Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel white knight MMA fighter mad at tyrone MMA fighter greg hardy because greg hardy is a wife-beater, Greg hardy defeats white knight in MMA match

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
greg hardy, an MMA fighter and former NFL player, has once been arrested for beating his girlfriend.

Juan Adams said he felt motivated to fight Greg because Greg is domestic abuser. Adams said: "When I was 6 years old, I watched my mom get beat up in front of me," Adams said. "I tried to fight that dude. I was 6 years old trying to fight a grown man. Now, if it were to happen, that's not how it would have gone down. That plays a big role in it, being able to do something about things I don't like. I can control the situation a bit more now." "There's so much that goes into it, and the culminating point is an opportunity," Adams told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. "There's retribution in it. There's payback. I really want to put my hands on this man. I just want to make it to Saturday."

"I am looking to finish," Adams said. "I don't think he's going to make it 15 minutes with me. But if he does, hopefully I come out on top."

guess who won the MMA match? Greg hardy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPp_DRcExak

proof that women like violent tyrones. chads and tyrones are more abusive than incels would be

Giga based and high T

White knights getting owned NEVER gets old.

sucks to be the guy who got ko’d, he probably learned to tone down the shit talking

One thing that always asmused me about these things is the white knights thinking they can do shit. Obviously I'm talking more normie level like how they claim anyone that hit a foid deserves to be in a body bag if they found out... yeah okay soy. If a chad/tyrone doesn't give a shit about hitting m'lady... what are you gonna do? Except be next.

One thing that always asmused me about these things is the white knights thinking they can do shit. Obviously I'm talking more normie level like how they claim anyone that hit a foid deserves to be in a body bag if they found out... yeah okay soy. If a chad/tyrone doesn't give a shit about hitting m'lady... what are you gonna do? Except be next.
the idea that a guy deserves death for hitting a foid is ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back