Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel white people are annoying shits

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
20% race bait
all the fucking time. all the fucking time i see them. at my college, half the students are white (i looked up demographics) but if you go inside the bars (some autistcel i know takes videos of the bars while DJing all day and posts it on instagram), everyone there is 90% white. the tailgates at football games? almost everyone is white. the football game audience? almost everyone is white. people walking around college town on weekend nights? almost everyone is white. a fifth of the students are asian (east and south asian) but they don't do any of the partying and shit other than a good amount of asian chicks here and there. it's mostly white people, a couple asian girls, and the token black guy. i see white stacies in revealing clothes everywhere and guys who are at least a 6/10 in looks. they're 90% of the party and drinking people but half the students population. my fucking god

and whenever i hear white students talk and overhear them, i hear them gossip about others while the asian students don't do it half as often. even greek lifers are mostly white. i even looked up drinking by race and apparently white people drink the most of any race and in the UK, white people are most likely to go to bars/clubs. i'm sure that's true too in america for bar/club attendence by race. i went to some nightlife bar in the city with my normie friend last June (June 2021) and there were white people everywhere and one Latino guy and one Asian chick. most guys were taller than me and many were over 6'3 at that city bar.

even in my professional co-ed honors frat i just joined, i noticed that the white students always mention how they like to bar hop and binge drink and use fake IDs and vape. the non-white students don't do it nearly as often, especially the indians and all that shit. this is an example of how white people seem to do all the partying and social stuff at my college. i remember i joined rugby club previous semester. it was mostly white people and we had socials like parties and shit, and while one of the guys who threw that shit was asian, he was a chang and had a white guy alpha male voice. he was in shape and had cheekbones. he also had a sorority come to one of the house parties. no joke.

and when asians do party with whites, it's always an asian girl who dresses and acts white. some asian girls try to blend in with white people.

not only that, but most couples i see are white. the white guys at my school attract so many chicks, including stacies. 90% of couples i see are white. maybe 99%.

and remember that whites are just half my fucking uni's population.

@ThoughtfulCel @ordinaryotaku @SlayerSlayer thoughts?

Not only are they white, but they're British too? Get out of there

Hmm, I always thought you were white. :feelshehe:

Didn’t read

Total Crakkker Genocide
4B89464C 21BC 4A6A A671 EDBD966FB526

all the fucking time. all the fucking time i see them. at my college, half the students are white (i looked up demographics) but if you go inside the bars (some autistcel i know takes videos of the bars while DJing all day and posts it on instagram), everyone there is 90% white. the tailgates at football games? almost everyone is white. the football game audience? almost everyone is white. people walking around college town on weekend nights? almost everyone is white. a fifth of the students are asian (east and south asian) but they don't do any of the partying and shit other than a good amount of asian chicks here and there. it's mostly white people, a couple asian girls, and the token black guy. i see white stacies in revealing clothes everywhere and guys who are at least a 6/10 in looks. they're 90% of the party and drinking people but half the students population. my fucking god

and whenever i hear white students talk and overhear them, i hear them gossip about others while the asian students don't do it half as often. even greek lifers are mostly white. i even looked up drinking by race and apparently white people drink the most of any race and in the UK, white people are most likely to go to bars/clubs. i'm sure that's true too in america for bar/club attendence by race. i went to some nightlife bar in the city with my normie friend last June (June 2021) and there were white people everywhere and one Latino guy and one Asian chick. most guys were taller than me and many were over 6'3 at that city bar.

even in my professional co-ed honors frat i just joined, i noticed that the white students always mention how they like to bar hop and binge drink and use fake IDs and vape. the non-white students don't do it nearly as often, especially the indians and all that shit. this is an example of how white people seem to do all the partying and social stuff at my college. i remember i joined rugby club previous semester. it was mostly white people and we had socials like parties and shit, and while one of the guys who threw that shit was asian, he was a chang and had a white guy alpha male voice. he was in shape and had cheekbones. he also had a sorority come to one of the house parties. no joke.

and when asians do party with whites, it's always an asian girl who dresses and acts white. some asian girls try to blend in with white people.

not only that, but most couples i see are white. the white guys at my school attract so many chicks, including stacies. 90% of couples i see are white. maybe 99%.

Better be surrounded by cumskins than shitskins. You know that they are harmless faggs.
W

What does acting white even means?
Perhaps , no traditional, loud and obnoxious or like nigger foids.

stop going to bars jfl

- Redacted for race bait

yeah its the white peoples problem. not kikes

wish I was there, but too short,
even most foids there would prob mog me

Yeah I only see white couples and white people at nightlife areas. :feelshehe:

all of the privileged ones, not because they are white

You hate normie behavior not white people, whites are just the largest demographic of normies.

Tch, amateur.

:feelsUgh:

You hate normie behavior not white people, whites are just the largest demographic of normies.

Tch, amateur.

:feelsUgh:
white people are literally that

They hate us, because they aren't us whitecel bros:feelshaha:

@Fat Link @based_meme u huwyte bois need to stop partying this hard

View: https://youtu.be/oxJtX081jj4

I don’t really interact with a lot of white people but they seem fruity or boring from how they dress, talk and act

Agreed 100% sucks you got warned.

Also, you joined a frat????? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

White chads and stacies:feelskek::feelskek:

Better be surrounded by cumskins than shitskins. You know that they are harmless faggs.

Perhaps , no traditional, loud and obnoxious or like nigger foids.
Only the self-hating liberal types.

@Fat Link @based_meme u huwyte bois need to stop partying this hard
Dey hate us coz dey anus.

I'll admit, I did normie shit in my uni days, like go clubbing and go to the occasional party that my HTN friends were invited to and invited me by proxy, so I understand what OP is saying. But I don't get why he's bringing this up or why he even has a problem with it. The cumskin tribe likes to party hard and drink harder. I don't understand how that's a problem for OP.

Wigger moment.

Last edited:
Shitskins are too busy studying, because their parents force them to (there's no "I'm 18yo, so I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want in shitskins homes. If you're living with them, they have authority over you). Plus they get told to betabuxx and that that's what will get them women in their 30s. Also, they're too ugly to socialize and go to parties. Most shitskin men are extremely ugly.