Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory White liberals might just be right about 1 thing, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
We all know how a lot of white liberals operate on their white savior complex n shiet, believing they need to so-call help us cuz we cant help ourselves as dethnics n shiet, mang

They just might be right about that tho, mang. Think about it, mang. Compare the average rice or curry dethnicels home life and upbringing to theirs, mang

They at least tend to come out as well rounded and well adjusted adults for the most part, mang. Compare that to how the average rice or curry grows up, it’s night and day, mang :feels: :feels: :kys:

My sexual problem was immediately resolved. I need to look further now...

Indians in the US are rich though

Indians in the US are rich though
So are rice, stereotypically… that doesnt negate the fact that we suffer in our abusive n generally all around fucked up home environments that turn us into soulless automatons n shiet on the inside, mang

Us deathnics were raised to become pussies and worker drones for Mr. Shekelstein, while they were raised to become cucks and fags.

We all know how a lot of white liberals operate on their white savior complex n shiet, believing they need to so-call help us cuz we cant help ourselves as dethnics n shiet, mang

They just might be right about that tho, mang. Think about it, mang. Compare the average rice or curry dethnicels home life and upbringing to theirs, mang

They at least tend to come out as well rounded and well adjusted adults for the most part, mang. Compare that to how the average rice or curry grows up, it’s night and day, mang :feels: :feels: :kys:
I want them to pay for my existence mang

They're mostly bourgeois, hypocrites, and self absorbed assholes to boot. So basically nothing at all. :feelsjuice:

The west yaknowamsainnn... Has fallen n'shieet, datz church dawg.

So are rice, stereotypically… that doesnt negate the fact that we suffer in our abusive n generally all around fucked up home environments that turn us into soulless automatons n shiet on the inside, mang
Literally every Asian person or Curry I have known of has had some sort of issues w their home environments, regardless of wealth.

Literally every Asian person or Curry I have known of has had some sort of issues w their home environments, regardless of wealth.
It’s true, Chico. Its damn true :fuk:

average blue haired landwhale liberal is far from well off in life, chico.

Jbw wins at life all the way around, mang:feelscry:
Even if you're an Incel, being white still is better at least. I feel shitty for saying that bc I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to mog brocels, but it's facts:feelsbadman:

Even if you're an Incel, being white still is better at least. I feel shitty for saying that bc I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to mog brocels, but it's facts:feelsbadman:
Were used to a lifetime of getting mogged as dethnicels, Chico. Whats one more mogging to us, mang? :feelshaha: :fuk:

average blue haired landwhale liberal is far from well off in life, chico.
I knew of some ht beckys and up once from a church that was of the leftist persuasion, Chico. Those ones had lives that seemingly mogged mine to oblivion n shiet, mang.

Seeing where they lived and hanging out as a so-called church family… brutal, mang

I knew of some ht beckys and up once from a church that was of the leftist persuasion, Chico. Those ones had lives that seemingly mogged mine to oblivion n shiet, mang.

Seeing where they lived and hanging out as a so-called church family… brutal, mang
I can already picture these types of girls because I have met the exact same type, except maybe Conservative.

I can already picture these types of girls because I have met the exact same type, except maybe Conservative.
They were cool for the most part, but im sure their true colors wouldve been unleashed had my rice ass tried a romantic move on any of them, mang :feelshaha:

They were cool for the most part, but im sure their true colors wouldve been unleashed had my rice ass tried a romantic move on any of them, mang :feelshaha:
Yeah ahahahah I was in the exact same situation. Those types of foids act nice and seem kinda cool and a little bit more based than the average foid, but underneath, they're all the fucking same mang:feelskek:

Fuck you got me saying mang now.

True I guess moderate liberal leaning foids have better lives than us but the extremist blue haired ones usually don’t, Chico. I knew a few blue haired labs whales and their lives are usually shit. They NEET or work shit jobs they hate and spend their time on pebblit hate posting about us, mang.

Yeah ahahahah I was in the exact same situation. Those types of foids act nice and seem kinda cool and a little bit more based than the average foid, but underneath, they're all the fucking same mang:feelskek:

Fuck you got me saying mang now.
Ricecel high iq + high inhib saved me from making an ass :feelsclown: Outta myself , Chico :feelshaha::feelsokman:

True I guess moderate liberal leaning foids have better lives than us but the extremist blue haired ones usually don’t, Chico. I knew a few blue haired labs whales and their lives are usually shit. They NEET or work shit jobs they hate and spend their time on pebblit hate posting about us, mang.
Toilets with crazy hair colors are just walking warning lights and lost causes, mang

Ricecel high iq + high inhib saved me from making an ass :feelsclown: Outta myself , Chico :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Knowing how naive I was back then, I may have thought I had a chance and would have approached them and made a :feelsclown: outta myself. I am high inhibition, but not that high which has been surprisingly somewhat good to me in some cases.

Knowing how naive I was back then, I may have thought I had a chance and would have approached them and made a :feelsclown: outta myself. I am high inhibition, but not that high which I am fortunate for.
Being a :blackpill:swallower since age 13, I knew the racepill thoroughly well and knew better than to even try, Chico. The:blackpill: saves in more ways than one, mang

Being a :blackpill:swallower since age 13, I knew the racepill thoroughly well and knew better than to even try, Chico. The:blackpill: saves in more ways than one, mang
Damn you took the :blackpill: at that young of an age? I still had hope -JFL- and had never heard of an Incel then even.

