Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This gook is fucking my oneitis look-alike

ricefuel for lifecels

Seeing these pics makes me sad:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I’m going to rope. This triggers me

When I believed in personality, I believed East Asians had more success with women simply because of their education and intellects.

small korean cocku onry

If your oneitis looks like that you are not blackpilled.

Idk, to me it seems logical to adjust your expectations even before attraction takes place, knowing your looks and attractiveness level. I can no longer actually fall for a female I know only fuck Chads, simply cannot.

Also having a oneitis Is a cucked concept on itself. Idk man. Foids are not that special.

Idk, to me it seems logical to adjust your expectations even before attraction takes place, knowing your looks and attractiveness level. I can no longer actually fall for a female I know only fuck Chads, simply cannot.

Also having a oneitis Is a cucked concept on itself. Idk man. Foids are not that special.
Ok I should’ve said ex-oneitis. I’m already 30 and I had a crush on her at the age of 16:feelskek:

Just be every other race except white is becoming more true everyday.

Just be abo will never be true unless you jump into a gorilla enclosure
You could find some BLM nig worshipping becky as an abo I’m certain of it.

Lifefuel for a ricecel like me tbh.

Just kpopmaxx.

That guy in OP's post unironically looks like Lee Jung-jae from Squid Game.

Don't care if tits are small. I wish to sex with that foid.

I hate race mixers so fucking much :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hope both of them die in the most painful way imaginable :reeeeee::reeeeee: Stupid fucking npc normscum

just be Korean is real:feelsrope:

Hahahahahaha

Last edited:
She's just an Aryan Momo, we should shame whores more instead of craving for them :feelsjuice:

Status / korean halo

The K-pill is suicide fuel. Like what the fuck. How the fuck was he able to get this foid? Does she have a Korean fetish and he's the only Korean she found?

Last edited:
I wish i were an asian descendant here in my country, Korea preferably, there are a lot of teen prime foids worshipping asian men here, lucky gook man living the best of life, never ever experienced loneliness or anything bad of life

She's pretty AVERAGE looking for a skinny white girl. I swear, a good indicator of a Simp is how high (inflated scores) they rate female attractiveness. :feelsjuice::feelsBox:..

I wish i were an asian descendant here in my country, Korea preferably, there are a lot of teen prime foids worshipping asian men here, lucky gook man living the best of life, never ever experienced loneliness or anything bad of life
where do you live?

I hope cartel kidnapp them and torture them like the trash they are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back