Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White people are racist on Xbox

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
The rare times I ever talk on Xbox, it's always the white people that say some racist shit.

The first word they call me is "nigger" because of the way I sound lmao.

Just happened a second ago. I absolutely destroyed them both by calling them cave dwellers, and then some airheaded cunt came on and I told her to suck a dick, and they all left the lobby, kek.

people should just accept that most white people are naturally racist and move on

sadricecel said:
people should just accept that most white people are naturally racist and move on

I have officially been transported to an sjw forum.

Kointo said:
I have officially been transported to an sjw forum.

It's over for whitecels

everyone is racist. everyone. in some way. even u reading this.

TheVman said:

I'm mixed race so I don't feel like I belong anywhere.

I may be prejudice sometimes, but I don't see myself as superior to anyone else.

QuantumDummy said:
TheVman said:
I'm mixed race so I literally don't feel like I belong anywhere.
I may be prejudice sometimes, but I don't see myself as superior to anyone else.
im not even sure what race i am. mixed italian and egyption. Yeah prejiudice is what i meant. everyone is racist. why give a fuck even?

TheVman said:
im not even sure what race i am. mixed italian and egyption. Yeah prejiudice is what i meant. everyone is racist. why give a fuck even?

Because it's cowardly to say such things as these people do.

I've spoken to probably hundreds of white people over Xbox, and whenever we argue, the first word they spit out is nigger.

I'm not even black so it's even more pathetic.

QuantumDummy said:
TheVman said:
Because it's cowardly to say such things as these people do.
I've spoken to probably hundreds of white people over Xbox, and whenever we argue, the first word they spit out is nigger.
I'm not even black so it's even more pathetic.
who cares? nothing can hurt me anymore ive been called so many names

yea the internet is racist

TheVman said:

I don't "care", I'm just posting what I observed.

You can say "who cares" to everything.

QuantumDummy said:
TheVman said:
I don't "care", I'm just posting what I observed.
You can say "who cares" to everything.
y dont u b racist to them back?

What's funny is that I used to be into in topics like this. Now after I've been through so much, I just stopped caring about what people think about me. Seriously, I feel absolutely nothing towards insults to me or even to my race.

Don't let those people get to you bro.

Salutextm said:
What's funny is that I used to be into in topics like this. Now after I've been through so much, I just stopped caring about what people think about me. Seriously, I feel absolutely nothing towards insults to me or even to my race.

They don't get to me at all. 

They can't even figure out my race anyway, lol.

They just assume I'm black because of my voice.

QuantumDummy said:
Salutextm said:
They don't get to me at all.
They can't even figure out my race anyway, lol.
They just assume I'm black because of my voice.

white kids on xbox live are low iq scum from the back-end of some hick-town, or from some suburb who think they're edgy and funny when they say shit like that. just don't let it to get to you

Kointo said:
Sub8Hate said:
sadricecel said:
Fixed

To fucking right mate. If anything whites are the least racist people! Its just ethnics like to play victim to get special treatment.

lol nigger is probably the most common word used on those games, used by little mad kids who got beaten on a game, its been around for ages, why it bother you now?

Only person I know irl who plays Xbox one is a fatass eric cartman look alike who orders pizza via kinect.

sadricecel said:
iblamemyself said:
Only person I know irl who plays Xbox one is a fatass eric cartman look alike who orders pizza via kinect.

Coincidence? I think not.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol nigger is probably the most common word used on those games, used by little mad kids who got beaten on a game, its been around for ages, why it bother you now?

Maybe it bothered me before and I now posted about it.

Kointo said:
You're not white?

im half black half asian. People would yell out nigger at me from their cars once in a while when I walked home from school even as early as elementary and it was the go to for some edgelord faggots on omegle. whites should be fucking genocided

Attachments

• sQve7ET.png
    sQve7ET.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 69
Indari said:
 whites should be fucking genocided

You say that as if all white people are "racist" when almost all aren't nowadays due to social justice.

Kointo said:
You say that as if all white people are "racist" when almost all aren't nowadays due to social justice.

most are indeed racist tho

It’s the internet bro, no one is stupid enough to do that irl but people still do. If you can’t handle it then don’t use it.

sadricecel said:

What world are you currently residing in? The 1960s? Go to the west and say the word "nigger" and people will want you dead. Say "honkey" or "cracker" and nobody gives a damn.

Kointo said:
sadricecel said:
What world are you currently residing in? The 1960s? Go to the west and say the word "nigger" and people will want you dead. Say "honkey" or "cracker" and nobody gives a damn.

honkey and cracker are not racist words

sadricecel said:

What's a racist word for a white person?

Kointo said:
sadricecel said:
What's a racist word for a white person?

nothing because whites cant be offended they are at the top of the hierarchy

sadricecel said:

Here

[attachment=2631]

[attachment=2632]
:feelsOkMan: :feelsOkMan:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-25-15-17-43.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-15-17-43.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-15-19-01.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-15-19-01.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 66
Kointo said:
sadricecel said:
Here
[attachment=2631]
[attachment=2632]
:feelsOkMan: :feelsOkMan:

no one even says it

most ppl just say chink gook nigger spic

those words hurt more than honky imo

sadricecel said:

Whites are legit the least racist people, they have affirmative action for minorties. In south Africa they have affirmative action against the white minority. While the government steals their farms. Most asian countries have zero immigration and don’t take in refugees. OP met some edgy 13 year olds thats all.

ElfCake said:
Whites are legit the least racist people, they have affirmative action for minorties. In south Africa they have affirmative action against the white minority. While the government steals their farms. Most asian countries have zero immigration and don’t take in refugees. OP met some edgy 13 year olds thats all.

Nope, it's usually dudes in their late teens to early 20s.

Everyone is racist on the Internet. What's new?

I got racepilled from gaming. There are literally 0 places for ethnic men on Earth.