Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White nations, open your borders... Let me get in

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Please, I'm an innocuous person :cryfeels:

Why do you only let savage and uncivil people enter your countries easily while making it harder for me at every step? Your foid politicians wouldn't give me a chance just because I'm incel and ain't low inhib enough to jump on a boat and cross the sea.

what’s wrong with your country
We’re full

they will deport you

@turbocuckcel_7000

Just give me Visa to Sweden and i will rape all blonde blue eyed women who rejected you at school

thanks to big business and their puppet politicians now most EU countries especially France, Germany,Italy, UK, Sweden Spain are now looks like Haliphat. Don't know why anyone would want to go in immigrant shitholes.

Ajami600.jpg

PA-48244943.jpg

images

Last edited:
thanks to big business and their puppet politicians now most EU countries especially France, Germany,Italy, UK, Sweden Spain are now looks like Haliphat. Don't know why anyone would want to go in immigrant shitholes.

Ajami600.jpg

PA-48244943.jpg

images
I don't fucking care. Get them out and let me enter :feelsree:

Nigga just jump on a boat and cross the sea

my country is such a shithole that not even the people you call savage want to stay. They pass through our borders but settle up in Germany.

Nigga better start swimming :feelskek:

Cashapp me 50 bucks and I'll see if I can smuggle u into burger land

Why not, if half somalia can come here and rape i'll gladly take an inkwell instead

Please, I'm an innocuous person :cryfeels:

Why do you only let savage and uncivil people enter your countries easily while making it harder for me at every step? Your foid politicians wouldn't give me a chance just because I'm incel and ain't low inhib enough to jump on a boat and cross the sea.
You can come in and rape as many white Stacy as you want, but only if you get a vasectomy.

Just walk in bro
Big road trip, tons of fun