Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @white-pride "incels"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Hitler did nothing wrong

You've forgotten where you're posting. Ethnics on here are a lethal mix of narcy, thin skinned, beta, high time preference morons.
Notice how quickly they devolved into racebait earlier in the thread.

Are you seriously going to pretend what he said wasn't racist on purpose JFL.

The line came out of nowhere, and then his BS defense is "I'm being whimsical", really ok then why bother arguing at all, if the moment you get stumped you jump to "being whimsical" then don't waste your time (and others) arguing.

We aren't making EBONICS an official language (held no relevance to the argument, came out of nowhere)
An individual's relative capacity to perceive the minutiae of nuance in a line that can possess multiple simultaneous tracks of meaning, is not something I necessarily maintain favorable expectation in regard.

As such, I've elected a lighthearted approach in our dealings.

An individual's relative capacity to perceive the minutiae of nuance in a line that can possess multiple simultaneous tracks of meaning, is not something I necessarily maintain favorable expectation in regard.

As such, I've elected a lighthearted approach in our dealings.

The implication of an argument is some level of seriousness, this is an argument not a conversation, if you had stated it as such, lets be honest, nobody would bother to take part, people converse about things they agree on and we've all already talked about what we agree on ad nauseum on this site. Your current statements just seem disingenuous.

Accomplishment isn't a prerequisite for a preservation instinct of one's people. 'White Pride' merely be a term that can, depending on circumstance, reflect such.

Racial pride need not be separate from a preservation instinct. The associated technicalities of a veiled attempt at politically correct subversion need neither be of consequence. Whites can choose the usage of the language of their ancestors for themselves. That isn't for others to determine.

It seems like you were being quite clear and direct in your previous posts, with no hint of "whimsy" to be found as though you were trying to make a point, as one would do in an argument, and then out of nowhere you just "switch modes", is this really what you would consider standard practice in discourse, I highly doubt that.

How is anyone you are talking to magically supposed to keep track of when you are and aren't being serious, you seeing how this doesn't make sense, it just seems like you're giving yourself an excuse.

Either way I'm done.

Last edited:
white only society would be from having a zero percent chance of being robbed, raped, or murdered by blacks.
So whites don't commit crimes?
Sounding like a tradcuck to be honest.

White incels think that Angloskank societies are great, but many white men flee to Latin America and Asia which are ruled by Hispanics and Orientals respectively.

So whites don't commit crimes?
Sounding like a tradcuck to be honest.
They do it less often. In USA, per FBI's 2008 crime stat compendium, blacks commit violent crimes against whites at 27x the rate whites commit them against blacks.

You seem stupid.
It's ok to get robbed, raped and murdered from the superior white race.
As do you.
White incels think that Angloskank societies are great, but many white men flee to Latin America and Asia which are ruled by Hispanics and Orientals respectively.
How "many" compared to the browns fleeing their 3rd world shitholes for white countries?

Frequency and degree are essential concepts in this kind of conversation.

Low IQ post. 10% of whites in the USA is more than all the curries and shitskins. Its called percentages.
White americans are 60% of the total US population, and that is together with "white" people from southern europe, middle east, and north africa. Do I need to say anything else?

All screen shots w taken 9 feb 2016 17 43 55 utc 3401562

They do it less often. In USA, per FBI's 2008 crime stat compendium, blacks commit violent crimes against whites at 27x the rate whites commit them against blacks.

What percentage of those whites are Jews inflating numbers like the Holocaust?
Why is this argument similar to a Jew using some past grievance to justify an ethnocentric state?

Israel was formed because 6 million white kikes were burned at the rate of 1,000 Jews a day in ovens located at Auschwitz.

It takes over 5 hours to bake an entire turkey, how the hell can Germans burn to a crisp, 1,000 Jews a day inside an oven?

Jews use the Holocaust to justify murdering Palestinians, and cuck nationalists claim that every Black man is out there to rape his cum bucket wife and his daughter who already gives bjs to her teachers and professors for grades.
How "many" compared to the browns fleeing their 3rd world shitholes for white countries?
If you use relative percentage, the population of USA would increase to at least 1 billion, and Canada would be 65 million.