Last edited:
Damn you took the :blackpill: at that young of an age? I still had hope and had never heard of an Incel then even.
That was all the way back in the late 00s, Chico. For so long, i knew what it was, just nvr had a name for it or inkwell terminology in general, mang

That was all the way back in the late 00s, Chico. For so long, i knew what it was, just nvr had a name for it or inkwell terminology in general, mang
Ah I see, wish I did not have to delude myself with hope for so long:fuk:

only brhamin Hindu moggers. Muslim curries like me are poorfags in comparison
Didn't Muslims historically mog Hindus though? I know a little bit of the Mughals and that's it.

Didn't Muslims historically mog Hindus though? I know a little bit of the Mughals and that's it.
yes but nowadays all the Muslim curries are broke poorfags. Many fuck their cousins too. It's over for them

Ah I see, wish I did not have to delude myself with hope for so long:fuk:
U being a white mang, I don’t blame you, Chico. It’s natural that youd be more hopeful & shiet from the start, mang

yes but nowadays all the Muslim curries are broke poorfags. Many fuck their cousins too. It's over for them
Ik you're gonna hate me for saying this, but it is kinda Karma. The Mughals treated the Hindus pretty shitty, and also Arab states treat curry construction workers badly as a whole, but it is worse for the Hindus I hear.

Ik you're gonna hate me for saying this, but it is kinda Karma. The Mughals treated the Hindus pretty shitty, and also Arab states treat curry construction workers badly as a whole, but it is worse for the Hindus I hear.
I wasn't the one abusing the Hindus, I didn't deserve to have incompetent low IQ inbred shitskin parents. Karma is also massive cope concept. White Spaniards raped/enslaved and murdered the entire continent of south America and still leave very good lives. What mughals did is a joke in comparison.

U being a white mang, I don’t blame you, Chico. It’s natural that youd be more hopeful & shiet from the start, mang
Ik you're gonna think this is wack, but I have this half baked theory that due to a lot of my ancestry being Mediterranean, white foids of mostly Nordic descent subconsciously see me as a inferior white. Which is actually hilarious because while my ancestors were in the temple of Zeus and Jupiter, theirs were still rolling around half naked in the mud.

I wasn't the one abusing the Hindus, I didn't deserve to have incompetent low IQ inbred shitskin parents. Karma is also massive cope concept. White Spaniards raped/enslaved and murdered the entire continent of south America and still leave very good lives. What mughals did is a joke in comparison.
I see mang, I just hate Pisslam:feelsjuice:

Ik you're gonna think this is wack, but I have this half baked theory that due to a lot of my ancestry being Mediterranean, white foids of mostly Nordic descent subconsciously see me as a inferior white. Which is actually hilarious because while my ancestors were in the temple of Zeus and Jupiter, theirs were still rolling around half naked in the mud.
Tell me about it, Chico. Imagine being a ricemang who technically comes from a rich and historically more high iq culture, just to now be shitted upon all over in the (((west))), mang :kys:

Even Hitler, himself, said rice culture is richer than germanic, mang

Tell me about it, Chico. Imagine being a ricemang who technically comes from a rich and historically more high iq culture, just to now be shitted upon all over in the (((west))), mang :kys:

Even Hitler, himself, said rice culture is richer than germanic, mang
I mean, I can't criticize Nordics too much since I do have some of that in me also, but the fact that I hail from a civilization that conquered them and now I get shitted on by them hurts mang.

I mean, I can't criticize Nordics too much since I do have some of that in me also, but the fact that I hail from a civilization that conquered them and now I get shitted on by them hurts mang.
How the tables have turned on us, mang..:fuk:

How the tables have turned on us, mang..:fuk:
To think in some alternate world where our historical cultures prospered and survived to this day and are super advanced. We would both be great men of our nation and would mog the rest of the world......

Though our two Empires likely would come to blows in this scenario....

"The yellow and white races which are to be found on the globe have been endowed by nature with intelligence and fighting capacity. They are fundamentally incapable of giving way to each other. Hence, glowering and poised for a fight, they have engaged in battle in the world of evolution, the greatest arena where strength and intelligence have clashed since the earliest times, the great theater where for so long natural selection and progress have been played out."

Quote I somehow recalled from a college level history class from when I was in HS.

Last edited:
To think in some alternate world where our historical cultures prospered and survived to this day and are super advanced. We would both be great men of our nation and would mog the rest of the world......

Though our two Empires likely would come to blows in this scenario....

"The yellow and white races which are to be found on the globe have been endowed by nature with intelligence and fighting capacity. They are fundamentally incapable of giving way to each other. Hence, glowering and poised for a fight, they have engaged in battle in the world of evolution, the greatest arena where strength and intelligence have clashed since the earliest times, the great theater where for so long natural selection and progress have been played out."
If it werent for the (((globohomo))) travesty thats been foisted upon us, we could easily just enslave everyone else, and at the same time, keep to ourselves by being within our own continents, mang. Thats me being idealistic, anyway

Mayos and rice are the only ones who are neck and neck in high iq, thats for sure, mang
5B988309 DB77 447C B005 05B1DA777E27

If it werent for the (((globohomo))) travesty thats been foisted upon us, we could easily just enslave everyone else, and at the same time, keep to ourselves by being within our own continents, mang. Thats me being idealistic, anyway

Mayos and rice are the only ones who are neck and neck in high iq, thats for sure, mang
View attachment 690236

Sorry for linking, my dumbass Mac won't let me upload.

But basically just look at all the countries that have lights and don't.

white liberals are literally right about nothing. They are the biggest hypocrites of all time.

white liberals are literally right about nothing. They are the biggest hypocrites of all time.
Usually true, however, id rather grow up like them than with our dethnic parental torture n shiet, mang

Look how dark Africa still is, mang.

If aliens saw us at night, they would think Africa is either inhospitable or was wiped out.
Can’t build an actual civilization n shiet with bbc only, mang:feelsthink: