Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @white-pride "incels"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
It's not a matter of "groups", it's a matter of nationalism and racial identity.
If racial identity dies, the entire world will become a zionist shithole like the united states of america.
True. But the white race had let itself down not only in the eyes of its own people but the whole world.

Too bad those high IQ white incels won't be able to pass on their IQ genes because nobody wants their genes.

A premonition of the coming resentful ethnicoper-hypergamous feminist alliance?

What a cuck. "Good work, girls!"

How can you be incel and at the same time be proud of your race/phenotype/anchestors/something you haven't contributed into w.e
Down syndrome works in mysterious ways tbh.

Yes, I think that's really funny. Although statistics show that most white women have a very negative attitude towards black men and, above all, Middle Eastern men, these idiots still claim that we ethnics are slayers and that white women are all "race traitors".... I wish they were right xD
Who are trying to convince. These are whitecels they can't even get the low hanging noodle whore and ethnicwhore. Nobody struggles with inceldom as hard as an ethnic. We have had the worst deal in history of genetic

A premonition of the coming resentful ethnicoper-hypergamous feminist alliance?

What a cuck. "Good work, girls!"
Yes, you got me. I'm a male feminist larp btw. KYS

@RREEEEEEEEE

in 100 CE, the romans would have speared these superior nordics and goths and wore their penises as war prizes

@RREEEEEEEEE

in 100 CE, the romans would have speared these superior nordics and goths and wore their penises as war prizes
Small Nerdic penises, yes. The Romans emphasized on being small dicked Romans.

low iq gorillas favour small pensises

liking big dick is a social construct
To be honest there's nothing prideful about a small penis. Dumb Romans.

RIP

Why dont you take me out back and show me 1179127

To be honest there's nothing prideful about a small penis. Dumb Romans.

there's nothing prideful about having a small penis but there was a social stigma on having a BIG penis

that's the the point, in india/aboriginals/asia/mesoamerica big penis didnt exist, the whites invented the concept of big dick = good probably from watching blacks fuck their wives or something

The lowest of the low isn't automatically determined by your ability to reproduce. An invasive species like ticks/louse can still reproduce despite being totally worthless.

I pay thousands in taxes every year and contribute to society as a whole... unlike

there's nothing prideful about having a small penis but there was a social stigma on having a BIG penis

that's the the point, in india/aboriginals/asia/mesoamerica big penis didnt exist, the whites invented the concept of big dick = good probably from watching blacks fuck their wives or something
So whites were the OG cucks.. makes sense, all the soyboys I've seen were white guys.

True, whites spread the rumor themselves, that negroids had extremely large penises originally to try and scare foids into not having sex with them, years later it back fired on them lol.

Lock this stupid thread mods.
This isn't incel related at all

Found the cucked white nationalist. :lul:

JFL.
I'd love to call you all subhumans and argue but this is not the place.
Plus I'm sitting on 60% with being warned for racism in past.
Have fun shitskin

True, whites spread the rumor themselves, that negroids had extremely large penises originally to try and scare foids into not having sex with them, years later it back fired on them lol.

the jews werent even big in 1865 and the bbc was alive :feelswhat:

Plus I'm sitting on 60% with being warned for racism in past.
Have fun shitskin
Keep coping cumskin. :lul:

Muh superior race but can't even risk an additional warning. Fucking pathetic.

Fail argument is fail. Chad's "good" genetics are only considered good because evolution is slow. Women are attracted to braindead high test men because that is what would have been good genetics during the stone age. We don't live in the stone age anymore. A woman would find a high T black dude with 60 IQ more attractive than a ricecel with 120 IQ even though it makes absolutely no sense within modern society. Since whites have higher IQ than brown people on average, they are genetically superior. Even ricecels in-spite of being mocked as the most incel of all races, are genetically superior to black slayers because of higher IQ.

That said, I admit that being a white nationalist bragging about the white race is stupid if your own IQ is low anyway.

I actually don't understand this concept of "genetically superiority", genetically superior in terms of what? Mental capacity? Physical fitness? Aesthetic looks? Being immune to lethal virus/bacteria/disease? Being immune to Heat? Cold? Being able to survive with less food and water?

Ricecels have the highest IQ, to be more specific, Inuits and Eskimos have the highest IQ among all the ethnicity out there, but they live inside snow huts and Igloos and their life is still in the hunter-gatherer stage.

world-IQ-map-becker-2018.png

A high IQ ethnicity can be wiped out of some disease where a low IQ ethnicity might survive from the same disease, so in that sense, that low IQ ethnic group is genetically more superior to that high IQ people.

First we need to have a clear definition of what do we actually mean by "genetic superiority".

The lowest of the low isn't automatically determined by your ability to reproduce. An invasive species like ticks/louse can still reproduce despite being totally worthless.

I pay thousands in taxes every year and contribute to society as a whole... unlike

I actually don't understand this concept of "genetically superiority", genetically superior in terms of what? Mental capacity? Physical fitness? Aesthetic looks? Being immune to lethal virus/bacteria/disease? Being immune to Heat? Cold? Being able to survive with less food and water?

Ricecels have the highest IQ, to be more specific, Inuits and Eskimos have the highest IQ among all the ethnicity out there, but they live inside snow huts and Igloos and their life is still in the hunter-gatherer stage.

Eskimos have iq in 90s, they just have largest brains, which coincides with their high spacial iq.
Turns out navigating on a sheet of ice is hard. Abos have something similar.
I'd call Asian iq test results into question, since they seem to only measure coastal elites, but even if they really have higher iq, historical record sets things pretty straight

It's good to be able to exercise restraint in the face of blatant taunting. A capacity to not act on reactive impulse, is a function of a more evolved brain.

Eskimos have iq in 90s, they just have largest brains, which coincides with their high spacial iq.
Turns out navigating on a sheet of ice is hard. Abos have something similar.
I'd call Asian iq test results into question, since they seem to only measure coastal elites, but even if they really have higher iq, historical record sets things pretty straight

Read neanderthal, read.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000415

https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1P3-1280412201/iq-of-mongolians

Right
I was talking about coastal elites not Ainu (which by the way have sub 100 iq which is not helping your case) and mongols.

JFL at this Fontaine-tier shitshow of a thread.

Right
I was talking about coastal elites not Ainu (which by the way have sub 100 iq which is not helping your case) and mongols.

What do you mean by "coastal elite"?

Yea I have found the exact paper that Lynn did study on racial IQ where he compares mongoloid with other races.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.608.4773&rep=rep1&type=pdf

But I have read another paper that said Inuit people have high IQ on average (this was also by Lynn), but I can't find it now.

These guys don't realize that the men they idolize so much would scorn them like a speck of dirt on the sole of their shoe.
A high IQ ethnicity can be wiped out of some disease where a low IQ ethnicity might survive from the same disease, so in that sense, that low IQ ethnic group is genetically more superior to that high IQ people.

You just pointed out something I keep saying that for some reason goes over the head of all the members of their self professed "high IQ race"

I've always said, that intelligence is just a substitute for capability, think I'll make a thread about this - https://incels.is/threads/intelligence-is-just-a-substitute-for-capability.95402/

Last edited:
That's nothing you personally have struggled in order to achieve, you are not even directly related to those people, it's like me being proud of my country's history even though my country today is collapsing. Absolute nonsense. You can admire those people, but never ever relate them to yourself. You have nothing to do with their accomplishments

That kinda sounds like: You whites are not entitled to pride.

The worst are the ones that whine about rapefugees and the destruction of "superior white culture"

In other words. Muh precious white wamenz. Muh liberal feminism :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That kinda sounds like: You whites are not entitled to pride.
I don't think any race is entitled to pride period, and that anybody is entitled to anything at all

Think about how low of a bar for pride racial pride is, that's literally just being proud of being born :feelskek: (what can't you be happy about at that point)

(In a toilet) - "Maaaaaan look that magnificent shit I just took, maaaan look at my stellar ass wiping technique my ass is so clean right now"

Ironically in the example I just used as a joke YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING, while in the case of "being born white" YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

The worst are the ones that whine about rapefugees and the destruction of "superior white culture"

In other words. Muh precious white wamenz. Muh liberal feminism :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They don't see the irony in coming to an incel site, and advocating for a movement to HELP WOMEN. Any true incel is glad to see women getting what they deserve. These women voted in the laws and social changes that allowed rapefugees to come in, you make your bed you lie in it.

