Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White nationalist poem about how the Chinese are more nationalistic and will be there in a 100 years unlike whites

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
I have seen many pajeet men with chink wives at the hospital I work at. I'm sorry, you're just in denial.
I have never seen it in my life. It's definitely one of the rarest pairings in this country. Women of all races hate pajeets. This should go without saying on an incel forum. How can you be blackpilled and pretend pajeets are desirable? Delusional.

I have never seen it in my life.
Okay, well I have. Now what?
It's definitely one of the rarest pairings in this country.
Source?
Women of all races hate pajeets.
True, but they hate chinks even more.
How can you be blackpilled and pretend pajeets are desirable? Delusional.
Because pajeets are caucasion and noodle whores are desperate for round eyes, thin protruding noses, and other caucasion traits.

Okay, well I have. Now what?

Source?

True, but they hate chinks even more.

Because pajeets are caucasion and noodle whores are desperate for round eyes, thin protruding noses, and other caucasion traits.
Noodlewhores hate pajeets even more than white women. It's an extremely rare pairing considering Indians are viewed as absolute scum in this country. Canadian social media is just everyone hating Indians. Foids are obsessed with status and Asian foids love white skin and hate dark skin. Asian culture worships whiteness. They hate pajeets more than white Canadians on Instagram and TikTok.

Noodlewhores hate pajeets even more than white women. It's an extremely rare pairing considering Indians are viewed as absolute scum in this country. Canadian social media is just everyone hating Indians. Foids are obsessed with status and Asian foids love white skin and hate dark skin. Asian culture worships whiteness. They hate pajeets more than white Canadians on Instagram and TikTok.
ok, whatever you say I guess. Indian men still mog Asian men regardless. @anakonda why don't you address his copes?

Indian men are at the bottom of the dating hierarchy. Asians are a step up.
Explain why in Singapore Indian men marry 2x chink foids than the other way? And also why Indians and Pakis even though don't do as well in online dating still have their women in control and we actually marry more white women than our females marrying white men.

Explain me this then

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back