Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White girls with sub Tyrone black men are the most racist of all

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Ever heard a white girl say I'm not racist my boyfriend is black or I've dated black guys, notice she almost never says I've dated asian or curry. White foids that date with sub Tyrone blacks have a stereotype in her mind for each race before she has even spoken to them. She thinks like this:

Black: Has rhythm, is kool, has big dick, can dance, has charisma, awesome in bed

White:
All different types, can be skaterboy, jock, nerd or just default vanilla normie

Noodle:
Has small dick, is nerdy, has no game or rhythm, has low T, useless in bed

Curry:
Has bad hygiene, is hairy, thinks women belong at home, will honor kill me

curries should revolt against the modern world ngl

B-b-but it's just my preference teehee. Idk it's just me. I'm sure there are girls who wanna date Asians and Indians teehee. But not meee

It's pretty said these chicks will race mix and leave their own men to be incels. Forcing the men to racemix too just for a bit of affection because their own women are to busy sucking interracial cocks

Noodlewhores with any white man is more racist.

They actively wish death on all the rices while they worship-suck the white cock.

The noodles and curry’s should unite to overthrow the west

They actively wish death on all the rices while they worship-suck the white cock.
They are disgusted by all other races other than white not just rices

Gooks really do worship white cock, while white women worship the BBC.

It's pretty said these chicks will race mix and leave their own men to be incels. Forcing the men to racemix too just for a bit of affection because their own women are to busy sucking interracial cocks
Yes all this racemixing is holes fault.

Things are extreme over there.

White girls who are willing to fuck black guys are useless garbage in my opinion

I hate the race traitor noodlewhores more than I hate the race traitor white whores ngl
At least noodlewhores are dating up for the most part. They are with white men that mog them to oblivion and back.

Tons of white girls are dating ugly niggers solely as a “fuck You, dad!” Mindset coping mechanism. Most white girls who could have any reasonable white man throw their genes away for big niggerdick tingles and usually end up undateable single moms.

OP is right, and it's even more pertinent with the white girls who have had darkskinned full black men. The ones who have dated lightskinned niggas and mulattos are a little more broadminded in terms of other ethnics (never curry or noodle), but like i've seen a couple of white girls who went for lightskinned blacks who then went on to date Hispanics and Middle Easterners, but it's still rare even in that sense.

At least noodlewhores are dating up for the most part. They are with white men that mog them to oblivion and back.

Tons of white girls are dating ugly niggers solely as a “fuck You, dad!” Mindset coping mechanism. Most white girls who could have any reasonable white man throw their genes away for big niggerdick tingles and usually end up undateable single moms.

High IQ

This is true for some. Thing is alot of these girls go round the black carousel but then settle for a white with a good job when she gets older, often hiding her dating history or being open about it if the guy is a beta sjw cuck. You do have sjw cuck dads who don't mind how many or what color men are using their daughter aswell.

race mixing was bound to happen in our societies. the cucks ended white racial superiority with the fall of the Nazis.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back