Last edited:
I don't think any race is entitled to pride period, and that anybody is entitled to anything at all

Think about how low of a bar for racial pride is, that's literally just being proud of being born :feelskek: (what can't you be happy about at that point)

(In a toilet) - "Maaaaaan look that magnificent shit I just took, maaaan look at my stellar ass wiping technique my ass is so clean right now"

Ironically in the example I just used as a joke YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING, while in the case of "being born white" YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

They don't see the irony in coming to an incel site, and advocating for a movement to HELP WOMEN. Any true incel is glad to see women getting what they deserve. These women voted in the laws and social changes that allowed rapefugees to come in, you make your bed you lie in it.
:feelsmega: brutal message

Think about how low of a bar for racial pride is, that's literally just being proud of being born :feelskek: (what can't you be happy about at that point)

It is not about being just born white. For example. Some ethnics here are Muslim. Why? Why are they keep living a traditional life? That must mean, that they are proud of it to live a life like that, being dedicated to it, being proud of their family. Do not get me wrong. It is completely legit. But why do whites get cut off of it, have a life similar to that? Men are entitled to anything and nothing. There is only one law in play: Law of the strongest. Only by today's society we are limited.
But perhaps pride is the wrong term. Astonishment for the own history might be more fitting.

I am actually laughing at those females. They got what they deserved.

Accomplishment isn't a prerequisite for a preservation instinct of one's people. 'White Pride' merely be a term that can, depending on circumstance, reflect such.

Accomplishment isn't a prerequisite for a preservation instinct of one's people. 'White Pride' merely be a term that can, depending on circumstance, reflect such.

The term pride is being misused then, it should be "white preservation" or something, because saying pride implies you are simply proud of being white and the accomplishments of other white people.

The term pride is being misused then, it should be "white preservation" or something, because saying pride implies you are simply proud of being white and the accomplishments of other white people.
Racial pride need not be separate from a preservation instinct. The associated technicalities of a veiled attempt at politically correct subversion need neither be of consequence. Whites can choose the usage of the language of their ancestors for themselves. That isn't for others to determine.

Also muh inventions = muh superior culture is meaningless when you consider the far more advanced greeks were destroyed by the romans, the far more advanced romans by the barbarians, the chinese by the mongols etc. Muh superior race that is dying out at astronomical levels.

Last edited:
Whites can choose the usage of the language of their ancestors for themselves. That isn't for others to determine.

Alright now you're just being retarded, the english language has established conventions, words have meanings, are you seriously arguing since you are white, and english is white language it doesn't matter if I'm right about your misuse of a term since I'm black, you have more say over the correct use of the language due to your whiteness.

You have to see how stupid that sounds JFL, that's not how logic works, if you are wrong you're wrong, and if what you say is true about the phrase "white pride" then it is a misuse of the term pride. Here's the thing though, I don't think what you're saying is true, I do believe that whites who use the term "white pride" are literally just saying they're proud of being white, the preservation part is just secondary.

Muh superior race that is dying out at astronomical levels.
Bewildered

It is not about being just born white. For example. Some ethnics here are Muslim. Why? Why are they keep living a traditional life? That must mean, that they are proud of it to live a life like that, being dedicated to it, being proud of their family. Do not get me wrong. It is completely legit. But why do whites get cut off of it, have a life similar to that? Men are entitled to anything and nothing. There is only one law in play: Law of the strongest. Only by today's society we are limited.
But perhaps pride is the wrong term. Astonishment for the own history might be more fitting.

I am actually laughing at those females. They got what they deserved.
Im in favour of white ppl living traditional lifestyles. Nothing wrong with that. Nor is there anything wrong in being proud of your history/culture. Im just against those whites that blame ethnics for all of their problems. Theres been a recent uptick of them on here

Alright now you're just being retarded, the english language has established conventions, words have meanings, are you seriously arguing since you are white, and english is white language it doesn't matter if I'm right about your misuse of a term since I'm black, you have more say over the correct use of the language due to your whiteness.

You have to see how stupid that sounds JFL, that's not how logic works, if you are wrong you're wrong, and if what you say is true about the phrase "white pride" then it is a misuse of the term pride. Here's the thing though, I don't think what you're saying is true, I do believe that whites who use the term "white pride" are literally just saying they're proud of being white, the preservation part is just secondary.
We aren't making ebonics an official language anytime soon. Move along.

We aren't making ebonics an official language anytime soon. Move along.

Nice attempt at deflection, still waiting for you to make a point that addresses the arguments made, don't even know where you are going with this one, just seems like you're stumped so you just fall back on some pointless racist remark.

The post is intended whimsically; let's not get too itchy to play that race card, now.

Oh yeah I can read your mind and tell that you've transitioned from arguing to being "whimsical"

>We aren't making EBONICS an official language (held no relevance to the argument, came out of nowhere)
>let's not get too itchy to play that race card, now.

You have a gift for making ironic posts.