Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White supremacist shooting Synagogue right now!

Oy vey goyim shut it down

We WILL be blamed for this

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Not really ER. His goals are racial focused.

OYYYYYYYYY
VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He's shooting Jews!!!

TBH shootings/attacks are getting boring. I swear they all go the same way. At least be creative about it jfl :lul:.

HOLY SHIT HERE WE GO BOISSS :feelswhere::feelswhere: ANY INVESTIGATORCELS HERE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Be ready cucktears are going to blame us for this

No ER but still a rightwingcel taking action. Even if it is purely symbolic. Our race is done...

not gonna say anything bc of le fbicels watching but all im gonna say is

Based. Glad it was a synagogue this time instead of a mosque.

Last edited:
Take that normies :cool::feelzez:

“How long have you been playing piano?”
Ever since I was 4. It was my favorite thing to do then. It is my favorite thing to do now. However, killing Jews might change that—I’ll get back to you on that one."

Ohh i know a user who also play piano :feelswhere: @Insomniac

How great, another racially charged attack aimed at innocent people that will somehow put us on the spotlight even if the perpetrator was a 6'2 pussy slayer.
inb4 you're a cuck death to jews xD

“How long have you been playing piano?”
Ever since I was 4. It was my favorite thing to do then. It is my favorite thing to do now. However, killing Jews might change that—I’ll get back to you on that one."

Ohh i know a user who also play piano :feelswhere: @Insomniac
Based pianocel

I only started playing when I was 10 though so he’s probably better than me. :feelsrope:

News : The dangerous parallel world of right wing terrorists on 8chan, 4chan and incels in the darkweb

:rolleyes:

@DeformAspergerCel
sadly not me. I still have plans to fulfill before making my departure from this life unto the next. But I am very happy that the white race is finding itself again

I guess I know what my new Avi is gonna be.

How great, another racially charged attack aimed at innocent people that will somehow put us on the spotlight even if the perpetrator was a 6'2 pussy slayer.
So what if he's a 6'2 slayer?
I guess I know what my new Avi is gonna be.
Thank god.Change this one.

I'm tired of these low IQ alt-right shooters. They should just neck themselves for even thinking they're gonna be heroes for muh white people.

WHITE WOMEN WOULD RATHER FUCK DOGS THAN YOU :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"I do know that he left his wife and son, James Earnest, back in England."

his wife of course cucked him. no escape from getting cucked even if youre colonist

fucking eurofags with the autistic racist manifestos

oy vey they know

you shoudn't give that title to this thread.
now we can be linked to that idiot

They prolly gonna close 8chan or something even if I don't even know what it is.

You're a cuck and jews are not innocent nor are they human.

"To the glow-niggers and Jewed-media reading this. I think it is important for you to know that I did not do this alone. I had the help of a man named Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. He was kind enough to plan and fund this whole operation—the sly bastard. Apparently, Pewdiepie hates Jews as much as Pajeets. Who would’ve known? Make sure to call me a ‘white supremacist’ and ‘anti-semite’ or whatever bullshit you spew to spook the normalfags. It doesn’t even matter. You’ve been calling every White person alive those names for decades—they’ve lost all their meaning. You’ve socially ostracized every White person. You’ve made it harder and harder for White people to live a normal life. To this I say well done. You are stupid enough to make a White person’s only viable option for survival to kill all of you. Keep doing what you’re doing Jew-media. You’re putting the noose around your own neck. The irony is glorious."

going er to the random synagogue is very low iq tbh ngl most of the people there is old , religious jews even there is jewish community who rejects zionism called neturei karta real problem is zionist's guys look for neturei karta based jews tbh

his facebook account is weird he uploaded two pics with group of people on april 23 and no likes etc nor profile pic of him. It seems suspicious like alek minassian's case. I wouldnt be surprised if the jews did it tbh

“Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush. Same as us, and that thief over there.” (I forget where in the Bible this verse comes from, but it’s definitely in there).

fucking lmao

Why do all mass shooters leave manifestos nowadays?

They stage this shit to legally get rid of us