Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White people and islam

Yep, all the white convert Tik-Toks have millions of views/likes, showers of adoration, Black converts are called Abeeds & only converting to have access to Muslim pussy jfl at these sand niggers

even quran allows marriage of muslim males outside of religion only to christian and jew woman.

@tehgymcel420 does this happen among sand christians as well?

yes i saw this too online

thread for

@Made in Heaven
@gymletethnicel

@WorthlessSlavicShit there is this słowak muslim which you talked about

i think most of whites are doing this for attention and blacks for pussy

yes i saw this too online

thread for

@Made in Heaven
@gymletethnicel
water is wet. Everyone loves whiteness. Everyone is a white supremacist. I've had other arabs compliment me for my white skin FFS. Same with many pajeets, one of my co-workers who is blackpilled even told me to my face he is jealous of me having white skin

water is wet. Everyone loves whiteness. Everyone is a white supremacist. I've had other arabs compliment me for my white skin FFS. Same with many pajeets, one of my co-workers who is blackpilled even told me to my face he is jealous of me having white skin
how much he is blackpilled ? i guess he is manlet ?

i feel weird when somebody worship anyone, i dislike white worship myself too

white muslims are the most cucked shit ever

Everyone wants superior White genetics.

Is that convert-only or does that also apply to Balkaners and other Europeans who've been Muslims for centuries? Just curious, since I don't think I've ever seen, say, Albanians mention being loved by other Muslims, though maybe @Puppeter could correct me here. In fact, I've read about Saudis and Emiratis apparently buying up properties there to offer their citizens wishing to travel there (dunno the specific country now) segregated holiday destinations where they won't have to interact with locals at all.

I really wanted to cope with Islam at some point but I just can't bring myself to believe that retarded bullshit lmao. Same for Christianity.

Everyone wants superior White genetics.

View: https://youtu.be/e3_gllkuDpk?si=bBqMXz-4bYF0M00w

IMG 2396

how much he is blackpilled ? i guess he is manlet ?
He's like 5'9. And he wa very blackpilled, he was telling me how indians are the ugliest people in the world

Is that convert-only or does that also apply to Balkaners and other Europeans who've been Muslims for centuries? Just curious, since I don't think I've ever seen, say, Albanians mention being loved by other Muslims, though maybe @Puppeter could correct me here. In fact, I've read about Saudis and Emiratis apparently buying up properties there to offer their citizens wishing to travel there (dunno the specific country now) segregated holiday destinations where they won't have to interact with locals at all.
I think Balkan Muslims benefit from JBW, but they're not really seen as "western whites" like brits, germand and french are. So it's different. Plus, Balkan Muslims became muslim via being conquered by Anatolians, so there's less prestige in them being european muslims, if that makese sense

I think Balkan Muslims benefit from JBW, but they're not really seen as "western whites" like brits, germand and french are. So it's different. Plus, Balkan Muslims became muslim via being conquered by Anatolians, so there's less prestige in them being european muslims, if that makese sense
balkaners have much lower social status than germans or english

WIll it works for sub5 whites (such as myself) too?

It does, thanks for the reply.

I'm curious what other Europeans have been Muslims for centuries? I only know about South Slavic Muslims and Albanian Muslims.

Same with many pajeets, one of my co-workers who is blackpilled even told me to my face he is jealous of me having white skin
Gtfo from here, where are you haven't banned yet. Just get lost from here

Same with many pajeets, one of my co-workers who is blackpilled even told me to my face he is jealous of me having white skin
@LeFrenchCel why he haven't banned yet????

Blue eyes and light skin are favored by almost all humans as the best features. It makes them look better and so people respect white people more.

I really wanted to cope with Islam at some point but I just can't bring myself to believe that retarded bullshit lmao. Same for Christianity.
It's like the :blackpill: trumps it all.