Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wonder if that ethnic junk is fucking all these white foids

"#friends" and also they all look like butch dykes

i wouldnt fuck any of them :dafuckfeels:

Ethnic...junk?

I generally enjoy your presence, though the title appears to be race-baiting...

Those are nasty lesbo looking white foids.

Cope he is probably fucking at least one of them. Being ethnic isn't as bad as you think. I see tons of ethnic guys boning white foids.

He is probably a faggot curry and those are his butch dykes friends in his LGBTQ degenracy circle

Cope he is probably fucking at least one of them. Being ethnic isn't as bad as you think. I see tons of ethnic guys boning white foids.
It happens.

He is probably a faggot curry and those are his butch dykes friends in his LGBTQ degenracy circle
This is also a possibility. But very few curries are faggots. It's more likely he's with the one he has his arm around, provides he's taller than her.

And still...it's like he paid. Although I have been taken pity on in situations when I was younger where white normie foids have felt bad for me and paid for me, although they would never admit it. But that was ages ago. A curry can get that type of pity from white foid if he is meager enough.

Last edited:
Lol he looks better than those foids.
He's just small like me.

He ain't fuckin none of those hideous goblins. They're running a train on his wallet tho

On the contrary he is getting gangbanged by strap ons by all of them. Its the after picture.

He is, most of them, he enjoyed a lot

Those foids look kinda mentally ill, not exactly jealous here.