "

OY VEY

WHAT A FUCKING FAILURE! if anyone feels they have nothing too lose pick up where he left off and get it right Jewish blood must be spilled!

The guy sound like a Christian extremist though and that’s the problem- he probably believes white women would be pure without the Jews even though women are biologically whores.
:feelsokman::feelsthink:

The jews are the ones that destroyed the West. Never forget that.

A guy like him would be the new happy meal in jail.

He may not killed any (((people))) but at least he tried tbh. (((They))) are the real enemy, not muslims.

Looks like the alt right will be the big thing for a good while now and incels will get less and less attention.

Just one kill though? Looks like going ER is a talent that only very few people have. Whatever, I don't support that, mr. officer.

Just finished reading it.

He could have ended the letter with "your earnestly," and then his name, it would have been ebin tbh :-D

After getting to know my ancestry, I always think about how white nationalists would consider me. I guess I'm not white enough for most. But he mentioned Pink Guy, who is a hapa, so maybe I can be considered acceptable. Not that it really matters, I don't really think a massive white supremacist revolution will take place.

He also didn't mention the evils of women. All white nationalists seem to consider women poor helpless victims of the big evil Jew. If they're that way, why do you let them have agency, freedom of choice in important matters, jobs, careers, positions of power, etc, then? It makes no sense at all.

Another thought, maybe the Jews are really the demiurge's chosen people? 50+ sandniggers died with Tarrant, but no Jew died now with this attack. @misanthropekun

Last edited:
LOL should've shot up a spoiled socal university or something and only 1 kill damn even randy stair and william atchison mog him :feelskek:

assuming he just used some weak pistol because i think better weapons are harder to obtain in chadfornia :feelstastyman: