Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Secular white people and white spaces that have Buddha statues

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
Every time a nonreligious white person (usually a woman but I've seen white men do it too) has a buddha statue or some eastern inspired rocks-sitting-on-top-of-eachother shit in their homes, they were always and ALWAYS the most materialistic, status concious, poor-hating, self righteous, and personality disordered people ever. I am not talking about actual white people who converted to an eastern religion and join a buddhist community or go to some temple frequently, I am talking about the "spiritual but not religious" ones in white collar jobs and has master's degrees, or come from rich families.

Why the fuck is this a thing? It's such a trope and that when they fit this stereotype, they fit it to the T.

Every time a nonreligious white person (usually a woman but I've seen white men do it too) has a buddha statue or some eastern inspired rocks-sitting-on-top-of-eachother shit in their homes, they were always and ALWAYS the most materialistic, status concious, poor-hating, self righteous, and personality disordered people ever. I am not talking about actual white people who converted to an eastern religion and join a buddhist community or go to some temple frequently, I am talking about the "spiritual but not religious" ones in white collar jobs and has master's degrees, or come from rich families.

Why the fuck is this a thing? It's such a trope and that when they fit this stereotype, they fit it to the T.
:feelshaha:

Normie lifestyle
Full of fake

Maybe because Abrahamic religions are seen as 'oppressive' and 'bloodthirsty' while Buddhism is seen as more peaceful so some 'progressives' like to virtue signal about being 'spiritual' and 'progressive'.
Of course, they don't know real history of Buddhism.

Maybe because Abrahamic religions are seen as 'oppressive' and 'bloodthirsty' while Buddhism is seen as more peaceful so some 'progressives' like to virtue signal about being 'spiritual' and 'progressive'.
Of course, they don't know real history of Buddhism.
Grass always seems greener on the other side. Westerners think that the truth and answer is out there, somewhere far away, in the Other, when in reality it can found in their own fucking back yards lol. Traditional christianity is actually pretty good at explaining and helping people cope with their own problems, it's just not exotic (marketable) enough to people who are always pining for something new, new, and new. Buddhism isnt inherently more peaceful, no religion is, it's the people who are either peaceful or not. There are buddhist terrorists lmao.

Yeah these white people into buddha statues are often the most socially aggressive, inflicting psychological warfare on other groups of people, and the most money grubbing and getting fucked up on drugs (legal or illegal).

It’s cool, trendy and exotic!! :feelzez:

Because most people of my own race are sadistic cucks and i wish i could shoot them with a minigun.

Also fuck my country, Its a shithole and i hope it gets nuked, FUck the healthcare system too and fuck norway!

Gimme my NEETbuxx and fuck off and stop harming me stupid shit country.

Ive expirienced nothing but pain living in this shitty scandinavian shit country.

Oh you want healthcare? Be ready to spend thousands upon thousands for treatment because doctors are known for rejecting peoples healthcare here so you have to goto a private clinic.

Not a traitor because this country betrayed me!

I hate norway and i hate its people, They are rude, aloof and wants to hurt me!

They never smile either, They are just sadistic and mean, Too skeptic and too dumb and low IQ

Doctors here also suck, FUCK you for rejecting my treatment, Do i have to goto sweden for an XRAY NOW AND PAY 300 USD just for something i could have gotten for 25 dole here? Fuck the healthcare system, Everything goes thru one person and it takes too long and then im rejected.

I hope the vikings return and kills us all! Because this country is so damn fucking corrupt!

There is too much bullying in schools and there is too much bullying in the workplaces.

THERE IS NO DAMN JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY! ONLY ROTTING! FUCK THIS CORRUPT COUNTRY!

Last edited:
Buddhas ain't free!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back