Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White people caused the downfall of society.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
White people are the ones who invented liberal democracy. In the early 20th century, white men granted women voting rights and gender equality via the 1964 US Civil Rights Act. White people fought against Nazism, Fascism, Imperialism, Islamic Extremism, and other authoritarian governments (all of which advocated for a patriarchy). The Americans and Europeans are conspiring to export liberal democracy to the whole world. They attempted to replace the conservative Taliban government with a liberal democracy, they want Taiwan to remain a liberal democracy to prevent Communist China from infringing on their freedom/rights, they supported an anti-russian movement in Eastern Europe with the goal of toppling of Putins right wing government, they want the world to be like the United States. The USA is an evil empire. White supremacy my ass, they are the ones who created this mess.

white man is the one who abolished slavery

Dumbest bullshit I've ever heard. KYS

Trim your nose first, how about that

It was always the kikes

White men used to be based, now they have become leftists/liberals, they are the ones who are destroying our society. Jews are white btw
You are fucking retarded if you believe that

Jews are white btw

You are fucking retarded if you believe that
Are you colorblind?
Boy bar mitzvah service Torah Western Wall

The people in this picture have white (light) skin.
The white race is diverse

White men gave women rights

Niggers

1507616781360.jpg
UwX.jpg

Don’t know how to feel about this tbh. People will point to Jews as the source of these things, yet the same people would probably blame nigs for thug culture despite the fact that kikes also pushed and popularized that. So it really makes no sense to try and absolve white libshits, LGBTs, etc. of wrongdoing just cause of media and education system brainwash. People on here get really hypocritical and monocausalist

You have provided zero evidence to disprove the fact that white men granted women rights
I dont care about womens rights, I care about niggers not ruining society

Hqdefault 3308431642

Liberalism originated in the 18th century
Yeah, but liberalism became more popular in the USA during the 20th century as american politicians started to support feminism and racial equality.

Whites are the right arm of "the jews"

Everything thats wrong today can be traced back to various (((NGOs))) from late 1950s in the Anglosphere & the West

the J00s/Fr33m@s0n caused the downfall of the west.

White man have done all this to make themselves superior and create capitalism....when women can make money,it will diminish the value of a man.If Internet is in a way a propaganda machine.Nothing is free

Jews created it, everyone but white men and after that even white women vote against it.

You: I blame white people.

Retarded bait kys, nigger.

Jews created it, everyone but white men and after that even white women vote against it.

You: I blame white people.

Retarded bait kys, nigger.
The politicians in the US Congress, who were white and male, voted to give women voting rights. These white male politicians werent Jews, they were Christians. Learn history, you retarded faggot

White women are evil too. Do not forget that. I believe white men were manipulated into being simps.

White women are evil too. Do not forget that. I believe white men were manipulated into being simps.
It wasnt the Jews who gave women rights, it was the white male politicians in the US Congress who voted for the ratification of the 19th amendment which gave women rights.

It wasnt the Jews who gave women rights, it was the white male politicians in the US Congress who voted for the ratification of the 19th amendment which gave women rights.
That's fucked. They screwed themselves over

White people are the ones who invented liberal democracy. In the early 20th century, white men granted women voting rights and gender equality via the 1964 US Civil Rights Act. White people fought against Nazism, Fascism, Imperialism, Islamic Extremism, and other authoritarian governments (all of which advocated for a patriarchy). The Americans and Europeans are conspiring to export liberal democracy to the whole world. They attempted to replace the conservative Taliban government with a liberal democracy, they want Taiwan to remain a liberal democracy to prevent Communist China from infringing on their freedom/rights, they supported an anti-russian movement in Eastern Europe with the goal of toppling of Putins right wing government, they want the world to be like the United States. The USA is an evil empire. White supremacy my ass, they are the ones who created this mess.
>Liberal democracy
Juden
>Civil rights
Juden
>Fought against Nazism, Fascism, Imperialism, Islamic Extremism
Juden
>Americans and Euros conspiring to export liberal democracy
Juden
>Replace the Taliban's government to prevent China from infringing on freedom/rights
Juden
>Anti-Russian movement in Eastern Europe
Juden
>Want the world to be like the United States
The rich Jews in the American government want the whole world to be democratic so that they can fatten their pockets.

IFKYK