Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White nationalist poem about how the Chinese are more nationalistic and will be there in a 100 years unlike whites

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
This media that should reflect our norms
aims not to entertain but to reform
through movies, tv episodes and ads
where mixed-race families are its fondest fad.
Extinction’s beamed into white families’ dens
framed by a television’s bawdy Zen,
desensitizing whites to new milieus
that make for demographic Waterloo.
The Chinese media is much less fond
of mixed-race landscapes from which most abscond
with remnants of their customs, norms and speech,
and always pairs off couples each to each.
One hundred years we’ll still have separate lots:
the Chinese will exist and we will not.

Pretty good timing for this to be published just two days before this @comradespiderman29 thread where he shits on Asian white worshippers:feelshaha:.

Especially considering that I've seen people describe Jared Taylor as a white Asian supremacist because he's always consistently said that East Asian IQ/civilization-mog everyone:waitwhat:.

@DarkStar @Made in Heaven @Biowaste Removal

This has similar vibes to when a non-white white worshipper makes something praising white countries. It's as cucked as that too

Oh great why'd you tag them, they're going to start another race war in the comments section about "muh arab superiority, araps and noodlewhores racemix ASAP :soy: :soy: :soy: " while ignoring everything else we say

Oh great why'd you tag them, they're going to start another race war in the comments section about "muh arab superiority, araps and noodlewhores racemix ASAP :soy: :soy: :soy: " while ignoring everything else we say
At least @Despicablecel is gone now. He was the catalyst for that mostly

At least @Despicablecel is gone now. He was the catalyst for that mostly
He was the only one on our side JFL are you stupid, he was the one arguing against their retarded theories. Araps vs noodlewhores, if you told anyone irl that they would laugh in your face for how ridiculous such an idea is. When do you ever see sands and rices in even the same sentence

I hope they realize the Chinese birthrate is low as fuck, and that WMAF is a very common relationship which is diluting & effectively contributing to the decline of both races.

There's been some examples I have found online, of various fellow WN who seem disgruntled & discontent with the seemingly "Pro-Asiatic" sentiment:

View: https://x.com/EuropeanRevolt/status/1802362159894311116

I also could show a SS possibly of a post my friend made on TG, in which he highlighted how Asiatics behavior lacks creativity & effectively copy all White creations/inventions, have been a threat to Whites in the past, and how(and I quote): "Impotent nature gives off the appearances of trust, respect, yet he is not inwardly good natured"

Now, it is true that China is better in certain regards: However, it has a similar situation to us, albeit through differing reasons.

Ultimately, this is counterintuitive for various reasons: It's one thing to speak-well of another groups achievements in a certain regard, but it also is one thing to exhibit behavior such as this & effectively demoralize the ideal/movement/whatever it can be classified as even more.

Thank goodness I stopped taking this guy seriously some time ago; glad I separated myself from that mainstream.

Last edited:
What the prospect of a tight gook pussy does to a mfker

I hope they realize the Chinese birthrate is low as fuck, and that WMAF is a very common relationship which is diluting & effectively contributing to the decline of both races.

There's been some examples I have found online, of various fellow WN who seem disgruntled & discontent with the seemingly "Pro-Asiatic" sentiment:

View: https://x.com/EuropeanRevolt/status/1802362159894311116

I also could show a SS possibly of a post my friend made on TG, in which he highlighted how Asiatics behavior lacks creativity & effectively copy all White creations/inventions, have been a threat to Whites in the past, and how(and I quote): "Impotent nature gives off the appearances of trust, respect, yet he is not inwardly good natured"

Now, it is true that China is better in certain regards: However, it has a similar situation to us, albeit through differing reasons.

Ultimately, this is counterintuitive for various reasons: It's one thing to speak-well of another groups achievements in a certain regard, but it also is one thing to exhibit behavior such as this & effectively demoralize the ideal/movement/whatever it can be classified as even more.

Thank goodness I stopped taking this guy seriously some time ago; glad I separated myself from that mainstream.

@Regenerator
@Castaway
@caineturbat2003

He was the only one on our side JFL are you stupid, he was the one arguing against their retarded theories.
Yeah but he kept falling for their race bait and claimed he was "white passing"
Araps vs noodlewhores, if you told anyone irl that they would laugh in your face for how ridiculous such an idea is. When do you ever see sands and rices in even the same sentence
Tbh. But they are right on one thing. Since chinks control most of Africa you should geo maxx to there and marry a strong black foid

Tbh. But they are right on one thing. Since chinks control most of Africa you should geo maxx to there and marry a strong black foid
Maybe if I trick my brain enough I can somehow do it but it would be a hurdle. At least my son will have a chance of becoming an athlete, I will inject him with HGH before puberty so he can get into the NBA and get me some money

Yeah but he kept falling for their race bait and claimed he was "white passing"
Kek barely any HAPAs pass. At most, they look Central Asian.

He also didn't share his eye pic that one time, which says it all.
>Niggers will get better IQs
>Chinks will get good frames/height

Perhaps...I was too harsh on racemixing. :waitwhat:

Idgaf about race if my son gets into the NBA I get money and I can finally buy a house in the middle of nowhere and LDAR in peace

Yeah this would be beneficiary for whole of humanity

No lol, for some groups yes but not Whites
No what I meant is if niggers mixed with chinks they would become Higher IQ and more civilized which would benefit all of us

I actually just asked some folks I know thoughts on this matter, be interesting to see what they say.

I will report back here & paraphrase what they say. :feelshehe:

Also, something interesting I noticed.....

The author is this guy:

His name seemed...off, so I ran a search:
Mazari is derived from the Balochi word mazar, which means "Tiger" in the Balochi language.

No, Rakesh: Shilling for Chinks online & writing for a "WN" media outlet won't make you White.

Last edited:
I mean firstly, he's wrong about China being completely homogenous, since the only nation-state on Earth which actually forbids outsiders & has laws forbidding mixing(I think) is North Korea.

Secondly, the premise is correct yet the subject is wrong: The Chinese media is ofc fake, and doesn't reflect the true characteristics of the population.

(Responses I got)

"The Chinese media is much less fond
of mixed-race landscapes from which most abscond"

Pure copium. The chinese adore mixed race children, of course this is overwhelmingly European/Arab mixed people with caucasion features, but even half-Pajeets probably benefit from caucasion halo in Chinkland. The highest paid actress in China is a Uigur, who are 30% iranian on average.

The male lead in this series is part Arab

Absolutely not. They are not at risk of cultural collapse like the West because of jews, misandrist White women, race mixing, and third world shitskin invasion. They have over billion population so they can afford low birth rates unlike the West where the native White population is rapidly decreasing from low birth rates and race mixing. And in the case of WMAF, the offspring look and act like chinks (eg. @HiddenUzer) because chink genes typically dominate over recessive White genes. Also, WMAF couples are only somewhat common in cosmopolitan places of cultural contact like California, etc, not in the heart of the Chinese mainland. White nationalists who hate on Chink worship hate it because they can't tolerate some other race behaving more intelligently than them and doing better than them.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back