Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Muh Jews are White"

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Let's look at some examples,

JewsArentWhite

Ashkenazi Jews -the descendants of those who migrated to Europe & which half of the modern Jewish population identifies as- all carry about 50% DNA which originates in the Middle-East, and still clusters very heavily with other Middle-Eastern populations(Gulf Arabs, Levantines, etc):

Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 21137 PM

(Gene clusters, whilst seemingly unique in a way, clusters closely towards modern MENAs as opposed to Europeans).

Further examples:
Hammer 2000 Jew Arab Ychromosome

Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 22234 PM

Many of them also carry significant amounts of the Y-Haplogroup, which is very dominant amongst MENA populations:

Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 33148 PM

Let's also analyze some (brief) history about Ashkenazi Jews:

They are by nature, a somewhat nomadic people. They also, have continually been expelled from just about every country in Europe which they settled in:
Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 34350 PM

Traditionally, they would mix with some of the populace(usually a small amount from one generation or so) & bring them into their highly-insular & subversive religion & culture. Then, when expelled, they would take that mixed blood with them to their new "home" & mix more. Initially, they first hybridized with Southern Europeans, but later on mixed more with some Eastern & North-West European populations as they continued their pattern of migrations:

This model below shows the overall intervals & admixtures of the Ashkenazi population over time.
Pgen1006644g007

Furthermore, the Jewish faith as previously stated is incredibly insular, it is almost impossible for one who is not born into it to officially become a member. As such, they culturally differ greatly from many Whites & historically would live segregated or semi-segregated from White Europeans. They have preserved their traditional Hebrew language -Middle Eastern & Semitic in origin- which is still spoken by a majority of them today.

Whilst some Jews pass as White, these in reality are a small minority of them. Likely chosen to be the public "face" of Judaism so to speak, in order to advance their subversion in White countries.

Many of them are hybrids in terms of appearance, and more Middle-Eastern than European:

Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 35614 PM

Jews are not White at all and they never will be- they were the original Mutt/Hybrid race.

No studying jew genetics for your face

Some interested users: @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Corvus @Uggo Mongo @TBIcel @Chudpreet @Mortis @MiSKiRaT @ElTruecel @wereq

@Made in Heaven

thoughts

many Italians have jewish roots, starboy :feelsEhh:
1. You admitted yourself to having recent Jewish ancestry:

my great grandmother apparently used to refer to herself as a Jewess

2. The Jews mixed with some in the South like, and then took that mixed blood with them out when they migrated. Most Italians don't have Jewish in them, and only cluster closer due to being ANF & South European in origin, which is closer to the Levant/Middle-East.

3. Anything you say is discarded, Fed.

Leftists think Jews are white because some of them have blonde hair and blue eyes even though this also applies to Palestinians and all other Levantines

Most Ashkenazis just look brown as fuck. They would be immediately visually distinct from everyone else in 1930s Germany or Poland. I think part of the confusion is that most Jews in America have at least one non-Jewish parent (mixed race) and are extremely secular and a lot of white Americans also have some mutted ancestry so they blend in

Leftists think Jews are white because some of them have blonde hair and blue eyes
Due to them mixing partially with Southern, Eastern, and North Europeans.
even though this also applies to Palestinians and all other Levantines
Some of them do, but this is very rare. It is likely a similar case to what the Jews did of those Arabs taking some of the mixed-blood they got from occupation in parts of Europe back to their homelands. The Arabs/Berber muslims who ruled Spain were documented to have done this, and it is why some North Africans look somewhat White.
Most Ashkenazis just look brown as fuck.
As proven by the images I shared.
They would be immediately visually distinct from everyone else in 1930s Germany or Poland.
They were. Many could easily identify the difference between themselves & a Jew back then, it's partly why they were able to easily identify who was Jewish in Nazi Germany
I think part of the confusion is that most Jews in America have at least one non-Jewish parent (mixed race) and are extremely secular and a lot of white Americans also have some mutted ancestry so they blend in
This is also a very valid point, I wish I had pointed it out now. Many Jews in America are even more hybridized and have one Jewish parent to even jus grandparent: This is the case for many "White" celebrities here who may look White, but have Jewish roots.

Jews are inbred arab mutts
Jews are Mongrel Arab dogs
Whilst they do cluster more closer to Arabs, the original Ashkenazis, Sephardic, etc. did have certain genetic differences between them. I would say they were more of their "own race" originally that was just closest to Arabs.

Nowadays, they are almost all hybrids & many of them are more Ashkenazi/Middle-Eastern than White

Who cares they still have more power than us

Yea they’re Semites from the Middle East. They Descend from the Canaanites

t. chinese jew

@CopeHarderNow @Stupid Clown @Confessor @DonezoTheClown forgot to mention you niggas.

View attachment 1007191

Ashkenazi Jews -the descendants of those who migrated to Europe & which half of the modern Jewish population identifies as- all carry about 50% DNA which originates in the Middle-East, and still clusters very heavily with other Middle-Eastern populations(Gulf Arabs, Levantines, etc):

View attachment 1007194
(Gene clusters, whilst seemingly unique in a way, clusters closely towards modern MENAs as opposed to Europeans).

Further examples:
View attachment 1007207

View attachment 1007289

Many of them also carry significant amounts of the Y-Haplogroup, which is very dominant amongst MENA populations:

View attachment 1007292

They are by nature, a somewhat nomadic people. They also, have continually been expelled from just about every country in Europe which they settled in:
View attachment 1007305

Traditionally, they would mix with some of the populace(usually a small amount from one generation or so) & bring them into their highly-insular & subversive religion & culture. Then, when expelled, they would take that mixed blood with them to their new "home" & mix more. Initially, they first hybridized with Southern Europeans, but later on mixed more with some Eastern & North-West European populations as they continued their pattern of migrations:

This model below shows the overall intervals & admixtures of the Ashkenazi population over time.
View attachment 1007321

Furthermore, the Jewish faith as previously stated is incredibly insular, it is almost impossible for one who is not born into it to officially become a member. As such, they culturally differ greatly from many Whites & historically would live segregated or semi-segregated from White Europeans. They have preserved their traditional Hebrew language -Middle Eastern & Semitic in origin- which is still spoken by a majority of them today.

Whilst some Jews pass as White, these in reality are a small minority of them. Likely chosen to be the public "face" of Judaism so to speak, in order to advance their subversion in White countries.

Many of them are hybrids in terms of appearance, and more Middle-Eastern than European:

View attachment 1007329

Jews are not White at all and they never will be- they were the original Mutt/Hybrid race.
WHAT

WTF? THE BOSS OF SONS OF ANARCHY MOTORCYCLE GROUP IS JEWISH????

He's on TV, what else would you expect?
I dont expect every TV star to be a jew, I know 2 people aleredy been on TV and they are not jewish, Alot could be christian BUT I NEVER EXPECTED HIM TO BE A JEW, HIM OF ALL PEOPLE, I STILL CANT FATHOM IT!

I dont expect every TV star to be a jew, I know 2 people aleredy been on TV and they are not jewish, Alot could be christian BUT I NEVER EXPECTED HIM TO BE A JEW, HIM OF ALL PEOPLE, I STILL CANT FATHOM IT!
Well he is American, and as said earlier:
I think part of the confusion is that most Jews in America have at least one non-Jewish parent (mixed race) and are extremely secular and a lot of white Americans also have some mutted ancestry so they blend in

Well he is American, and as said earlier:
How can one identify a jew in disguise when hes not in his traditional clothing for example in the street.

View attachment 1007191

View attachment 1007194

Further examples:
View attachment 1007207

View attachment 1007289

View attachment 1007292

View attachment 1007305

View attachment 1007321

View attachment 1007329

@Rabbi Schneerson How about reading this, Nigger?

Wrong buzzboy.
How can one identify a jew in disguise when hes not in his traditional clothing for example in the street.
Imma expert Jew spotter.
Let's look at some examples
ALL YOUR EXAMPLES ARE NOVICE :p.

Khazars (Sabir people = Sephardi Jews).

IMG 4066

ASHKENAZ in the land of ASGUAZ.
IMG 0611

ASHKENAZ JEWS = SCYTHIANS (brown)
IMG 4074

The Assyrians rendered the name of the Scythians as Iškuzaya, māt Iškuzaya, and awīlū Iškuzaya or Asguzaya, māt Askuzaya, and māt Ašguzaya.

Last edited:
Half of southern italians have substantial jewish admixture, and thats just southern italians.

Most meds have some jewish admixture making them non white if you believe in the one drop rule.

Due to them mixing partially with Southern, Eastern, and North Europeans.

Some of them do, but this is very rare. It is likely a similar case to what the Jews did of those Arabs taking some of the mixed-blood they got from occupation in parts of Europe back to their homelands. The Arabs/Berber muslims who ruled Spain were documented to have done this, and it is why some North Africans look somewhat White.

As proven by the images I shared.

They were. Many could easily identify the difference between themselves & a Jew back then, it's partly why they were able to easily identify who was Jewish in Nazi Germany

This is also a very valid point, I wish I had pointed it out now. Many Jews in America are even more hybridized and have one Jewish parent to even jus grandparent: This is the case for many "White" celebrities here who may look White, but have Jewish roots.
So one jewish grandparent is enough to make you a jew?

By that logic a black man with one white grandparent is white.

Half of southern italians have substantial jewish admixture, and thats just southern italians.
Cope- they all left when expelled.
Most meds have some jewish admixture making them non white if you believe in the one drop rule.
Cope. Most Meds are ANF, WHG, and Yamnaya with trace Natufian in them.

So one jewish grandparent is enough to make you a jew?

By that logic a black man with one white grandparent is white.
Shut the fuck up GrAYcel. You've not even been here a month yet or all I have seen you post(which considering your post count, is likely 1/3 of what you have posted) is about "x group not being white" which I have seen an uptick in lately- either you are some coping ethnic shitskin trying to drag whites down to your levels of self-loathing, or either some kike trying to spread bullshit propaganda about "x not being white"

You just bring up how they somehow have a good amount of this admixture, yet never show proof of it.

Cope- they all left when expelled.
Any proof or is this a cope you made up to comfort yourself
Shut the fuck up GrAYcel. You've not even been here a month yet or all I have seen you post(which considering your post count, is likely 1/3 of what you have posted) is about "x group not being white" which I have seen an uptick in lately- either you are some coping ethnic shitskin trying to drag whites down to your levels of self-loathing, or either some kike trying to spread bullshit propaganda about "x not being white"

You just bring up how they somehow have a good amount of this admixture, yet never show proof of it.
Im a slav, i have accepted im not truly white since Western europeans see me as dirt.

If you are a med you need to accept you are mixed.

Any proof or is this a cope you made up to comfort yourself
No, it matches historical fact & correlates with the way Judaism works:

-The Jewish hybridized with some of the locals & bought them into their faith.
-They got expelled & took this mixed-blood with them.
Im a slav, i have accepted im not truly white since Western europeans see me as dirt.
You are White, but a lower-tier White. That's it. You're not "ethnic" or whatever, you're just a White who looks worse than others.
If you are a med you need to accept you are mixed.
Kikecope

Dnr 41% on top of having white skin and straight hair is pretty much white

@Made in Heaven

thoughts
I already blowed this nigga (or was it another user) out the water in regards to this topic, and the cherry top of that entire joke of an argument was that his own studies showed that Ashkenazis has majority NE european dna

Last edited:
I already blowed this nigga (or was it another user) out the water in regards to this topic, and the cherry top of that entire joke of an argument was that his own studies showed that Ashkenazis has majority NE european dna

Jews are MENA, so yeah, I guess so.

Jews are largely genetically close to East Meds.

@DarkStarDown Fun fact. @Made in Heaven once claimed Jews as MENA when i brought out Jewish scientific achievements in an arguement.

soy: jews are not white therefore they're bad

based: jews are greedy parasites and their race is irrelevant

Ashkenazis look so disgusting and unnatural (like me i guess)

@DarkStarDown Fun fact. @Made in Heaven once claimed Jews as MENA when i brought out Jewish scientific achievements in an arguement.
>NOOOOO! YOU CANT JUST CHANGE YOUR VIEWS AFTER READING NEW SCIENTIFIC GENETIC STUDIES SAR!!

img

Shut the fuck up

Jews are white you fucking imbecile. Look at the whites of Israel

>NOOOOO! YOU CANT JUST CHANGE YOUR VIEWS AFTER READING NEW SCIENTIFIC GENETIC STUDIES SAR!!

img
"It just so happens that I studied new scientific material which suppports my current arguement teehee"

Jews are white you fucking imbecile. Look at the whites of Israel
Did I strike a nerve, GrAYfaggot? Perhaps you're hinting at your actual Identity:

happymerchant-1.jpg

@Chudpreet